Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay (527 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay by kingem(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mr 2kay made a statement on the robbery incident in which Burna Boy has been fingered as the sponsor. Mr 2kay narrated his experience in the hands of the robbers who carted away some of his personal effects and left him badly bruised.

The singer recounted how Burna Boy had earlier threatened him on social media. Mr 2Kay said after the threat, he reached out to Timaya , who called Burna Boy a few weeks before the attack to make peace; apparently, Timaya’s peace effort did not yield the desired result.

Mr. 2Kay revealed that since the police caught the suspects that carried out the attack and named their sponsor, Burna Boy has been calling him to apologise but he wants the truth to come out. He, however, expressed the likelihood of resolving the case out of court.

1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay by OKorowanta: 5:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Buena Boy Oga jaguda.
Ya eyes don clear now abi?
Re: Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay by akashi01(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.
Re: Burna Boy Has Been Calling Me To Apologise – Mr 2kay by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Burnaboy got this all wrong from the beginning and I think he's now remorseful of his actions.
Make una go resolve out of court.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Pageant King Ventures into Dry Cleaning Business / Timaya Bags Grammy Nomination / My Local And Noisy Music Hits 11 Million Youtube Views- Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.