Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nairalanders In Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Kenya (3839 Views)

Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) / Nairalanders In Finland Please Share Your Experiece / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Kenya by medra(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please nairalanders in kenya i need your help have been in kenya since 24th Nov this year but have not been able to do anything my return ticket is Dec 12th and am yet to achieve my mission i actually came here to play football but the club manager ask me to wait till january before they can sign players. Right now i dont have where to stay or what to do here in kenya. Pls u guys shld come to my rescue i dont want to go back to Nigeria like that. I need accomodation, am currently somewhere in kabete in Nairobi.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
medra:
Please nairalanders in kenya i need your help have been in kenya since 24th Nov this year but have not been able to do anything my return ticket is Dec 12th and am yet to achieve my mission i actually came here to play football but the club manager ask me to wait till january before they can sign players. Right now i dont have where to stay or what to do here in kenya. Pls u guys shld come to my rescue i dont want to go back to Nigeria like that. I need accomodation, am currently somewhere in kabete in Nairobi.

my advice for you is to look for any Nigeria church in Kenya and explain your , they can accept you for the main time. am also a footballer like you am now in ivory coast republic, i was same shoe like you before someone accommodate me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Pavore9: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
medra:

I guess you flew via Ethiopian airline or Rwandair, you should have gone to their office in town (CBD) and opened the ticket for about $25(don't know if it still the same price) and you fly back at a later date

Rwandair office is behind Hilton while Ethiopian airline is near the Holy Family Basilica, your departure date is so close now and don't know if it is possible. I will suggest you go there early monday morning. You are faced with either flying on Tuesday or losing that ticket.

With 13,000ksh (one month rent and deposit) you can get a bedsitter in somewhere like Rongai where there are Nigerian students living off campus. Have your visa extended to 90 days with about 3000ksh as you await the football club.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pavore9:

I guess you flew via Ethiopian airline or Rwandair, you should have gone to their office in town (CBD) and opened the ticket for about $25(don't know if it still the same price) and you fly back at a later date

Rwandair office is behind Hilton while Ethiopian airline is near the Holy Family Basilica, your departure date is so close now and don't know if it is possible. I will suggest you go there early monday morning. You are faced with either flying on Tuesday or losing that ticket.

With 13,000ksh (one month rent and deposit) you can get a bedsitter in somewhere like Rongai where there are Nigerian students living off campus. Have your visa extended to 90 days as you await the football club.

13,000ksh that's expensive oh, if he had that I doubt if he would be asking for help on NL.

medra didn't you ask if there was signing before moving over ?

and if you don't move out now that might affect your coming into the country again pavore9 abi?

just try and sort things out and I hope you don't miss the chance.

Goodluck
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by wanger50(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
l'm scheduled to visit Kenya next June and l'll appreciate any assistance as per Visa requirements and flight cost.Thanks in advance
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

13,000ksh that's expensive oh, if he had that I doubt if he would be asking for help on NL.

medra didn't you ask if there was signing before moving over ?

and if you don't move out now that might affect your coming into the country again pavore9 abi?

just try and sort things out and I hope you don't miss the chance.

Goodluck
No he doesn't have to move out now, he can stay up to 90days, so if his visa is 3 weeks then he goes for extension snd will be given 69 more days and when that expires he can do another one off extension of 90days. It is when it totals 180 days will he be expected to leave the country but I know for sure he wouldn't have to leave as he would be sorted out by then.

Unfortunately many Nigerians head to Kenya for football and get stuck with no Plan B.

The hard truth is that he must have some funds with him to approach a fellow Nigerian to share his accommodation. As I have had to intervene in many squatting that ended in fights.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pavore9:

No he doesn't have to move out now, he can stay up to 90days, so if his visa is 3 weeks then he goes for extension snd will be given 69 more days and when that expires he can do another one off extension of 90days. It is when it totals 180 days will he be expected to leave the country but I know for sure he wouldn't have to leave as he would be sorted out by then.

Unfortunately many Nigerians head to Kenya for football and get stuck with no Plan B.

The hard truth is that he must have some funds with him to approach a fellow Nigerian to share his accommodation. As I have had to intervene in many squatting that ended in fights.

I just hope he is able to sort himself.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by idolda: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
wanger50:
l'm scheduled to visit Kenya next June and l'll appreciate any assistance as per Visa requirements and flight cost.Thanks in advance
Flight ticket varies on when you book.use wakanow to check the cost.on visa I think its visa on arrival for Nigerians but not so sure. In just returned from a tour of Kenya,Rwanda and Uganda using the east African tourist visa which cost $100 in Rwanda got flight for 146,000 naira and used bus from Rwanda to Uganda to kenya
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by wanger50(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
idolda:
Flight ticket varies on when you book.use wakanow to check the cost.on visa I think its visa on arrival for Nigerians but not so sure. In just returned from a tour of Kenya,Rwanda and Uganda using the east African tourist visa which cost $100 in Rwanda got flight for 146,000 naira and used bus from Rwanda to Uganda to kenya
Thanks brother.You meant the Nigeria to Rwanda flight was 146k?l'm wondering hw much the Kenyan bus costed n for hw long it did take u.l'll equally appreciate your number so l can call to learn more
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by cutieme(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2017
idolda:
Really?Tell me more about this bro.How did u get the visa how,i mean how do u see the countries in terms of living standard there and what is obtainable.In your own opinion which one would be the best place to migrate to,thanks.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Fallawx(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
medra:

Hello , how are you doing , relax my friend . where exactly are you in Nairobi ?

