Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (61171 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Aahhh cheesy wink
protonz:

Money na smalls.
Na d same avenue me n mayweather dey live naw!
U see that tiger, na ma tiger (lucy) pikin, na me gift am out. Mayweather 1st glove na me buy am 4 am...
I will pet u right! Lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2017
angry angry
obidevine:

Babe you set no be lie. Na wah I've not seen this sort of Beauty in a while.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by vertueptime: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Tiger looks fake, two pix d tiger no even move
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by TuskCarlan: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
olureignforever:
Which kin play be this?

My brother e dey me like PlayStation 2, God of War II
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by femo86(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by TuskCarlan: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ You say woh?

No wonder these cats kill humans very easily. It could be a Siberian tiger. ∆

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by BrytSky: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
dats nat a tiger... Its a "snow leopard"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by obidevine(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Forceup:
angry angry

I've never seen such immense beauty since I was born
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by DwayneChuks(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Money Gang!

#Respect
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by DwayneChuks(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Forceup:
Aahhh cheesy wink

Fine lady kiss
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by lukency(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Eleyi gidigan oo! Rough play ni eleyioo!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fine guy kiss
DwayneChuks:

Fine lady kiss
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chisosssss angry angry
obidevine:

I've never seen such immense beauty since I was born
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by obidevine(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Forceup:
Chisosssss angry angry

Na because of you Lynx and wizkid sing that song " fine fine lady"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Bigprick9inches: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too much money but no swag, still my mentor though
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by RighteousI: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lovetinz:
Jeezuz!

He is following a well known path.
Buying a Money drainer.
Mike Tyson used to have a per tiger too.
Today, he is poor!
who told you Tyson is poor? he may not have 500 million dollars like Mayweather but he is still worth at least 15 million dollars. pet tigers don't drain money, luxirious card and houses do.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by firstolalekan(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
ednut1:
mayweather can never be poor. Unlike tyson and oda. He is a businessman who own lots of businesses and does boxing promotion too. Blogger sha. Dats a siberian tiger in russia. No be hin own
Shut up!
Do you really know the meaning of bloggers?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Caseless: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lovetinz:
Jeezuz!

He is following a well known path.
Buying a Money drainer.
Mike Tyson used to have a per tiger too.
Today, he is poor!
blacks for America no get sense.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Forceup:
tongue tongue

Am I right with the location ma'am v
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nooooo
FrancisDozie:

Am I right with the location ma'am v
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
firstolalekan:

Shut up!
Do you really know the meaning of bloggers?
am not responsible for ur frustration na
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by firstolalekan(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
ednut1:
am not responsible for ur frustration na
Olodo grin
Because the word is used often on the internet, olodo like you started using it too without knowing the meaning per say grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
firstolalekan:

Olodo grin
Because the word is used often on the internet, olodo like you started using it too without knowing the meaning per say grin
na u be olodo na

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by firstolalekan(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ednut1:
na u be olodo na
Olodo
So everyone with "blog" in their moniker is a blogger grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

This is Quite Big ..

Shared On Instagram with caption .. 

Moscow, Russia
 @lapistolpete

https://www.instagram.com/p/BceAIOJgRHc/?hl=en

Tiger is actually the largest cat(Only Liger n Tiglon) are bigger.

The tiger is 3 foot longer than a lion n the tigers weight is far far higher than the lions own.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ You say woh?

No wonder these cats kill humans very easily. It could be a Siberian tiger. ∆

It's likely a Siberian tiger, Or maybe it's a tiger living in any place where snow falls.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
firstolalekan:

Olodo
So everyone with "blog" in their moniker is a blogger grin
u blind abi. Vivian gist blog owns d moniker. Certified olodo tongue grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by sisisioge: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh my! This is hugely beautiful shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by LEXYCOM: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oneday bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by joinnow: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
hollamanng:

Oga no be hin get am na Russia e dey

Its a gift he got some years back.

In his latest effort to remind everyone of how extravagant his life is, boxer Floyd Mayweather used Instagram to announce that he had received a 2-month-old tiger as a gift while visiting Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.