Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari (38526 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / 2019 Election: I’m Declaring By October 1 – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by FEGNO: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
That is because you are a certified dullard.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Mintek: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
abescom:
PDP have no shame and those supporting them are doing so mainly because of ethnic reasons and because APC's inability to put their house in order gives them a fighting chance.

If PDP comes back in 2019 ( certainly not happening) then Buhari and APC would have themselves to blame. Nigerians ideally do not want PDP but APC giving some people no choice, unfortunately.

Speak for youself, ogbeni.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy
Sai cow.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari was the last person I ever thought can play a political jab on PDP. you are not a disgrace but a failure.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by mrajims(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
odogwubiafra:
PDP coming back is secondary, the primary thing is that Nigerians want you OUT. Anybody can substitute for you cos you lack every quality of a leader starting from;

1) Technical skill: Not qualified to contest, cos you didn't meet the prerequisites, no WAEC certificate.

2) Interpersonal skill: You don't relate with and carry your subjects along equally hence 97/5% issue. Father of hate speech.

3) Conceptual skill: You don't have any solution to offer when faced with real situation other than propaganda, hence you recently confessed that you almost ran away in 2016.

Why is 2019 delaying, hey, next month is just 2018. Baba God can we forget 2018 and jump to 2019 first, maybe later we'll come back? Na beg l dey beg.
hmm! funny but you just said what's in my mind

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
see the beast talking.you have refused to prosecute Babachir David lawal Ago Oke,Rotimi Amaechi,Baru and others.Buhari you are the most wicked ,corrupt and nepotic president this nation has ever had

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by musa234(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
The issue here is not pdp.. If Apc can get a competent candidate then pdp will not smell that seat come 2019.Buhari has not lived up to expectations
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by bart10: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
I’m shocked Bubu wants to come back in 2019 shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wait for 2019 shock.

You haven't seen shock yet.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by ejembi28(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Don't kill me with laugh pls,.I'm still laughing ,u too much abeg
odogwubiafra:
PDP coming back is secondary, the primary thing is that Nigerians want you OUT. Anybody can substitute for you cos you lack every quality of a leader starting from;

1) Technical skill: Not qualified to contest, cos you didn't meet the prerequisites, no WAEC certificate.

2) Interpersonal skill: You don't relate with and carry your subjects along equally hence 97/5% issue. Father of hate speech.

3) Conceptual skill: You don't have any solution to offer when faced with real situation other than propaganda, hence you recently confessed that you almost ran away in 2016.

Why is 2019 delaying, hey, next month is just 2018. Baba God can we forget 2018 and jump to 2019 first, maybe later we'll come back? Na beg l dey beg.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
I'm even more shocked that he wants to go for a re-election, when his first tenure has been a total disaster.
hmmmmm, explain how his tenure is a disaster?
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by miraclea: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
If Apc is interested in governance they should look for another presidential candidate for 2019 the rate at which people are dying and comiting suicide in this government has never been so in Nigerian history let's believe buhari fighting the looters but the masses are dying in hunger the looters and their families are not affected in any way by the hardship and about 50 percent of apc are pdp to me this government is confused
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by MdRabx(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm very shocked myself that somepeople criticize Buhari and this administration yet they re beneficiaries of either Npower, Youwin, the infrastructural projects going on in all the states except some States where the State governors re not responsible and credible, the School feeding program, the country economy is growing and boko haram has been reduced to its bearest minimum, the administration that don't associate or influence State elections example AnambraStateElection.. why re we too impatient in this country.. longlive Buhari and nothing can stop him from being re elected come 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by JkDanchi005(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am even more shocked that this monumental failure still can't see himself heading to his Village come May 29, 2019.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Buhari have no skill than to breed cows.

Buhari is a chairman of Fulani herdsmen killing farmers and their crops.

I was expecting to see the so called crowd during his stay in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Reference(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Then it shows that sir, you need to be educated about what democracy is and am afraid as the President you appear to be too emotional, a tad sentimental and not introspective at all. For to tow this line it may mean you too may invariably be destroying the chances of the very APC you lead post your administration because you too have made a lot of mistakes.

But what I suspect like all your predecessors have done is you've institutionalised yourself rather than the process by which you ascended thus you find it amusing anything can challenge your position but the beauty of democracy is that you have just one vote and everyone else has a choice as to whether you will return in 2019 or not so the amazement is kinda...bemusing.

