Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (73686 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by theGigolo: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
bjay13:
can u see reason why we as youths av to look b4 leaping #badleadershp. Edo...!!!

Osei mhen wha ye?

The parents join sometimes.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
Can you see the Horse here?

De horse nostrils name de froggee eye.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by castrol180(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
theGigolo:

Sisters or not, it is a collective effort to curb this evil that is human trafficking cos it might happen to someone you know. The girl in your story got accustomed to it because from my guess when she looked left and right there was no one ready to help her, moreover evil triumph when good men and women remain silent. If you had raised attention to me or on this platform am sure there would have been good spirited Nigerians who would have gone far and beyond to bring that girl outta that hellish life style.

This bro trumps your argument, but my grievance with you is be sensitive they have suffered greatly. Some parents project their failure, dreams and aspirations on their children to achieve it for them birthing a child does not make a woman a mother neither the man a father. This girls suffer greatly at the hands of their parents trust me I know cos am an Edo guy.

I have read through you topics to know the kind of man you are, boss you voice might be singular but together and with our collective voices we can be heard.

Let's kick against human trafficking be it of a different ethnic group or different people, cos its evil.

Warm regards.

...it's now you are talking. We have many of them across the nation Nigeria itself. They cut across all the nation doing what they know to do best. They are in Lagos, Ibadan and many more but what can we do to curb this menace.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by centboy123456(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
Lalasticlala come oooooo I stumbled upon this information online, $815 daily = 815 * 360=#293,400
$24,462 monthly = 24,462 * 360= #8,806,320 monthly
I dey enter blogging,
Lalasticlala Don get money pass dangote

see money

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by devour129: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
No wonder it’s very hard to find an edo lady in any establishment . They prefer bed work
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
favourmic:
During sex some girls be like; “pls baby don't cum inside!"
They think it's easy to jump out 4rm a running vehicle
grin grin

Which kind wickedness b dz na??
U nearly break ma ribz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Traun(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fucking problem.with Nigerians .---Laziness.....I have seen a woman selling fruits eventually buy a car from d money she was making...it wasn't easy when she started but she poshed her shop up and even oyinbo dey patronise her. What's your excuse.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by newoffer: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Benin n Edo guys traveling by road are those born in Benin.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
Edo again! But wait o 18 men in a day, then in 30days will be 18 X 30= 540 men, then in 1year it's gonna be 540 X 12= 6480 men

And let say each man does Maximum of 2 rounds per sex then it means in 1year you have done 12,960 round of fvck!
My Edo sister it means that in 3 years you would have slept with half of the population of men in your local government in Edo state!
Am proud of you , Oba must hear this too grin

Wawoh! That is a whole lot of milage.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is sad. I just hope the international community would do something about these slave masters/animals
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by noskcid(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ths is wickedness
Op where the gal face
U for no tell us abeg
18 men?
Allen babes no fit try this one o

The Lord will help her and establish her
Mistakes happens but I don't believe in silly mistakes
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by dieBYfire: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Xda59:

Wawoh! That is a whole lot of milage.

Sire,
That's just the mathematical version, just wait till you see the Chemistry version or Biology version then you know that there is Fire on the moutain grin
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
The story afi finish?

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by cstr1000: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
ollah come and see what your fellow Nigerian has gone through at the hands of arabs.

Even the lady testified at their uncommon wickedness.

I hope Isreal keeps pummelling them arabs.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
castrol180:
ashawo thingz, it's in their blood since creation.

19yrs old fuckin 18 big arabs in a night...that one even small go to hotel de Benin and see how 16years girl dey Bleep more than 30 fulanis in a night. That your female pusher has done freedom from that work in Europe and north Africa before turning to pusher herself.

see this 'Abieyuwa Igue' who got pregnant in Libya now claiming she was pregnant before leaving the shore of Benin city and trying to impose the bastard on her boyfriend and that her boyfriend did not know she was pregnant also

God punish your ignorant mouth. Not all Edo are like that. It is more prominent in Benin and other parts of Nigeria. So to say all Edo are like that makes you look so so overly stupid! #BastardsCommentersLikeYouWillBurnInHell

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Islie:

