Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (22317 Views)

How To Start Data Sharing Business In Nigeria 2018 / Most Lucrative Untapped Small Businesses In Nigeria 2018 / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by yinkbell: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Frankicent:
For newbies interested in digital cryptocurrency
Must read:

Beginner's guide to bitcoin- Everything you need to know about bitcoin currency | How to setup and create a secure bitcoin Wallet.

Bitcoin has proved to be the most trusted and genuine digital currency. As bitcoin price keeps increasing everyone wants to have a big bite.
Thorough out the years, Nigerians has crave hunger for this cryptocurrency. As of today only few Nigerians knows where to buy and sell bitcoin with nigeria naira.

Here are the few trusted exchangers you can deal transaction with when it comes to buying and selling of bitcoin in Nigeria.

1: paxful is a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange platform that was launched in 2015.
Paxful allows you to quickly and easily buy and sell bitcoin using more than 300 payment methods which includes Bank transfers, Cash deposits, Debit or credit cards, Gift cards, Altcoin, PayPal,Money Western Union and MoneyGram.

Paxful like LocalBitcoin use an escrow service to connect buyers and sellers from around the world to trade bitcoin.

Want to give paxful a try? SIGNUP HERE: http://url2it.com/goqhtn

2: LOCALBITCOIN
LOCALBITCOIN is a peer to peer bitcoin trading site and it's one of the oldest exchanger if not the first. Localbitcoin was founded June 2012 in Helsinki, Finland.

At LocalBitcoins people from different countries can exchange their local currency to bitcoins. Including altcoin currencies such as Ethereum [ETH], Bitcoin cash [BCH], Litecoin [ LTH] and others.

Gift cards can also be exchange for bitcoin.

Gift Card Code (Global), Amazon Gift Card Code, PayPal My Cash, Apple Store Gift Card Code, Steam Gift Card Code, OneCard, Walmart Gift Card Code, Ebay Gift Card Code, Starbucks Gift Card.

Throughout the years localbitcoin has grow to over 1.35 million people from 249 countries were using its platform,

Want to give localbitcoin a try? SIGNUP HERE: http://url2it.com/goqian

3:NAIRA4DOLLAR
Naira4dollar
is Nigeria's leading and most trusted e-currency exchange company since 2006. They have gathered more experience and expertise more than any other exchanger in Nigeria. Naira4dollar also deal with altcoins and ecurrency.
This company has physical offices in lagos and Ibadan that prove they're legit and ready to do business with you.

Want to give naira4dollars a try? SIGNUP HERE: http://url2it.com/goqibc

4: REMITANO
Remitano is a Peer-to-peer exchanged site based in Seychelles. REMI allow users to buy or sell Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT) directly to other users with alternative payment methods such as bank transfer, bank cash deposit, or mobile money. The company started in April 2016 and has proving to be one of the most trusted digital currency. You don't have to be scared using Remitano cause transaction done are protected with escrow service.

Want to give remitano a try? SIGNUP HERE: http://url2it.com/goqibj

5: LUNO
Luno formerly known as bitX is a Bitcoin exchange the company started 2012 in London with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria,South Africa the United Kingdom and 35 other European countries.

Luno also support wallet service I.e you can get create a bitcoin address with luno.

You can withdraw bitcoin straight to your bank account.
Luno->Wallet->Address-> Receive coin-> Convert to naira instantly and receive bank credit alert.

Want to give luno a try? SIGNUP HERE

To get freebitcoin and updates follow on Twitter @Usebtcoin

Source: http://usebtcoin..in/2017/12/5-trusted-exchange-websites-to-buy-and.html?m=1

Hello bro. i registered on paxful over a month ago but i had difficulty in verifying my ID. i have exhausted the first five lifetimes. I have read the instructions on how to verify my ID, yet it was rejected. Please sir, could you put me through on how to get my ID verify? i need your help on this matter. please mention me or contact me through; yinkbellnewman@gmail.com. Thanks, bro
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by yinkbell: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2020
hello nairalanders, if you buy or sell on paxful, i need your assistance. i registered with paxful over a month ago, i find it hard to verify my ID. i have exhausted the first five lifetimes. i have gone through the instructions, yet the ID was rejected. I have got only two lifetimes remaining. If you have successfully verified your ID and address, please put a brother through ooo.
Do well to mention me.
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by gbate1: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Here's another simple way to grow your crypto wallet, by taking simple surveys online daily you can get upto $5 and more , the more surveys you answer the more $ and surveys you get in turn.

