Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Can I Secure My Car From Criminal? Get A Car Tracker With Us In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Secure My Car From Criminal? Get A Car Tracker With Us In Abuja (279 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Secure My Car From Criminal? Get A Car Tracker With Us In Abuja by Secur: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!
Major Features of our car Tracking devices:
1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers. For more information, Purchase and installation,pls call 08066804625

(1) (Reply)

LASTMA Arrests Officials For Extortion, Dismisses 20 / NFF Declares – $40,000 Missing From NFF Office / Saraki Calls On Nigerians To Join Fight Against Drug Abuse,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.