Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (14877 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omooba77:
Testimony:

I requested for Halleluya handkerchief and laid on my self. My recovery has been amazing.

gringringrin
nawa o. So na handkerchief heal you.
Nigeria Pentecostal church can lie o.
Lemme come and be going before his crew will be here.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Richyspice(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
potent5:
We have cripples and other persons living with disabilities in our society. They urgently need these miracles.
if they are not where they ought to be at the right time they won't receive miracles
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by jamesbridget13(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by jamesbridget13(f): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
elysian777:
Pls correct number 5,the woman said it was a liver transplant she was suppose to have not heart.
yes you re right. I watched d live broadcast, it was liver transplant
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by potent5(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richyspice:
if they are not where they ought to be at the right time they won't receive miracles
So until they attend the circus show organized by rccg they won't receive any miracle. I thought the Bible said Jesus was going about doing good. Una daddy g.o. no fit go about as a follower of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
seankay:
Religious People sha. Every good thing is credited to your Pastor but you suspect your innocent families and Villagers at every bad incidence. What you need to know is that live is all about good, bad and ugly.

Until we have more realists than religious folks, this Country will continue to wallow in underdevelopment and hardship!

100% agree with you.

Africans worship their pastors not God, cause if we did worship God, then our continent wouldn't still be messed up even after 6 decade's.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by farem: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
firstolalekan:
This is hilarious and ridiculous grin

This sheeps just ascribe every event in their lives to spirituality.

Sheeps indeed grin
Sheeps!!! What a spelling.

From primary 2, pupils are taughtthat certain plurals remain as singular spelling. Since you have chosen to be a goat, that will not be your concern. Sheep are concerned here, when you get to the crowd of goats, you are free to spew your trash.

#GoatiesAreTraumatised

#TeamSheep
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
my brother that's the problem.
firstolalekan:
This is hilarious and ridiculous grin

This sheeps just ascribe every event in their lives to spirituality.

Sheeps indeed grin
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
blessing u bro.
potent5:

So until they attend the circus show organized by rccg they won't receive any miracle. I thought the Bible said Jesus was going about doing good. Una daddy g.o. no fit go about as a follower of Christ.
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Guy forget the write up but u get the message, English is a borrowed language.is what u bring to the table that count
farem:

Sheeps!!! What a spelling.

From primary 2, pupils are taughtthat certain plurals remain as singular spelling. Since you have chosen to be a goat, that will not be your concern. Sheep are concerned here, when you get to the crowd of goats, you are free to spew your trash.

#GoatiesAreTraumatised

#TeamSheep
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by wittyt98(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richyspice:
abeeegi shattap grin grin grin

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Omooba77: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
elysian777:
Pls correct number 5,the woman said it was a liver transplant she was suppose to have not heart.

Thanks, guess was dozing off then
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by farem: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
CHIGIM:
Guy forget the write up but u get the message, English is a borrowed language.is what u bring to the table that count

The major problem is because you're not a Sheepie but Goatie. Receptor works with classifications

1 Corinthians 1:18.For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by noruwasman(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Narldon:

IMO STATE COMMISSIONER FOR ORANGE AND FRUIT FULFILMENT

lol, imolite will not like to see this
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by frankmoney(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
For everyone shouting handkerchief , read Acts 19:12
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by frankmoney(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
wittyt98:
abeeegi shattap grin grin grin
see there is something you should know about faith , if the person who wants to be healed doesn't believe he can be healed , there's nothing even God can do
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am not an animal please. no wonder u are acting like one, insult urself not me
farem:

The major problem is because you're not a Sheepie but Goatie. Receptor works with classifications
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by frankmoney(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

gringringrin
nawa o. So na handkerchief heal you.
Nigeria Pentecostal church can lie o.
Lemme come and be going before his crew will be here.
cheesy
open your bible , read Acts 19:12 . Thank me later
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by CHIGIM: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
I beg o is this una bible writing by God himself.
frankmoney:
open your bible , read Acts 19:12 . Thank me later
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omooba77:
Testimony:

God gave me a set of twins in 2015 and as if that was not enough ,he gave me a set of triplets in 2017 and as if that was not enough,he raised one of my dead triplet to live.....Is my God not Wonderful!!

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

2. I was born into a Muslim family; my parents said I will never marry unless I marry from their side, since I have become born again. I tried like four times and never came to pass.
I came to Redemption and made 4 points of contacts using my father Pastor Adeboye as my lawyer.
To the glory of God in July I got married and come next Holy Ghost congress, I will come with our children.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye
3. I got a dream job through prayers of Daddy and mummy G.O.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

4. Hurricane Maria carried my car in Huston and Doctor told me I may not recover properly.
I requested for Halleluya handkerchief and laid on my self. My recovery has been amazing.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye
5. I was supposed to have heart transplant in London, but I decided to come straight to camp from airport. I wrote our Daddy in the Lord and he replied God will intervene. When I went back again to London, the Dr. was temporarily made because he couldnt find any cancecerous growth in my heart again. Everrything is perfect and ai am looking younger. Praise the Lord.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye

6. Iam a female wrestler, I had schorlarship to study in Finland. Came back for African champion in Morocco, but there was no sponship for world event. I wrote Daddy Adeboye and he provided for me to attend. I came eighth. Last week I participated in Gov. Wike Wrestling championship; this is my gold medal to show for it.
I was born into a Muslim family, but since I gave my life to Jesus, he has made me a champion.

