Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (30775 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
hotdealz:
Luke 19:27 sad

angry

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Timidaves: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Baba Adeboye is totally right with his prayers.. Nigerians are just being hypocritical.
This us the same prayer many have prayed and will still pray in different churches before the end if this year especially on that cross over night
Let's look into the prayer Point very well without a bias mind or prejudice , we will see each and every one of us are guilty of making this prayer we criticise Pst Adeboye for
Nigerians pls stop your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Simitrendy: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
pannyman:
God help us.
Issokay, you think this world we're in needs Christian not to be vigilant, aggressive and put their whole armour on. Even Biology says there's competition. Survival of the fittest, there are predators trying to prey on you. You either camouflage and escape or you're aggressive and win. This life is a battlefield.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Gggg102(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Nope, vengeance is of the Lord. I only take up my case to him.

The people to whom this law was given slayed the witch themselves. That was that command.
Do not let the witch live, kill them.

The same way they killed Idol worshippers and adulterers.

They did not leave vengeance for the lord because God gave them a law to kill them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mavinc4u(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
See prayer grin. Pastor forgot that there are forces manipulating those people, he should be more concerned about driving those forces away from them than making such a statement. Any way, that is the kind of prayers Nigerian want this time; die by fire by force grin if you check him very well now, he is also blocking the progress of other upcoming pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Brugo:

Don't be mischievous. That was a story told by Jesus. A simple Google search will show you the entire parable.

Is Google now the Word of God? See how Google have cooked your bra/n.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by anochuko01(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
seunlayi:

This is wrong.

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The devil is our enemy, he is the one setting your relatives friends, Co workers etc against you. If God kills your bro which devil is using as obstruction against you, Satan will still assign another member of your family to continue with the task. If God kills that one too.... Who will be left?

Why not simply direct your target at Satan? Pray to God to useless all seen and unseen power, plan and purpose of devil and all his agents in your life as you walk with God and "...earnestly contend for the faith..."

Nairalanders, if God be for you, who can be against you?
Nobody... At the mention of Jesus, every kneel shall bow

Thanks to my Bible and my Pastor W. F. K

Make it a date with God from 22-25th December Retreat

oga'de you started well but ended with your head to the ground.
Would devil use a person without the person's choice? does devil write application for people to help him destroy lives? people go to him themselves. There are levels you'll never reach unless you call on God to declare vengeance on certain category of people.
if God kills one, no one else would come even if devil sent him. coz he'll know you're of God truly.
I've been a victim of spiritual attack...the attacker came to confess only when God threatened her with a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Willie2015: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:
You better pray for that wicked enemy to die .. the enemy that doesn’t care if you die or not.. chopping from you and still doing you.. that’s why they pray in mfm that you wey know me and na you dey do me ..die!!!!

I support the prayer 100% this world is too wicked too many wicked people around us.

The people criticizing the prayer have not encountered evil attacks from family members that is why they are reacting that way.. May God not let such befall you in Jesus name Amen.

True word. You got to experience it to know its for real and deadly.

No one will tell you to arrange yourself for one MFM branch.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by 3kay945(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
An average Nigeria don't love their neighbors as themselves. Some even perceive the neighbor as their enemy so going by this prayer, many are going to die.

As for me, if you wish me dead, I will eat your akara.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Exodus 22:18 says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live". Be it a family member or not, his prayer point has biblical backing but ignorant Nigerians will come for his head 'cause they live and walk in the flesh.
...ok so we are no longer under the grace?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Simitrendy: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Valid point ..

Personally don’t think a pastor should be promoting death ! Never seen Jesus do such ... what happened to turn the other cheek ...
But you are right Nigerians take these things as black and white ... if a family member dies between now and December they will 100% believe that family has been the one holding their destiny etc ...

This is a shallow thought coming from you. Wise up!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...ok so we are no longer under the grace?
Does the grace cover an unrepentant witch?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Simitrendy: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
sad90% of these people abusing Adeboye, if someone repeatedly slaps them, they will fight back. They wont turn other cheek.

My dear people, those laughing at this tweet have not encountered family wickedness.

