Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? (10171 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? - Pay / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Emperor119(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
same thing here ooo... I have jejely port to glo

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
I noticed it, that is why I don't use my mtn for browsing rather I use my airtel 1500 naira for 3gb, last up to a month for me.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by bejeria101(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Explorers:
Every week i subscribe and consume 1GB - 2GB and that ive been doing for years.

But about a month now, i noticed 2GB exhausts in 3days or so.

I use UC mini browser, image quality medium.

No Instagram, Youtube, online movies or videos, and downloads.

Anybody experiencing this

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Nothing would make me use empty hen *mtn* for data! Ko joor.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Amavii(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
It's about time, the manner in which MTN zaps data is alarming. Data and call charges are simply expensive for no just cause. It's unfortunate the other network providers have poor network connectivity.
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Maj196(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
NLbully:
Y'all just yamming rubbish I also noticed the data reduction after my investigation I noticed it was the google play store zapping it like shit

Just disable background data usage for google play store and stop crying
Correct guy na only u get sense

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Maj196:
Correct guy na only u get sense
I hail ooo
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Premiumwriter: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Data drinkers
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by MaryBenn(f): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
MTN is crazy I recently noticed.... Just 1 week my data is gone angry

Now I use Glo 1K 4GB and it's been fair
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Rick9(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Same problem oh, MTN data was draining my money eh, I had to run,

Bro switch back to Glo, MTN are silly thieves.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Rick9(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
MTN data drains faster these days,.

1GB last for just 1 week or less.

Lets assume that you consume 100MB a day

1GB is supposed to last you for 10Days
2GB = 20Days
3GB = 30Days

MTN are thieves mehn

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Bayozomomamae: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
NLbully:
Y'all just yamming rubbish I also noticed the data reduction after my investigation I noticed it was the google play store zapping it like shit

MTN staff ur mad they're eaten everyone data lyk biscuit u r here supporting dem yeye person komot for here b4 i slap u

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bayozomomamae:
MTN staff ur mad they're eaten everyone data lyk biscuit u r here supporting dem yeye person komot for here b4 i slap u
You always think anyone saying the fact is some kinda agent or staff you no get sense walahi..... check my posts if you see anything relating to Mtn

No Signs of brain Gerrarahia
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by onatisi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
but unfortunately , mtn seems to be the only good network in nigeria
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by inscreAF: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Mtn data plan = Robbery.
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by EZEIGBO2OFIMO(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2017
NLbully:
You always think anyone saying the fact is some kinda agent or staff you no get sense walahi..... check my posts if you see anything relating to Mtn

No Signs of brain Gerrarahia
This is exactly the reason the world considers us idiots. All these idiots on this thread expect data to last them for a specified number of days when it clear that they bought data bundle and not time bundle. Ask for a screen shot of their data usage, and they will start accusing you of being an MTN staff
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by gift01: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
NLbully:

Tell them jhor. I disable even whatsapp for background data becos of the demonic groups am in. All major social media apps are on disable until I open

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by ryfoz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
MTN na daylight unarmed robbers undecided

Thank God for Glo, I've been enjoying them for a very long time and I've never regretted doing so. I am Unlimited Man wink

Nice line, glo should probably consider using it in one of their ads

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
gift01:
Tell them jhor. I disable even whatsapp for background data becos of the demonic groups am in. All major social media apps are on disable until I open
I kuku don tell them they are telling me I be Mtn staff

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
EZEIGBO2OFIMO:
This is exactly the reason the world considers us idiots. All these idiots on this thread expect data to last them for a specified number of days when it clear that they bought data bundle and not time bundle. Ask for a screen shot of their data usage, and they will start accusing you of being an MTN staff
they don't even know about the phone they are using and they are crying data zap for no reason data zap ko data zip ni

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by ddjay: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
MTN HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS,FUNNY YOUR JUST KNOWING
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by ritababe(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Explorers:

Yes i disable the notifications
Israel fire missile to Gaza.
California fire outbreak
you not reporting anyone mister explorer oh
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by BabaRamotu1988: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
ritababe:

Israel fire missile to Gaza.

California fire outbreak

you not reporting anyone mister explorer oh
i want to fork you kiss
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by onatisi(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2017
ddjay:

MTN HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS,FUNNY YOUR JUST KNOWING
with this comment , i finally believe what 2 posters have been saying that many of those complaining actually know nothing
2years ? i was in nigeria just 3 months ago, i used mtn and the data i bought last me long enough , i dont have any social media app on my phone except whatapp and i am in only one group.
just try and disable most background apps and leave just whatsapp, then see if your data wouldnt last long
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Chigirl042(f): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
NLbully:

pls how can I disable it?
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Chigirl042:
pls how can I disable it?
check my profile you will see the topic
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by ddjay: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:

with this comment , i finally believe what 2 posters have been saying that many of those complaining actually know nothing
2years ? i was in nigeria just 3 months ago, i used mtn and the data i bought last me long enough , i dont have any social media app on my phone except whatapp and i am in only one group.
just try and disable most background apps and leave just whatsapp, then see if your data wouldnt last long
See mtn contract staff.u no sabi cover up.when we are using mtn, we should shut down all apps and data will last, mtcheew. People using Airtel and even 9mobile dont do this o Mr sabi.
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
ddjay:

See mtn contract staff.u no sabi cover up.when we are using mtn, we should shut down all apps and data will last, mtcheew. People using Airtel and even 9mobile dont do this o Mr sabi.
lolz @ mtn staff
ok oooo
I am sorry .
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:

lolz @ mtn staff
ok oooo
I am sorry .
he's an ignorant dumbass leave am na so one person also talk am say I be staff grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by talk2saintify(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Naw ah understand why you posts are nat regular like before
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by donbrowser(m): 3:41am On Dec 13, 2017
onatisi:

You're funny sir. Ordinary MTN Whatsapp goody bag lasts long compared to having Facebook and other apps running on your mobile. MTN are just exploiting people and I already moved to Glo
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by Prechy2836(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2017
MTN are thieves all of you forming android gurus are just MTN staffs how can I sub 1GB and after 5days without even downloading the least 5MB song I'll receive a msg my data has expired.. I did not complain I went ahead and checked my data usage and I've used just 347MB buh MTN say my data has finished... Two days ago I nid night sub and after reading a few pages on Goal.com and NL with opera mini I went ahead to open UC Browser only for me to see MTN PopUp dah I've exhausted my data again I checked my phone data usage this time around just 13MB of the night plan was used...
Re: Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? by NLbully(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Prechy2836:
MTN are thieves all of you forming android gurus are just MTN staffs how can I sub 1GB and after 5days without even downloading the least 5MB song I'll receive a msg my data has expired.. I did not complain I went ahead and checked my data usage and I've used just 347MB buh MTN say my data has finished... Two days ago I nid night sub and after reading a few pages on Goal.com and NL with opera mini I went ahead to open UC Browser only for me to see MTN PopUp dah I've exhausted my data again I checked my phone data usage this time around just 13MB of the night plan was used...
please can you kindly upload your data usage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia N70 Offline Mode Help / 26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500) / Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.