…got N15,000, my sponsor took N10,000 –Teenager

BUHARI WHY

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/libyan-returnees-tales-woe-slept-18-men-one-day/

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by tunary(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
favourmic:
grin grin
L O L
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Godsonkemz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can't blame any of them for embarking on such deadly travel. Buhari deserves to be blamed for making this land hell and uncondusive for youths to live in thereby prompting them to migrate to western nations in search of better living. All of them have similar stories. There's no job for graduates, while the working class are underemployed making it impossible for them to carter for their essential need. If you notice very well, you will discover a drastic fall in the number of candidates who are being admitted into tertiary institutions. There's no longer motivation to get a school degree if after securing it, you'll still land in the street doing a job of an ssce holder. It's very pathetic. Even the politicised Npower is nothing but a scam and deceitful short term program that owes her volunteers backlog of stipends they agreed to be paying after every month thereby increasing the sufferings of helpless graduates.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Godwin616: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
Can you see the Horse here?
Yes I can see it. Just rotate the frog by 90degrees.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by gnykelly(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chukazu:
If they don't get their so called sponsors arrested this human trafficking has no end in sight...the fact

their parents are the major sponsor that is fuelling the mission. the family raise money for the traffickers to take them to europe. it won't stop. cause those rescued will still find their way back to libya once they hear that libya is now peaceful.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Godwin616: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
sniperr007:
Reflections of a failed government to her people.

Yet some will still sing praises for this politicians that don't value human life.

Nigerian politicians r worse than the arabs.
The government of Edo State should do more to curb this sad and unfortunate development. Both the Federal and State lawmakers should treat this as a matter of urgency. While the good gesture shown by the Governor is commendable, however more proactive steps must be taken by empowering the youth. The Government must investigate and bring back everyone still stranded in Libya especially those in underground cells and prisons.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by omhor(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sermwell:

Just thank God for your life! You don't have any idea the kinds of life struggles some people are going throughin life! May God help us all!

Amen oooo.
I even saw one post not quite long in NL about a guy, well dressed and cute guy he eventually hung himself along Ikeja road...things are happening these days, am even scared right now. May God help us oo. hmm
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Obidon042: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
It is finished, 'ogwusigo '!!
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by glosplendid(f): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
favourmic:
grin grin
bro u no well ooo, u wan kill me with laff.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by lebete3000: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
castrol180:
ashawo thingz, it's in their blood since creation.

19yrs old fuckin 18 big arabs in a night...that one even small go to hotel de Benin and see how 16years girl dey Bleep more than 30 fulanis in a night. That your female pusher has done freedom from that work in Europe and north Africa before turning to pusher herself.

see this 'Abieyuwa Igue' who got pregnant in Libya now claiming she was pregnant before leaving the shore of Benin city and trying to impose the bastard on her boyfriend and that her boyfriend did not know she was pregnant also

Abeg where hotel de Benin dey?
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by otabaotaba: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chai may God help oue girls embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by castrol180(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

God punish your ignorant mouth. Not all Edo are like that. It is more prominent in Benin and other parts of Nigeria. So to say all Edo are like that makes you look so so overly stupid! #BastardsCommentersLikeYouWillBurnInHell

another one sighted...omo ale, born by a repatriated Beninoise from Libya.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by castrol180(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
lebete3000:

Abeg where hotel de Benin dey?
Motel Benin Plaza
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Iamozzy:
Yeah, by tilting ur phone sideways cool

Really? Which side please, cos I can't c t o

Abeg
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by 9jaDoc(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
gnykelly:

their parents are the major sponsor that is fuelling the mission. the family raise money for the traffickers to take them to europe. it won't stop. cause those rescued will still find their way back to libya once they hear that libya is now peaceful.

No mind them. All this na story. As we speak 9jas are scheming for a way to enter Libya

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by cooltola(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
only stupid people take unfavorable risks to migrate to Europe. First these migrants have to survive the Sahara desert, then they have to deal with Libya civil war and the ongoing slave trades. Then they have to cross over the Mediterranean Sea You never see the news that people are drowning in the sea. As soon they enter Italy, they have to get used to insult and cope with blatant racism and possible deportation from the Italian Authority. Please do not kill yourself or put yourself in slavery in order to go Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.