May I remind you that Barak Obama was elected President and did fairly well despite the scandals surrounding the Clinton era. May you also know that Donald Trump has been elected despite the gaffes and garbage or the Bush era. May I also remind you that it is not Goodluck Jonathan you will be facing at the polls in 2019. Can you just get on with governance and let us choose who leads us.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by seguno2: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerians are shocked that Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by imam07: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
exclusiveppGod:
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/2019-election-im-shocked-pdp-wants-come-back-power-buhari/

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is surprised that in spite of the atrocities committed by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, it is still making efforts to come back to power in 2019.

Speaking at an interactive session with community leaders to mark the president’s 2-day working visit to Kano on Thursday, Mr Buhari said Nigerians would never forget PDP’s 16 years of misgovernment.

According to Mr Buhari, corruption thrived during the administration of PDP, lamenting that the Nigerian treasury was rendered empty during the party’s reign.
He added that the party performed woefully on Security and economy.

He said the change agenda of the All Progressives Congress, APC, was to fight Boko Haram insurgency, corruption and revamp the economy, adding that his government was recording successes, but fighting corruption was the most difficult among the three agenda.

Mr Buhari added that Nigerians must understand the difference between democratic and military administration, adding that since his military regime, corruption was fighting back, as he himself ended in jail for about 3 years.

When I was a military head-of-State, I arrested and jailed some politicians on alleged corruption. Only two of them, late Bilyaminu Usman, former state minister, and Mallam Adamu Ciroma were found clean. But since that time, corruption was fighting back, as I myself was not jailed for more than two years.

This is a country where we found a judge, hiding foreign and domestic currencies running into millions, and 4 diplomatic passports in his house. This is the man that sends people to 20 years in jail for committing corruption, now he is found wanting.

Mr Buhari lamented.

He also recalled that from 1999 to 2014, Nigeria produced 2.1 million Barrel of crude oil per day at the rate of at least $100, lamenting that the money were nowhere to be found under the opposition PDP.

Unfortunately, when we came on board, the price of oil crashed to $28. From $28, it rose to $37 up to $40. I went to the Central Bank of Nigeria, because everywhere in the world knew what Nigeria got at that time. I then asked, what about what has been saved for the country, I was told at the CBN that nothing was left in the treasury but liabilities.

I couldn’t believe it because it is lie. They said the money was used in food and fuel importation, while we produce our own food in the southeast, southwest, northeast and Northwest. Most of the peoples in these regions produce their own food because they are not government workers, as such, they can’t buy foreign food. This is a lie.

When we investigated how the fuel was imported, sadly, we found that more than half of the money were going in bogus deals between the importers and the buyers in connivance with the CBN officials. They don’t care about the plight of the remaining Nigerians,

he emphasized.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/2019-election-im-shocked-pdp-wants-come-back-power-buhari/

Why won't they? Is because you Bleep up big time. You allowed this Bleep up PDP to be growing confidence.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by r2beez(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
With all due respect PMB, here are a few answers to your questions:

JkDanchi005:
I am even more shocked that this monumental failure still can't see himself heading to his Village come May 29, 2019.
bart10:
I’m shocked Bubu wants to come back in 2019 shocked
beamtopola:
Buhari was the last person I ever thought can play a political jab on PDP. you are not a disgrace but a failure.
Jolar101:
Wait for 2019 shock.

You haven't seen shock yet.
adecz:
Nigerians are shocked
APC want to present Buhari in 2019!! angry
Deo1986:
He would be more shocked when he sees me and my 3000 faithfuls returned to PDP.
fortunechy:
I'm even shocked that u want re-elect whilst u be finish ur useless tenure...... the shock will kill u when they will take over..... evil man

Baba I hope u are have been shocked by the answers above. Joker

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Elan83(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
i'm shocked & devastated dat a geriatric paedophile, a cow, a very hopeless, useless & god 4saken illitrate lyk u, a bloody terrorist, a treasonable fenolist dat removed a democraticaly instituted authority tru coup was allowed to assume power,, but ur miserable lyf shal 4reva b a shock!
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by haykay2005: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am shocked to see the word "shock" in every comment
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by emmydee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am shocked to know that you still think you are doing a"great job".
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Reference(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
MdRabx:
I'm very shocked myself that somepeople criticize Buhari and this administration yet they re beneficiaries of either Npower, Youwin, the infrastructural projects going on in all the states except some States where the State governors re not responsible and credible, the School feeding program, the country economy is growing and boko haram has been reduced to its bearest minimum, the administration that don't associate or influence State elections example AnambraStateElection.. why re we too impatient in this country.. longlive Buhari and nothing can stop him from being re elected come 2019