Follow this link to take your first step!

bit(.)ly/37xZHES

remove the brackets to access the site.
Check my signature for more info.
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
SELL YOUR BITCOIN FASTER AND RECEIVE INSTANT PAYMENT.

- I GIVE GOOD PRICE,

-100 PERCENT TRUSTWORTHY MERCHANT.

- CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP+8615385547778

- I BUY BITCOIN, ETHEREUM.
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by jamin006: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Interesting. However, there are now more reputable exchanges in Nigeria .

Personally, I have been trading on Quidax for a long while and my experience with them has been amazing. Surprsingly, [urlQuidax.com][/url] service seems as though they are not Nigerians because of their level of professionalism.

However, after my little research,I got to find out that they are Nigerians with a touch of creativity.

It is my go to exchange for crypto to crypto trade and crypto to fiat trade.

Kudos to [url]Quidax.com[/url] team
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
REMITANO-: Dangerous
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
My best exchanger ::

Jouslaw.

Tested and trusted 110%
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Marius50: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Please someone should me with some Bitcoin.
Bikonu I am in a serious problem. Please help
Just call me inorder to confirm that am real.
Or WhatsApp me 08181769148
My wallet address. Please make somebody put smile on my face

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Marius50: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Exchange your Bitcoin to other currency
Naira
Dollar
Litcoin
Etherum
BCH
Ripple
Tron

Message me on Whatsap +2348181769148
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Marius50: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Please friends. I am here to seek for help from you people inorder to pay my hospital bill. I am real you can WhatsApp me +2348181769148 or call me 09014172730 to confirm that am real. Please brothers I need you people no amount that is too small
Here is my Bitcoin address

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Marius50: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Jonsnow123: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stay away from Topup Gold if you need fast service, those guys a very slow. They can take 3 days to deliver your funds
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Abisinuolaorex(f): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Get The Best Rates for Crypto On This Safe and Secure Platform
It is not news that with the situation of the country, it is advisable to have not one, not even two, but multiple sources of Income. And that is what trading in crypto can give to you.
First, why are Cryptocurrencies so popular?
It is because Bitcoin, (the most popular of them even though there are still about 4000 of them) and other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and others are a digital currency already used all over the world. Unlike other currencies like Dollar and Euro that are bound to specific countries. So, trading it is a free market. You get to make as much from it as any other person all over the world.

What is cryptocurrency trading?
Cryptocurrency trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via a CFD trading account or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.
As popular as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are, the best way to take advantage of them is to trade. This is because cryptocurrency markets move according to supply and demand.
Bitcoin has been around for more than ten years now, and within these years, it has made millionaires and opened the path for a new generation of people to make wealth.
There is only one condition, YOU NEED A PLATFORM TO GET THE BEST RATES
You should always store and trade on a safe platform.
WHY IDEYPAY IS YOUR BEST BET
ideypay.com is the best way to buy & sell bitcoin in Nigeria.
On the platform, you can buy Bitcoin, Perfect Money and Ethereum at the cheapest rate and enjoy the best experience. And yes… your wallet will be funded instantly!
Sell Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Ethereum at the most profitable rate with iDeyPay and receive money into your bank account instantly!
That’s not all…
There is a Secure Bitcoin Wallet at Your Fingertips
iDeyPay provides a bitcoin wallet where users can store bitcoins.
So right there on the platform, you can buy, store and sell your bitcoin safely on ideypay.com
With iDeyPay bitcoin wallet, it’s easy to buy, sell and store your bitcoins safely whenever and everywhere you want.
Why should you buy Bitcoin from iDeyPay?
As our Naira continues to fall, you may think there is almost nothing you can do with the Naira you have because it continues to be worth less and less every day on the international market. For example, you will spend more to buy sneakers in dollars than you spent last month even though the price of those sneakers did not change in dollars.
So how do you invest your naira and make more from it?
Make use of your Naira efficiently today and secure your currency in Bitcoin.
iDeyPay will serve as your personal guide. You don’t even have to be a pro or know everything about crypto to trade.
On ideypay.com, you learn
➔ how to create and manage your iDeyPay account.
➔ How to send and receive money with your iDeyPay Naira Wallet.
➔ Learn how to send and receive bitcoin with your iDeyPay Bitcoin Wallet
➔ The answers to Most commonly asked questions about general cryptocurrency.
THE PLATFORM FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF SMART MONEY MAKERS
No Surcharges
Apart from the price of bitcoin itself, each cryptocurrency exchange adds a fee for trading, when customers purchase and sell coins. But at iDeyPay, we provide you the best without paying surcharges.
Safe and Secure
With the several scams online, so many Nigerians often find it difficult to exchange Bitcoin for cash or even trade securely.
This is why iDeyPay has become a trusted source for swift trading of cryptocurrencies
You buy Bitcoin at a cheaper Rate; Sell at a Profitable Rate
And not just Bitcoin, you can trade with Perfect money and Ethereum.
Over the past years, they have built a reputation of being efficient and because they offer the best rates, their community of users have grown exponentially over the years.
You can Start Trading Now
In just a few simple steps, you can have your account and within minutes start trading and exchanging for the best rates.
The best time to start trading bitcoin is Now.
Just click on ideypay.com
You can reach the team via its active Live chat, WhatsApp or by calling the number listed on the website.

