Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19293 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nlanders, initially I felt so reluctant to posting this due to my kind of person. I keep to myself alot and try as much as possible to solve any challenges am facing without telling a single soul. But what am currently facing is taking a consuming dimension.my fiancee took in and this led us to make prep for wedding/engagement. But shockingly, I lost my job a month to d program. I begged and wept like a child that day but was told d decision can't be reversed. I took to my faith and started husking to see if I can atleast savage the day and I was able to complete some of want will be needed.. I was selfless about it. I was shocked the way some family members reacted toward me. Not a single soul was able to come to my aid. I am pleading to this forum for help as the engagement/ wedding is just 5 days. I did an estimate and noticed I will need roughly 70k(am yet to get my cloths, pay for menu, and other logistics) to cement my plans so as to avoid embarrassment.. I know I will be abused by some Pple but I noticed this is d only medium for me as time is not on my side. Pls Nlanders, any amount will be respectfully appreciated. I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sacramento1212: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sorry for your job loss. It's one of those things in life and also a trial of faith but are you saying you never had any savings in preparation for the event?

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
I feel so sorry for disturbing u guys...

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
sacramento1212:
Sorry for your job loss. It's one of those things in life and also a trial of faith but are you saying you never had any savings in preparation for the event?

Thanks for your response.. The savings I had was Used to sort out some of the arrangements needed.. I was also about obtaining a loan from the bank prior to my dismissal but that could not materialise due to my dismissal as the bank noticed I was no longer with my firm. I am only left with this option cos the date is just right in front of my nose..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by countryfive: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
h

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by LUGBE: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
They didn't state reason for the sack, but maybe is because of the change we brought upon ourself, we are all learning the hard way. If anyone here voted for change confess Now and God will forgive you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
LUGBE:
They didn't state reason for the sack, but maybe is because of the change we brought upon ourself, we are all learning the hard way. If anyone here voted for change confess Now and God will forgive you kiss

Hmm...
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by delishpot: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
CC Bros Billyonaire
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:
CC Bros Billyonaire

OK sir.. Will do that.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cc: Billyonaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
sad Nkan nbe oo...So the company no get letterhead. or something like dat(i'm not insinuating anything oo).Be strong/ be of good courage. Use what u have now and stop "begging"/assistance from anybody. If it is 3 crates of minerals u can afford with rice and fish,pls do.Dnt overstretched urself.As for family members. dat hide,dnt blame dem.Do u read about couple dat use keke maruwa for their marriage on FP here today?Dat wont be ur lots.Just manage biko.Must Nairalanders are even tryimg to evade spending this yelutide.Last year ,i use the MMM misfortune to escaped from friends/ family.Dnt knw the story i go knack dem dis time around

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
y use crayon cova ur. iv?Suppose we elder forum wan com nkoh?

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
y use crayon cova ur. iv?Suppose we elder forum wan com nkoh?

So sorry about that.. If u can send me ur whasap number, I can forward it to u..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sisisioge: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
It is well...I will suggest you do within your capacity on that day o cos after the event, what will you and your young family be eating? May God bless you beyond your expections...I have no silver but prayers for you. And try not to hold any grudges against your family members, everybody has his or her own problems o. This is yours, biko face it squarely. Congrats in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

sad Nkan nbe oo...So the company no get letterhead. or something like dat(i'm not insinuating anything oo).
Good Cross Hospital
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by naptu2: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Good Cross Hospital

Gold Cross Hospital.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=sisisioge post=63103708]It is well...I will suggest you do within your capacity on that day o cos after the event, what will you and your young family be eating? May God bless you beyond your expections...I have no silver but prayers for you. And try not to hold any grudges against your family members, everybody has his or her own problems o. This is yours, biko face it squarely. Congrats in advance.[/quot

Thanks so much ma for your kind words and most esp ur prayers..i had cut the whole expenditure ever since i got dismissed.. I just got hooked at this level...about my family, well, ur adviced has been noted.. Thanks
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nlanders one Mr Seun sent me some money now.. Specifically #5000.. Mr Seun where ever u are may God bless u..U won't ever have to beg to get things done..I have even had to call him but he didn't pick his call.. Thanks sir.. At this point, no amount is small for me..

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bitcoinmilliona: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Must u go on with the wedding? Is it a do or die affair?

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=bitcoinmilliona post=63106343]Must u go on with the wedding? Is it a do or die affair? [/quote
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bitcoinmilliona: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=Mikelowe post=63106626][/quote]

Baba pls if family members cant help u..is it strangers that will? Just put it on hold

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by powerkey: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bros, this is what you get when you voted Buhari and APC....

I don't feel sorry for you because I know you'll vite APC again come 2019.......

This is why I hate the evil change courtesy of APC and Buhari....

Don't near APC again.....better change the change fast...

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2017
powerkey:
Bros, this is what you get when you voted Buhari and APC....

I don't feel sorry for you because I know you'll vite APC again come 2019.......

This is why I hate the evil change courtesy of APC and Buhari....

Don't near APC again.....better change the change fast...

I came here as a last option for me and I can't draw a comparison with my activity during the last election cos I didn't even vote nor supported any party.
Pray u don't get boxed in a situation u could have actually handled effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sammyobi584: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2017
You don't have any other sources of income..After the wedding what next? will you and your wife feed on sand? I have heard people getting married with far lesser amount.Please you have seen your situation. since your family isn't helping,don't stress yourself much. Anything That is so irrelevant just cut it off.. You should be thinking of life after the wedding. Wedding day is just 1 day...Considering your situation 70k is even much and it is even a court wedding. Don't do things to please people on that day.most will come and eat and after That day they won't ask you how U and ur wife are faring. people must talk..if you are planning to cook, why not jettison it and buy snacks and drink, after talking they will all keep quiet Your sole motive should be to reduce cost and not to please inlaw or family members

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2017
naptu2:

Gold Cross Hospital.
grin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2017
sammyobi584:
You don't have any other sources of income..After the wedding what next? will you and your wife feed on sand? I have heard people getting married with far lesser amount.Please you have seen your situation. since your family isn't helping,don't stress yourself much. Anything That is so irrelevant just cut it off.. You should be thinking of life after the wedding. Wedding day is just 1 day...Considering your situation 70k is even much and it is even a court wedding. Don't do things to please people on that day.most will come and eat and after That day they won't ask you how U and ur wife are faring. people must talk..if you are planning to cook, why not jettison it and buy snacks and drink, after talking they will all keep quiet Your sole motive should be to reduce cost and not to please inlaw or family members

Well said sir..Your opinion mirrors mine..I ve had to cut the expenditures. Firstly, I cancelled large reception. Its going to be a parlor thing to present the bridal list and parental prayers. So automatically, menu is reduced.
It just dawn on me that as small as it presents itself, I need around that figure to wrap things up in my own little way.. Thanks anyway sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sammyobi584: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Well said sir..Your opinion mirrors mine..I ve had to cut the expenditures. Firstly, I cancelled large reception. Its going to be a parlor thing to present the bridal list and parental prayers. So automatically, menu is reduced.
It just dawn on me that as small as it presents itself, I need around that figure to wrap things up in my own little way.. Thanks anyway sir.
okk good luck.. if you can see any means still cut down more and save for the future. The baby might come immediately after the wedding and U know that when the koko of the matter begins

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
Must u go on with the wedding? Is it a do or die affair?
There are people with life threatening issues in dire need of financial assistance - he's here looking for money to wed. You need to reevaluate your priorities mr mikelowe.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.