So with all these why is he afraid of elections. Real Madrid won the Champions League last season. PSG messed up biggie against Barcelona. Real Madrid says, 'I am shocked PSG intends to contest for the UCL this season despite their debacle. In fact I'm surprised they still have fans despite their failure..'. Does this make sense to you. Is this what a democratically elected President should be saying...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by segebase(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
we can wait to shock u too
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by doctokwus: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
That shows you how horrible you have been as a president.
That a party once universally denounced as being corrupt and responsible for putting Nigeria in the doldrums would fancy their chances of regaining power from you,just about 2yrs of your rule!
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by coputa(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
I'm even more shocked that he wants to go for a re-election, when his first tenure has been a total disaster.
Try and get it right.Buhari inherited a damaged economy that is surving on life support propelled by the scavengers(PDP).(even when oil was sold for 100 dollars per barrel)
When,Buhari eventually came on board,everything became bare and glaring.A dead economy stared at hI'm.Buhari did not know where to start,he was confused.spiraling inflation,empty treasurydilapidated infrastructures etc.
Buhari greatest surprise now's that the same people that squandered the nations resources are now re grouping for a come back.who can stop these people.it's me and you,by re electing Apc,so that this government can sustain the little developmental stride she has taken so.we have to support a come back because if pdp happens to come back againI think this time nobody will be alive to tell the story.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by tiredface: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
YOURE NOT DOING WELL SIR.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Realist2: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
This man is living in delusion, he is still shouting corruption even when corruption has grown taller in his administration, ethnicity and religion discrimination has become the order of the day.
I was denied a federal job last week because I,m not an housa .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by dieBYfire: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
exclusiveppGod:

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is surprised that in spite of the atrocities committed by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, it is still making efforts to come back to power in 2019.

Speaking at an interactive session with community leaders to mark the president’s 2-day working visit to Kano on Thursday, Mr Buhari said Nigerians would never forget PDP’s 16 years of misgovernment.

According to Mr Buhari, corruption thrived during the administration of PDP, lamenting that the Nigerian treasury was rendered empty during the party’s reign.
He added that the party performed woefully on Security and economy.

He said the change agenda of the All Progressives Congress, APC, was to fight Boko Haram insurgency, corruption and revamp the economy, adding that his government was recording successes, but fighting corruption was the most difficult among the three agenda.

Mr Buhari added that Nigerians must understand the difference between democratic and military administration, adding that since his military regime, corruption was fighting back, as he himself ended in jail for about 3 years.

When I was a military head-of-State, I arrested and jailed some politicians on alleged corruption. Only two of them, late Bilyaminu Usman, former state minister, and Mallam Adamu Ciroma were found clean. But since that time, corruption was fighting back, as I myself was not jailed for more than two years.

This is a country where we found a judge, hiding foreign and domestic currencies running into millions, and 4 diplomatic passports in his house. This is the man that sends people to 20 years in jail for committing corruption, now he is found wanting.

Mr Buhari lamented.

He also recalled that from 1999 to 2014, Nigeria produced 2.1 million Barrel of crude oil per day at the rate of at least $100, lamenting that the money were nowhere to be found under the opposition PDP.

Unfortunately, when we came on board, the price of oil crashed to $28. From $28, it rose to $37 up to $40. I went to the Central Bank of Nigeria, because everywhere in the world knew what Nigeria got at that time. I then asked, what about what has been saved for the country, I was told at the CBN that nothing was left in the treasury but liabilities.

I couldn’t believe it because it is lie. They said the money was used in food and fuel importation, while we produce our own food in the southeast, southwest, northeast and Northwest. Most of the peoples in these regions produce their own food because they are not government workers, as such, they can’t buy foreign food. This is a lie.

When we investigated how the fuel was imported, sadly, we found that more than half of the money were going in bogus deals between the importers and the buyers in connivance with the CBN officials. They don’t care about the plight of the remaining Nigerians,

he emphasized.

Baba if you like Shock till thy kingdom come, the only think the true Nigerians know is that ATIKU will be president in 2019 grin
It's even a shock to us but we can't help it! grin
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Waffarianman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
This man mumu, nva shock yet na wen u see watin we go use ur eye see nai you go shock pass... Idiota

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Paulagada: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am shock that buhari is shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hey guys, no electric power in Nigeria so how can the president be shocked. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.