Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Please I need to confirm if this is legit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I need to confirm if this is legit (1040 Views)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / Please Nairalanders Please Help Confirm If This Is Genuine / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need to confirm if this is legit by chamberl(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dear Applicant, u are scheduled for an interview at Globus Resources Ltd 49 Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Ijeshatedo, Lagos State
From Oshodi take a bus going to Mile 2 alight at Church Bus stop cross to the other side of the road our company is beside Hyundai motors
Re: Please I need to confirm if this is legit by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
chamberl:
Dear Applicant, u are scheduled for an interview at Globus Resources Ltd 49 Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Ijeshatedo, Lagos State
From Oshodi take a bus going to Mile 2 alight at Church Bus stop cross to the other side of the road our company is beside Hyundai motors
Just passing
Maybe other will have something to say
Re: Please I need to confirm if this is legit by brownsugar23: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Use google map
Re: Please I need to confirm if this is legit by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
They're legit.
What did you apply for?

That's their HQ. They have a chicken processing plant at agbara and their own poultry farms and contract farm in ogun and oyo states

1 Like

Re: Please I need to confirm if this is legit by chamberl(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Brave86:
They're legit.
What did you apply for?

That's their HQ. They have a chicken processing plant at agbara and their own poultry farms and contract farm in ogun and oyo states
Thanks bro, Applied to be a farm manager, went for the interview yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Law Office Vacancies (CLOSED) / Dangote Group Construction Health And Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 / Qatar Airways Staff Recruitment 2018 [for All Nationality] - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.