Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (36401 Views)

Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Yes.

Open reply box, scroll down and click quote post, on all posts you want to add............
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
Now ladies, women, guys, men... Let's start sharing ideas and asking questions. Feel free to ask anything, let's learn more about this. Divay22, we are still expecting the article o.

Mehn this is gonna be intresting oya, let beging...

My question ranges from naught to normalgringrin

Lefulefu oya carry Mr kre come ooo make we yan the about every every issue
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

I dey ere. Wetin dey happen ?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I dey ere. Wetin dey happen ?
gringrin omo the thread cool ooo, Dat reminds me,sexybbstar say na next year she go show us her agbalumogringrin
I nor know wetin make her give us dat kin condition oogringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin omo the thread cool ooo,
Dat reminds me,sexybbstar say na next year she go show us her agbalumogringrin

I nor know wetin make her give us dat kin condition oogringrin

Lol..

By the way, na which year you want marry ?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol..

By the way, na which year you want marry ?

Hahahahahah see question,it will be depends on when I get a nice girlfriend then we will decide togethergringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah see question,it will be depends on when I get a nice girlfriend then we will decide togethergringrin

Ghen ghen, search mode continues
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ghen ghen, search mode continues

Eh eh that reminds me,I once toasted on fine babe here on nairaland,I spent almost 10months trying to convince her on me coz she got the kind of life I was searching forgrin

But she nor even gree due to distance and some few other tinz according to her,infact I once suspect she went and check my fbk pics and to her I was one low kid still growing..grin
Mehn there and there when she finally gave me a no on that month I just givup and unfollowed her...gringrin

She was my best friend heregringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh that reminds me,I once toasted on fine babe here on nairaland,I spent almost 10months trying to convince her on me coz she got the kind of life I was searching forgrin

But she nor even gree due to distance and some few other tinz according to her,infact I once suspect she went and check my fbk pics and to her I was one low kid still growing..grin
Mehn there and there when she finally gave me a no on that month I just givup and unfollowed her...gringrin

She was my best friend heregringrin

It's her loss. That's their way, they are after susbtance and not potentials. But the guy they abandon because he's on his way would one day get to his destination while they'll still be swimming around in circles. I have quite a handful of good babes here, just some few "ish ' makes them incompatible...What's your specs ?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's her loss. That's their way, they are after susbtance and not potentials. But the guy they abandon because he's on his way would one day get to his destination while they'll still be swimming around in circles. I have quite a handful of good babes here, just some few "ish ' makes them incompatible...What's your specs ?

Well I don't believe her reason's she only her know's why she throway me inside bushgringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Well I don't believe her reason's she only her know's why she throway me inside bushgringrin

It's for the obvious, don't say you don't know. What kind of woman are you seeking?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

My spec? Na wa for u oo,u know say I nor too go school like u oo,so abeg weting u mean by "my spec"
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

My spec? Na wa for u oo,u know say I nor too go school like u oo,so abeg weting u mean by "my spec"

What kind of lady are you looking for ?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's for the obvious, don't say you don't know. What kind of woman are you seeking?

Freestyle lady wey go carry peace relax for my life nagringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

U suppose know nagrin Freestyle women we go jus give me peace,I nor want problem oogrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

U suppose know nagrin
Freestyle women we go jus give me peace,I nor want problem oogrin

age range
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

age range
Atleast should not exceed 30grin
Abeg why u dey askgringrin abi u get any spare for megringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Lol... Oya na.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Freestylegringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Atleast should not exceed 30grin

Abeg why u dey askgringrin abi u get any spare for megringrin

I have some interesting chicks offline,just some incompatibility issues with dem, what's the lowest age you will consider?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol... Oya na.

Gen gen gen gengringrin
Lefulefu and Mr kre make una come oo,she don show..

Oya abeg make una come sedon,drink dey ooo...
Sexy nor form church here ooo better follow us drink oogringrin

My question now be say wetin make u enter relationship
Coz with the way life take dey go for dem babe diz day's una nor dey give us hope say we fit find our better half for naija ooogringrin

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Gen gen gen gengringrin

Coz with the way life take dey go for dem babe diz day's una nor dey give us hope say we fit find our better half for naija ooogringrin

No mind those confused species....sexy be better exemption sha cheesy
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

No mind those confused species....sexy be better exemption sha cheesy
Na wa for u oo;gringrin
Are u her boyfriend,abi na side kpansher u be gringringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo;gringrin

Are u her boyfriend,abi na side kpansher u be
gringringrin

she seems like a good christian lady
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I have some interesting chicks offline,just some incompatibility issues with dem, what's the lowest age you will consider?