Ask around where you can get bus going to South B . Getting to South B just ask around for Winner Chapel (East Africa Headquarter)
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by idolda: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
cutieme:
Really?Tell me more about this bro.How did u get the visa how,i mean how do u see the countries in terms of living standard there and what is obtainable.In your own opinion which one would be the best place to migrate to,thanks.
Its visa on arrival for Nigerians just apply online before you go. Best place to migrate to i don't know but definitely not Rwanda because things are expensive there.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by idolda: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
wanger50:
Thanks brother.You meant the Nigeria to Rwanda flight was 146k?l'm wondering hw much the Kenyan bus costed n for hw long it did take u.l'll equally appreciate your number so l can call to learn more
Yes, 146k for return flight from Lagos but note that I booked a month ahead. From Kampala to Nairobi cost #6,500 and the journey took about 9 hours or so
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by cutieme(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
idolda:
Its visa on arrival for Nigerians just apply online before you go. Best place to migrate to i don't know but definitely not Rwanda because things are expensive there.
Can u provide the site through which one can apply pls?Rwanda is costlier than Nairobi u mean?
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by idolda: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
cutieme:
Can u provide the site through which one can apply pls?Rwanda is costlier than Nairobi u mean?
Go to https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=2 and pick the appropriate visa class you want. You can chat with the customer care agent who is always online and very helpful
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by cutieme(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2017
idolda:
Go to https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=2 and pick the appropriate visa class you want. You can chat with the customer care agent who is always online and very helpful
cool,thanks.but can u brief us little on your findings about the countries?
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Fallawx(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2017
idolda:

For those of you willing to stay more than 90days this not for you ooo . Perhaps if you are to apply for such tourist visa on Rwanda immigration website , your first country to land is Rwanda please don’t just jump at the offer read very well
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
cutieme:

Please ignore this poster, or take a look at his previous posts, it's the same question he askes repeatedly grin
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by medra(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
please am stranded in kenya i have no where to sleep have gone to some churches but they did nt help me. incase u no anyone that can accomodate me i will be very gratefull. this my number +254 746582610.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by cutieme(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
medra:
please am stranded in kenya i have no where to sleep have gone to some churches but they did nt help me. incase u no anyone that can accomodate me i will be very gratefull. this my number +254 746582610.
Did u go to winners?
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by medra(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
hi everyone have been able to get help at winners chapel am really happy right now thanks to evryone that have dropped their opinion but my special thanks to fallawx he did not only drop opinion he also assist me financially. i dont no how best to express myself here buh i have my number on this thread.
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by engwari(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
God will provide help.
medra:
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by wanger50(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
medra:
hi everyone have been able to get help at winners chapel am really happy right now thanks to evryone that have dropped their opinion but my special thanks to fallawx he did not only drop opinion he also assist me financially. i dont no how best to express myself here buh i have my number on this thread.
Happy fr u and congrats
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by SoliBayNG: 8:12am On May 09, 2018
idolda:

Hi,
You said you got a return ticket... That means after touring you had to go back to Kigali to come home? How did you do it? Regards
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by BedLam: 8:33am On May 09, 2018
SoliBayNG:

Hi,
You said you got a return ticket... That means after touring you had to go back to Kigali to come home? How did you do it? Regards
How did he do it ? He went back to Kigali. Simple. That's how you do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by idolda: 5:39am On May 15, 2018
SoliBayNG:

Hi,
By bus
Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by scofield2016: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
A BRIEF GUIDE ON GETTING A KENYA VISA ON ARRIVAL

Traveling is fun. It’s even more fun when you don’t have to go through the hassle of obtaining your visa before you travel. It’s easier when the country you’re visiting can issue you a visa on arrival. With this option, you don’t have to bother about getting a visa before traveling to the country. You process and get your visa after you’ve arrived on the shores of the country. That’s one of the reasons many Nigerian tourists enjoy traveling to Kenya. You’re however advised to get your visa processed before traveling. This is to avoid the stress of queuing up for a visa on arrival in Kenya.

https://blog.travelbeta.com/a-brief-guide-on-getting-a-kenya-visa-on-arrival/

Address
79 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA, LAGOS

Email
info@travelbeta.com

www.travelbeta.com

Phone
01 631 1375 , 07001110111

WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Kenya by Letlovelead213: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
medra:
How is Kenya now?? How is your career going brother?? I intend coming to Kenya soon. What do Nigerians do in Kenya!!?? What is your best advice for me to prepare before coming over?? What do I prepare myself for interms of feeding and accommodations. I intend coming to work or start my private business like a store

(1) (Reply)

Best Airline In Nigeria / Italian Visa Application Procedures / What Are The Cost Of Lodging A Local Hotel In Cotonou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.