Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Christmas Gift-kwese TV Decoder As A Valuable Present - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift-kwese TV Decoder As A Valuable Present (941 Views)

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Kwese Tv Decoders Now Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift-kwese TV Decoder As A Valuable Present by Appswheel(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
As you draw up the list of items that will make up your Christmas hamper, consider Kwese TV decoder as a valuable Present/Christmas gift.

Gifts come in different colours, sizes, shapes and forms. For some individuals, the value attached to a gift is the relationship shared with the giver, for others, it’s the monetary, perceived value of the gift. This holiday season and beyond, consider Kwese TV decoder as a valuable present for you, your family and friends. In gifting Kwese decoder to your family and loved ones, you’d be putting your family information, entertainment and entrepreneurial needs into perspective and leveraging Kwese to meet the identified needs.

If TV for you is about News and Entertainment, Kwese TV offers more - News, Entertainment, Entrepreneurship, Sports, Educational, Lifestyle contents. For corporate organisations, Entrepreneurs and parents, the question is, “wouldn’t you invest in a TV that makes you, your organization and family smart(er) and enterprising? Will you invest in a TV that is more than News and Entertainment?"

For infants and teenagers, Kwese TV offers eight Cartoon Channels including Kwese Kids, CbeeBies, Cartoon Network and Toonami. For families, Kwese Family, an exclusive channel programmed with the Family in mind, provides contents that enrich, promote and encourage family togetherness; Kwese TV contributes in no small measure to the bonding time that is necessary to building a tightly knit and loving family.

You will agree that entrepreneurial education is lacking in our society, one of the reasons we rank high as a consuming nation. The Nigerian youth and Entrepreneurs will do exploit if equipped with the required entrepreneurial expose and knowledge. Kwese TV is filling the entrepreneurial knowledge gap through Kwese Know and Kwese Inc Channels. Kwese Inc is fully dedicated to entrepreneurial content; programs include Shark Tank, the Profits and Hatched. These programs focus on Startups and provide insight on how to improve business processes, visibility and how to pitch to potential investors. Entrepreneurs, Business owners and leaders will do themselves and their organisations a lot of good watching Kwese Inc.

Before Kwese TV entry to Nigeria, I do not watch TV, with Kwese Inc, I now have need to watch TV and it feels great to know that I can watch my favorite content Anytime and Anywhere! – Particularly on my mobile phone. My core reasons for choosing Kwese over other Satellite TV in Nigeria are articulated above. Some of the individuals who have purchased Kwese decoder from my organization, Application Wheel Koncepts, had their own reasons, which includes amazing picture quality, availability of NBA TV and ESPN Channels. Individuals and entrepreneurs who are cult followers of Econet Group Chairman, Dr. Strive Masiyiwa also root for Kwese TV.

With over 70 premium channels and counting, Kwese TV decoder is a thoughtful holiday/Christmas gift to consider for you, your family and friends.

For enquires about Kwese TV, contact Application Wheel Koncepts on 07052193183. We are located at No. 58 Bode Thomas Street Surulere, Lagos.

Other Reasons why Kwese TV stands out includes
>>Set reminders for shows you don't want to miss
>>5 Free Channels when out of Subscription
>>Keep the kids safe with parental control
>>Record your favourite shows to watch later
>>Pause, rewind and fast forward in real time
>>High definition Channels
>>Flexible Payment option – 3 Months, 7 days and 3 days.
>>One subscription, Multiple Access! With an active subscription on your decoder, you can watch all Kwese TV Channels live on five devices – Mobile Phone and Laptop.

Information source: http://olorunfemibabatunde.com/kwese-tv-decoder-valuable-present-christmas-gift/

Re: Christmas Gift-kwese TV Decoder As A Valuable Present by SOFTENGR: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Appswheel:
As you draw up the list of items that will make up your Christmas hamper, consider Kwese TV decoder as a valuable Present/Christmas gift.

Gifts come in different colours, sizes, shapes and forms. For some individuals, the value attached to a gift is the relationship shared with the giver, for others, it’s the monetary, perceived value of the gift. This holiday season and beyond, consider Kwese TV decoder as a valuable present for you, your family and friends. In gifting Kwese decoder to your family and loved ones, you’d be putting your family information, entertainment and entrepreneurial needs into perspective and leveraging Kwese to meet the identified needs.

If TV for you is about News and Entertainment, Kwese TV offers more - News, Entertainment, Entrepreneurship, Sports, Educational, Lifestyle contents. For corporate organisations, Entrepreneurs and parents, the question is, “wouldn’t you invest in a TV that makes you, your organization and family smart(er) and enterprising? Will you invest in a TV that is more than News and Entertainment?"

For infants and teenagers, Kwese TV offers eight Cartoon Channels including Kwese Kids, CbeeBies, Cartoon Network and Toonami. For families, Kwese Family, an exclusive channel programmed with the Family in mind, provides contents that enrich, promote and encourage family togetherness; Kwese TV contributes in no small measure to the bonding time that is necessary to building a tightly knit and loving family.

You will agree that entrepreneurial education is lacking in our society, one of the reasons we rank high as a consuming nation. The Nigerian youth and Entrepreneurs will do exploit if equipped with the required entrepreneurial expose and knowledge. Kwese TV is filling the entrepreneurial knowledge gap through Kwese Know and Kwese Inc Channels. Kwese Inc is fully dedicated to entrepreneurial content; programs include Shark Tank, the Profits and Hatched. These programs focus on Startups and provide insight on how to improve business processes, visibility and how to pitch to potential investors. Entrepreneurs, Business owners and leaders will do themselves and their organisations a lot of good watching Kwese Inc.

Before Kwese TV entry to Nigeria, I do not watch TV, with Kwese Inc, I now have need to watch TV and it feels great to know that I can watch my favorite content Anytime and Anywhere! – Particularly on my mobile phone. My core reasons for choosing Kwese over other Satellite TV in Nigeria are articulated above. Some of the individuals who have purchased Kwese decoder from my organization, Application Wheel Koncepts, had their own reasons, which includes amazing picture quality, availability of NBA TV and ESPN Channels. Individuals and entrepreneurs who are cult followers of Econet Group Chairman, Dr. Strive Masiyiwa also root for Kwese TV.

With over 70 premium channels and counting, Kwese TV decoder is a thoughtful holiday/Christmas gift to consider for you, your family and friends.

For enquires about Kwese TV, contact Application Wheel Koncepts on 07052193183. We are located at No. 58 Bode Thomas Street Surulere, Lagos.

Other Reasons why Kwese TV stands out includes
>>Set reminders for shows you don't want to miss
>>5 Free Channels when out of Subscription
>>Keep the kids safe with parental control
>>Record your favourite shows to watch later
>>Pause, rewind and fast forward in real time
>>High definition Channels
>>Flexible Payment option – 3 Months, 7 days and 3 days.
>>One subscription, Multiple Access! With an active subscription on your decoder, you can watch all Kwese TV Channels live on five devices – Mobile Phone and Laptop.

Information source: http://olorunfemibabatunde.com/kwese-tv-decoder-valuable-present-christmas-gift/
Which stations on Kwese TV show EPL matches live?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being A First Born / HTC 10 @70k / Constipation In Babies:signs, Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.