Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari (38518 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / 2019 Election: I’m Declaring By October 1 – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by BigIyanga: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
But you filled your cabinet with 70% of PDP members?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by seguno2: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
sureheaven:
PMB, I tire for nija and her citizen, it shows Nigerians don't like the truth and with this it will be very hard for this country to advance. Most Nigerians are not educated and most of those educated among us are educated illiterate.

I thought that Buhari is also an illiterate. Not so

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by pmatchuks: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerians are shocked that Dollars has gone this bad under your watch!! Hence triggered untold hardship amongst Nigerians ABI you no dey see am like that so I wonder what u mean Sir. Abi the change no reach commerce?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by uvalued(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
greatermax77:
Do'nt worry sir, you will be shocked out of Aso Rock come 2019
amen so shall it be grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Samstyle(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
See this old man oooooo
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Terver90: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
abu99err:
@Nigerians are funny! I swear, so @Buhari is the Devil and PDP is the Angel? God help us in this country.

That they are Nigerians that really want PDP back! is unbelievable and confusing to me personally, for Christ sakes this Party Managed this Country for sixteen Wasted years! I mean for sixteen years of PDP rule we had irregular power supply, Bokoharam, Militants, Herdsmen ,baby factories, Corruption and everything that is wrong with Nigeria. what will PDP comeback to do? fix all the wrongs it could not fix over its sixteen wasteful years!!! please! Nigerians apply common sense.
Nigerians are very much sensible that is why we are considering our yesterday if you must be honest to yourself, A primary school analysis will save you from this myopic view. Compare the purchasing power of an average Nigerian back then and now, see Mr you must be having a full stomach on a daily basis for you to condole to those political propaganda but let me tell you reality people are suffering and dying from poverty daily in Nigeria. We did not vote in them to come and sing how evil PDP must have been we voted them in to save a situation not worsen and sing blames. l am sorry that tactic have been overused, a piece of advice, make the ordinary Nigerian feel like a citizen and you will never need to trouble yourself with opposition.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by engrhorla(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
greatermax77:
Do'nt worry sir, you will be shocked out of Aso Rock come 2019

Looooool

Nairalanders no get chill pill

Abeg make we shock him outta there o

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by engrhorla(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonjacoward:
You ain't seen nothing yet Jubrin

Ju-what?!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by nothernstar: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
abescom:
PDP have no shame and those supporting them are doing so mainly because of ethnic reasons and because APC's inability to put their house in order gives them a fighting chance.

If PDP comes back in 2019 ( certainly not happening) then Buhari and APC would have themselves to blame. Nigerians ideally do not want PDP but APC giving some people no choice, unfortunately.
you might be right bro. The truth is that PDP did not do well but APC is worst. But if I'm to choose between the two thieves, I think PDP is better. APC is marginalising itself. No ideology all they want and concerns about is how to grab power and suppress others.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by emmydee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
coputa:
Try and get it right.Buhari inherited a damaged economy that is surving on life support propelled by the scavengers(PDP).(even when oil was sold for 100 dollars per barrel)
When,Buhari eventually came on board,everything became bare and glaring.A dead economy stared at hI'm.Buhari did not know where to start,he was confused.spiraling inflation,empty treasurydilapidated infrastructures etc.
Buhari greatest surprise now's that the same people that squandered the nations resources are now re grouping for a come back.who can stop these people.it's me and you,by re electing Apc,so that this government can sustain the little developmental stride she has taken so.we have to support a come back because if pdp happens to come back againI think this time nobody will be alive to tell the story.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by emmydee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hi dude, hasten up to bring us someone else from your party who we can try for that complete change we all crave for. We simply want Buhari out of Aso Rock. In fact, we would appreciate it if he could just resign today. He and his dead crew are simply clueless. As it stands now, even if PDP presents me (emmydee), I will win the next election. It is that bad!
coputa:
Try and get it right.Buhari inherited a damaged economy that is surving on life support propelled by the scavengers(PDP).(even when oil was sold for 100 dollars per barrel)
When,Buhari eventually came on board,everything became bare and glaring.A dead economy stared at hI'm.Buhari did not know where to start,he was confused.spiraling inflation,empty treasurydilapidated infrastructures etc.
Buhari greatest surprise now's that the same people that squandered the nations resources are now re grouping for a come back.who can stop these people.it's me and you,by re electing Apc,so that this government can sustain the little developmental stride she has taken so.we have to support a come back because if pdp happens to come back againI think this time nobody will be alive to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by 7lives: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Make I bookmark this thread jare, kkkkkkkkkk .
Some NOISE MAKERS MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM SHOCK ' CAUSE BABA IS WINING AGAIN.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

you're playing the trial card ooooo, are they not millions of yoruba who are still supporting the dullard even in this forum despite his failure every tribe have a right to choose who they'll vote for. doesn't mean they play emotional politics

check my posts, I desist failure. buhari govt hasn't just failed but very boring. forget what those online are saying. people are lamenting outside there