If you have, you'll understand. Christ preaches love but some humans have turned themselves to Satan's agents. Pray for their repentance. Repeatedly pray for God to arrest them to repent. But if they vehemently refuse and choose to siddon on your matter, God has to remove them.

Never take warfare prayers for granted. Some people are more wicked than the demons that posses them.
Speaking from experience.

You're reasonable I think Seun should read this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
There are Bible verses that supports Adeboye which are

Mathew 10:36
Mathew 11:12
Exodus 22:18

There are Bible verses that negates what Adeboye said

Mathew 5:4
Mathew 5:43-48
Luke 6:28

Shall we still believe a book that contradicts itself? When they are told that book is not different from Superman's or Batman's book they go haywire.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by ademiD(f): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Did u guys thought u are better than millions of people that participated in the Congress. U can't stop the work of God, u can only do that if it is not based on the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by QuietHammer(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Nope, vengeance is of the Lord. I only take up my case to him.
1 Kings 18
[40]Then Elijah commanded, “Seize all the prophets of Baal. Don’t let a single one escape!” So the people seized them all, and Elijah took them down to the Kishon Valley and killed them there.

Elijah didn't just take his case to God, he also took matters into his hands. Now be a good lady and go kill some witches.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2017
QuietHammer:

1 Kings 18
[40]Then Elijah commanded, “Seize all the prophets of Baal. Don’t let a single one escape!” So the people seized them all, and Elijah took them down to the Kishon Valley and killed them there.

Elijah didn't just take his case to God, he also took matters into his hands. Now be a good lady and go kill some witches.
Hahaha grin Times have changed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
sad90% of these people abusing Adeboye, if someone repeatedly slaps them, they will fight back. They wont turn other cheek.

My dear people, those laughing at this tweet have not encountered family wickedness.

If you have, you'll understand. Christ preaches love but some humans have turned themselves to Satan's agents. Pray for their repentance. Repeatedly pray for God to arrest them to repent. But if they vehemently refuse and choose to siddon on your matter, God has to remove them.

Never take warfare prayers for granted. Some people are more wicked than the demons that posses them.
Speaking from experience.

True.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by QuietHammer(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
ollah1:
There are Bible verses that supports Adeboye which are

Mathew 10:36
Mathew 11:12
Exodus 22:18

There are Bible verses that negates what Adeboye said

Mathew 5:4
Mathew 5:43-48
Luke 6:28

Shall we still believe a book that contradicts itself? When they are told that book is not different from Superman's or Batman's book they go haywire.
Cherry picking has become the order of the day.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Does the grace cover an unrepentant witch?.
...of course yes!! Please read your Bible. Bible is our guide and not our earthly pastors. If you are s Christian then you must behave, act and follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Throughout the Bible verses,where did our Savior Jesus Christ made such a prayer?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Lomprico2: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
hotdealz:
Luke 19:27 sad

This is part of a story Jesus was telling. He was not giving an instruction haba! undecided

Why are you people wicked like this? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Gggg102(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Hahaha grin Times have changed.

How has time changed?
What made time change?
Why did time change?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...of course yes!! Please read your Bible. Bible is our guide and not our earthly pastors. If you are s Christian then you must behave, act and follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Throughout the Bible verses,where did our Savior Jesus Christ made such a prayer?

You amaze me if you think you know shìt about Christ. No point arguing on this, keep praying for God to forgive and enrich your enemy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Ericsdm55(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
DO THIS PEOPLE USUALLY READ POST IN DIFFERENT SOCIAL FLATFORM IN RESPONSE TO WHAT THEY SAY ATAL? BECAUSE IF THEY DO, THEY WOULD HAVE HEED TO CORRECTIONS FROM WEL MEANING CHRISTIANS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by femo86(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mickeymimi: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
If you have Jesus and holyspirirt in you .....and you live upright,,,,,.. How can somebody be blocking your way.....unless God allows it.....
Do you know that witchcraft ........ is also rebellion to God...Rebellion is an open door to demonic bondage.......

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV) " For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatryt..."