Bitcoin
Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria
Buy Bitcoin Instantly
Buy Cryptocurrency
More from iDeyPay
Follow

Buy and sell Bitcoin, Perfect money and Ethereum in Nigeria. Also available is Bitcoin and Naira Wallet for instant transaction.
Jun 27, 2020
New deposit method introduced on iDeyPay

Dear iDeyPay users,
As of Saturday, June 27, 2020, we introduced a new way of funding your iDeyPay account.
Partnering with Monnify has allowed us to assign NUBAN bank accounts in the customer name so that you can deposit and transfer in your name.
You cannot actually interact with this account at the bank (going to make to withdraw) since it only exists within the iDeyPay system.
Transfer Naira into the bank account details located in your Naira wallet and your balance will be updated immediately and use your iDeyPay Naira Wallet balance to buy bitcoin instantly.
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by buysellbitcoin: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
you can also get bitcoin on https://exchangeindeed.com
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by udemethegrtman(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Buy and Sell Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin/Doge in Nigeria

You can try http://whogotrade.com/register

They support:

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
LITECOIN
DOGE

Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Wrld02: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
��hey its(wrld)�,yeah�,bring all your giftcard and client bank login for loading and bring all your crypto currency and buy your insta,youtube�followers,views and dring all your logo design you can also buy u.s.a � and u.k � and buy all the tools you need (and lot more).�. https:///send?phone=2348089816061&text=....your%20name%20is%20(_____)%20save%20mine%20as%20wrld
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Abisinuolaorex(f): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Coin-dealer updated BTC rate: 555
Coin-dealer updated ETH rate: 532
Coin-dealer updated USDT (ERC 20/TRC 20) rate: 556

What we receive is what you get
Fast payment guaranteed
No registration is required
No verification is required

Contact via WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.6.3.0.0.0.6.1
www.coindealer.ng
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by lilachiever(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abisinuolaorex:
Coin-dealer updated BTC rate: 555
Coin-dealer updated ETH rate: 532
Coin-dealer updated USDT (ERC 20/TRC 20) rate: 556

Fast payment guaranteed

www.coindealer.ng

Is the USDT rate your sell price?

And can anyone vouch for you?
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by peacealways: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Abisinuolaorex(f): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Yes, USDT sell price
Our customers can do that. You can visit www.coindelaer.ng for feedbacks

lilachiever:

Is the USDT rate your sell price?

And can anyone vouch for you?
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Abisinuolaorex(f): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Coin-dealer updated BTC rate: 545
Coin-dealer updated ETH rate: 543
Coin-dealer updated USDT (ERC 20/TRC 20) rate: 555

Fast payment guaranteed

www.coindealer.ng
Re: 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] by Abisinuolaorex(f): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Coin-dealer updated BTC rate: 553
Coin-dealer updated ETH rate: 533
Coin-dealer updated USDT (ERC 20/TRC 20) rate: 554

Fast payment guaranteed

www.coindealer.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment / What Is Consuming Your Money Presently??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.