Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Check Out My HIV And Hepatitisb Lab. Result. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out My HIV And Hepatitisb Lab. Result. (1010 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My HIV And Hepatitisb Lab. Result. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
gotten a job and before resumption you need to do medical to really ascertain whether you are fit medically for the job.
I collected the medical form, took it to the Dr. the text in the form were; genotype, blood group and x-ray. Got there , the Dr did the physical examination and wrote down the following test; pcv, RVs, hbsAg. And I was like ah, but they said I should only do xray,blood grouping and genotype why include RVs and hbsag. And I was like, Dr pls remove HIV test biko. The Dr said , if its the HIV I am afraid of, then I should not bother doing it but that he can't examine me without hbsag test, cause the hbsag test is compulsory for all new intake( employees) in the organisation.
Took the form , went to the lab , collected my blood and run every test.
when the result came out, I was ease.
This is my first time of doing HIV test and I give God the glory. I will thrive to sustain it this way( negative.)

PS: encourage everyone who doesnt know his/ her status to go and do so.

lalasticlala, this deserves a hand of fellowship.

1 Share

Re: Check Out My HIV And Hepatitisb Lab. Result. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
obo, lalasticlala, you dey wait for snake first. my friend encourage nairalander to go and do HIV test.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Your Liver Is In Trouble / Don't Waste Sperm, It Useful, Check Out Health Facts Of Sperm & Semen / Why You Should Sleep With Garlic Under Your Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.