Paul explained[b] that the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh[/b]. What are the works of the flesh? Galatians 5:19-21 lists them: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings Gal 5< 21

The flesh opposes the move of the Spirit and resists all things spiritual. This is a serious struggle because Paul assures us that those who practice witchcraft will not inherit the kingdom of God. If you know you are disobeying God in an area, repent of this sin, which God views in the same way as witchcraft, and get back in line with the Spirit.

You can never force God to kill people..... God rules the affairs of men. And no doubt he does so wisely. Otherwise there wouldn't be anyone left here on earth.

This is the only killing in the Bible that Satan had anything to do with
. And he didn't do it alone; God was a co-conspirator. The story begins by introducing Job. Job was a perfect man and upright, and one that feared God, and hate evil... Job 1:1-3 . So God said, "You're on, Satan. Go back down to earth and and do whatever the hell you want with his stuff. But don't do anything to him."
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. Job 1:12a

If all the enemies of Jesus Christ were dead when he was on earth ... they wouldn't have lived to see his salvation..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by QuietHammer(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
ademiD:
Did u guys thought u are better than millions of people that participated in the Congress. Nairaland and rubbish! I should have known better the founder is an atheist. U can't stop the work of God, u can only do that if it is not based on the truth.
The founder being a nonbeliever has nothing to do with the issue being discussed so calm your tits. This is just common sense in conflict with nonsense. Like Mr Se.un pointed out , if any family member those who were at the congress dies such person would be thought to have died due to the prayer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by kerry57: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
It's a warfare prayer. Gone are the days when u live a cold Christian lifestyle and expect everything to be moving on well. Until u wake and fight ur enemies with warfare prayers like this. I charge to just wake up between the hours of 1am to 3am early morning and walk thru ur street to the junction and tell urself what u see in a location like Lagos not to talk of villages. Not until u start fighting spiritually with people that keep Virgil just to cause troubles for u. Believe it or not everything that happens to u in the physical have already been concluded in the spirit. Learn to understand what spiritual warfare cos u do not war against flesh and blood but against powers in high places.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You amaze me if you think you know shìt about Christ. No point arguing on this, keep praying for God to forgive and enrich your enemy.
...maybe I am not even conversing with a Christian in the first place. This your kind of posture is what makes immorality abounds even in the midst of numerous churches.

#PURGECHRISTIANITYOFQUACKS
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
genghiskhan007:

My sister I like u a lot but this your comment ain't right
1. MOSLEMS FOUNDED AL QEDA, AL SHABABB and BOKO HARAM TO KILL AND DESTROY CHRISTAINS
2. WOULD YOU WISH LONG LIFE AND PEROSPERITY FOR SOMEONE TRYING TO KIILL OR FUSTRATE YOU

stay blessed

go and download WHO IS THIS ALLAH by G/J.O MOSHAY to know the truth about muslims

Folks like you know absolutely nothing.

Here is a screenshot below about Hilary Clinton and the USA and tell me who actually founded and fund Al Qeada.

Boko Haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. If their mission was to kill Christians don't you think they will come to the Southern part of the country and unleashed their mayhem?
How do people like you think?
Does your brains fly out when religious matters are involved?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by mykel2yc(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
anochuko01:

oga'de you started well but ended with your head to the ground.
Would devil use a person without the person's choice? does devil write application for people to help him destroy lives? people go to him themselves. There are levels you'll never reach unless you call on God to declare vengeance on certain category of people.
if God kills one, no one else would come even if devil sent him. coz he'll know you're of God truly.
I've been a victim of spiritual attack...the attacker came to confess only when God threatened her with a death sentence.

Come on at birth what differentiate you with an evil person(sinners) for we are born sinners. Because u accepted Jesus Christ does not me others can't, if u where judge by the sins of your youth will u still be alife. Or are u taking credit of the grace giving to u 2 believe? Please don't for believing is not by our power
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” by Omooba77: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Seun:
This will make some people think that any relative who happens to die this month is an evil person. How disgusting to divide families this way.

The Word of God is a two edged sword....What happened to Anaias and Sapphira, Acts 5..Also Jeremiah 28:15-17...May we not be on the wrong side of the Word of God sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.