Hmmm na wa for u ooo,wetin be that issues abeg,woman wey u nor fit date na u want make I con dategringrin
Na wa for u oo
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm na wa for u ooo,wetin be that issues abeg,woman wey u nor fit date na u want make I con dategringrin
Na wa for u oo

Nah, you knowi'm a minister nah...I dey find wetin go fit the core for ministerial purposes not issues as in negativity...
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Gen gen gen gengringrin

Omo see question, why I no go enter relationship. Everyone need a companion. Forget about people who say "I'm single and loving it".. Na lie. They long for who to pour their heart to and spend quality time together. As for the ladies who are being referred to as gold digger, most times it's caused by poverty or parental influence. I have a friend, her mum told her "please don't marry a poor man, make sure you marry a rich man" since then, no matter how loving you act towards her, she won't bulge cos she's waiting for that rich man... But it's so sad that her pvssy is suffering for it.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

but wait ooo,me and shaybebaby talk about something related to this sha,she say she wan give me one smally but that next year tinz so me wanted to wait to see who's she's hooking me up with...

But all thesame u fit bring ur friend come here na atleast me we dey flow as friends then if it happens I like her no qualms..gringrin
But me go like wait for shaybebaby chick oo coz my eye dey outside ooogringrin

Abi ur eye nor dey outside toogringrin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's her loss. That's their way, they are after susbtance and not potentials. But the guy they abandon because he's on his way would one day get to his destination

We can't fault the after substance ladies

we don't know the experiences they've been through to come up with that resolve/mindset.

It's all boils down to individual ideal tho

I believe a guy will respect/adore a lady who believed in him while he was still a work in progress before arriving to his glorious destination.

yet there's possibility of some foolish guys- few tho- who will take her for granted after arriving and Prolly break engagement or if already married starts chasing small small girls...

I feel the few stories of the risk of building together with a bro deter most ladies.

But if I were a lady...

I wouldn't want to be a trophy wife to a man's cabinet...
After he has finished accomplishing all and sundry am the last person he feels will complete his life, I see it as acquiring another piece of property...

But thank God am a male-man smiley

Doesn't mean marriages like this (a ready made man and his bride) don't last...

The scenarios and assumptions plenty jare...

In summary: be the person, who you are looking for is looking for.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
0neal:

We can't fault the after substance ladies

we don't know the experiences they've been through to come up with that resolve/mindset.

It's all boils down to individual ideal tho

I believe a guy will respect/adore a lady who believed in him while he was still a work in progress before arriving to his glorious destination.

yet there's possibility of some foolish guys- few tho- who will take her for granted after arriving and Prolly break engagement or if already married starts chasing small small girls...

I feel the few stories of the risk of building together with a bro deter most ladies.

But if I were a lady...

I wouldn't want to be a trophy wife to a man's cabinet...
After he has finished accomplishing all and sundry am the last person he feels will complete his life, I see it as acquiring another piece of property...

But thank God am a male-man smiley

Doesn't mean marriages like this (a ready made man and his bride) don't last...

The scenarios and assumptions plenty jare...

In summary: be the person, who you are looking for is looking for.

excellent summary, i'll prayerfully consider my steps...i'm consult...and reflect on the summary..great thanks to you...thanks for the input sir
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Omo see question, why I no go enter relationship. Everyone need a companion. Forget about people who say "I'm single and loving it".. Na lie. They long for who to pour their heart to and spend quality time together. As for the ladies who are being referred to as gold digger, most times it's caused by poverty or parental influence. I have a friend, her mum told her "please don't marry a poor man, make sure you marry a rich man" since then, no matter how loving you act towards her, she won't bulge cos she's waiting for that rich man... But it's so sad that her pvssy is suffering for it.

Hahahahahah so na community service she con turn the kpevun to abigringrin

But these day's I nor jus understand ladies oo
Coz to me some ladies are carried away by sex and sometimes loss their potential husband to another lady who knows what she wants
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Martin0(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah, you knowi'm a minister nah...I dey find wetin go fit the core for ministerial purposes not issues as in negativity...

Hahahahah wait ooo which kin minister u begringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic / Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.