politics transcend online debate, the reality and the political gamer align not debate

politics
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
U will also be shocked wen u will be removed
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by IamThrive(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am sure you are going to test your credibility come 2019. Then and only then, we will know who will be shocked. Nigerian electorate don wise up since the chanji promised by you, now begins with us.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Terver90: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
coputa:
Oga no vex o, will a sane man see fire and jump into it? If Nigeria was that bad he would have said no, resign or something rather than worsening situation and using blame games which is very insultive and annoying to intellect. I have nothing against him but honestly his government has caused me misery, imagine putting in your resources, time and energy to acquire a degree, then when you are done no work for you, OK fine you will say business, but then where is the capital? Then private schools will be offering you #10,000 monthly with your degree in the name of no work. Do you have an idea on how that feels like? I am not even talking of upkeep now in fact believe it or not I can't guarantee my next meal, yeah it is that bad and I not ashame to mention it. Things like this pushes one to consider crime but I thank God for my Christian faith.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by IamThrive(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oga, please also ask him where Buhari administration
got the money the governors are receiving today as bail out fund? And yet,APC-led government will say that no money was left by PDP. Can't wait for this their lie-sense to expire 2019.

Terver90:

Oga no vex o, will a sane man see fire and jump into it? If Nigeria was that bad he would have said no, resign or something rather than worsening situation and using blame games which is very insultive and annoying to intellect. I have nothing against him but honestly his government has caused me misery, imagine putting in your resources, time and energy to acquire a degree, then when you are done no work for you, OK fine you will say business, but then where is the capital? Then private schools will be offering you #10,000 monthly with your degree in the name of no work. Do you have an idea on how that feels like? I am not even talking of upkeep now in fact believe it or not I can't guarantee my next meal, yeah it is that bad and I not ashame to mention it. Things like this pushes one to consider crime but I thank God for my Christian faith.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Northernonyenku(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Swisscoinng:
We wont be surprised if you die b4 the end of the year 2017!...sorry fall sick I meant

quote author=Northernonyenku post=63112930]We are shocked that you refused to die sorry I mean resign
lol grin big fool
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by VULCAN(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Its you that should apply common sense!

Most of the evil PDP bigwigs are pillars in APC, I'm sure you are well aware of that but just choose to be hypocritical

abu99err:
@Nigerians are funny! I swear, so @Buhari is the Devil and PDP is the Angel? God help us in this country.

That they are Nigerians that really want PDP back! is unbelievable and confusing to me personally, for Christ sakes this Party Managed this Country for sixteen Wasted years! I mean for sixteen years of PDP rule we had irregular power supply, Bokoharam, Militants, Herdsmen ,baby factories, Corruption and everything that is wrong with Nigeria. what will PDP comeback to do? fix all the wrongs it could not fix over its sixteen wasteful years!!! please! Nigerians apply common sense.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
He has right to his surprise. Anything can surprise anyone.
Just like his intention(if real) to still be voted for second term as president might surprise his doctors.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Captain6(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Be it APC or PDP the main thing is that,i don't want PMB to lead again,he is a failure,things are worse now. angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by linuxuser(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
And what is the sincere and objective reason(s) for your comments?

abescom:
PDP have no shame and those supporting them are doing so mainly because of ethnic reasons and because APC's inability to put their house in order gives them a fighting chance.

If PDP comes back in 2019 ( certainly not happening) then Buhari and APC would have themselves to blame. Nigerians ideally do not want PDP but APC giving some people no choice, unfortunately.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Captain6(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
abu99err:

Who is talking about Party here? We are talking about the candidates,if you think Buhari has done well in the last 2 years,then you deserve a slap. If APC wants to continue,fine and well but they should bring in a much better candidate.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Captain6(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
7lives:
Make I bookmark this thread jare, kkkkkkkkkk .
Some NOISE MAKERS MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM SHOCK ' CAUSE BABA IS WINING AGAIN.
God forbid that my Country will remain lead by a visionless govt, no roadmap,no implementation, all we hear is talk,talk and talk! Empty promises.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by linuxuser(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
And who are these your imagined scanvengers? Please be truthful in your naming or list.

coputa:
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by akaahs(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Naive statement from myopic President

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by linuxuser(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please give us the names of those that participated in that 16 years PDP rule and where they are now?

abu99err:

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by ruffDiamond: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
buhari will win confidently come 2019...ipopigs sympathizers and supporters along with the cursed 5% will shed tears mixed with bile when they see pmb being sworn in again...yes, no pain no gain,still #istandwithbuhari.the the thieves, the jackals and hyenas (like Atiku and co)are simply uncomfortable with APC policies on many front!the the thieves want to come back and it won't happen.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by antimony005: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] electro shocking statement this one weak me ooo
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg shock and die make we knw say 2019 go bettet for us.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg shock and die make we knw say 2019 go better for us.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by bigfather(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
I'm even more shocked that he wants to go for a re-election, when his first tenure has been a total disaster.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.