#SongsofVictory
#HGC2017
Pastor Adeboye
I have the right not to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by farem: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
CHIGIM:
Am not an animal please. no wonder u are acting like one, insult urself not me

If you consider certain people sheep because of thier contrasting ideology, it does mean you are their opposites
The spiritual opposite of a sheep is a goat, which you are!
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Omooba77: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
I have a right not to believe this.
Yes
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Omooba77: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

gringringrin nawa o. So na handkerchief heal you. Nigeria Pentecostal church can lie o. Lemme come and be going before his crew will be here. cheesy
Acts 19:12

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by ghostntommy: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
wittyt98:
Halleluya handkerchief grin grin grin grin

"Iam a female wrestler, I had schorlarship to study in Finland. Came back for African champion in Morocco, but there was no sponship for world event. I wrote Daddy Adeboye and he provided for me to attend. I came eighth. Last week I participated in Gov. Wike Wrestling championship; this is my gold medal to show for it.
I was born into a Muslim family, but since I gave my life to Jesus, he has made me a champion." I WONDER IF JESUS OR BEING BORN INTO A CHRISTIAN HOME WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU IF YOU DIDN'T PRACTICE OR TRAIN grin grin grin congrats anyway grin grin

See your life. Go back and read that testimony again, and you'll discover that the lady was grateful to God and the pastor for sponsoring her to the event as the government did not cater for them. It was the man of God thathelped yet to get to the championship without which she would not have even been celebrated world wide.

To you and your folks, I can never blame you. You all can continue with the attacks on the church. It's none of my business. I'm proud to be a sheeple
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by jdluv(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
elysian777:
exactly.. ..Bloggers should avoid unnecessary errors like this
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Sermwell(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
frankmoney:
see there is something you should know about faith , if the person who wants to be healed doesn't believe he can be healed , there's nothing even God can do
There are people who received their miracle/healing in the bible without them having faith!

(1) The centurion servant; he was at home and didn't know what was happening between his master and Jesus!
(2) Lazarus; he was dead for 4 days(dead men don't have faith)
(3) The cripple at the beautiful gate: he was just there expecting to received alms from the disciples but he was healed!

You can confirm this from the bible!

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Sermwell(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
frankmoney:
There are people who received their miracle/healing in the bible without them having faith!

(1) The centurion servant; he was at home and didn't know what was happening between his master and Jesus!
(3) The cripple at the beautiful gate: he was just there expecting to receive alms from the disciples but he was healed!

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by wittyt98(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
ghostntommy:

See your life. Go back and read that testimony again, and you'll discover that the lady was grateful to God and the pastor for sponsoring her to the event as the government did not cater for them. It was the man of God thathelped yet to get to the championship without which she would not have even been celebrated world wide.

To you and your folks, I can never blame you. You all can continue with the attacks on the church. It's none of my business. I'm proud to be a sheeple
Mr man being Good spirited Has nothing to do with religion to start with

but then even after sponsoring her which I'm quite grateful he did, if she refused to practice or train properly I still wonder if Jesus or even her being born into a Christian home would have helped her grin grin grin that's the question don't twist my story to your benefit like most of y'all sheeples do grin grin and I'm still trying to figure out how u being a sheeple has changed my life grin grin grin grin

Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by frankmoney(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sermwell:

(3) The cripple at the beautiful gate: he was just there expecting to receive alms from the disciples but he was healed!

lol all the scriptures you just listed out faith was involved , the centurion had faith that his servant will be healed even Jesus said he had not seen a greater faith than these . Like wise the cripple at the gate called beautiful , the bible clearly stated he was expecting something , silver and gold yes , but Peter had to channel that towards what he can offer , which was healing . Am not here to argue bible with you , just know that without faith you cannot receive anything from God
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by Sermwell(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
frankmoney:
lol all the scriptures you just listed out faith was involved , the centurion had faith that his servant will be healed even Jesus said he had not seen a greater faith than these . Like wise the cripple at the gate called beautiful , the bible clearly stated he was expecting something , silver and gold yes , but Peter had to channel that towards what he can offer , which was healing . Am not here to argue bible with you , just know that without faith you cannot receive anything from God
Oga we are talking about the recipients of healing having faith, and not faith by a third party! Btw, what of Lazarus?
Re: Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress by ghostntommy: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
wittyt98:
Mr man being Good spirited Has nothing to do with religion to start with

but then even after sponsoring her which I'm quite grateful he did, if she refused to practice or train properly I still wonder if Jesus or even her being born into a Christian home would have helped her grin grin grin that's the question don't twist my story to your benefit like most of y'all sheeples do grin grin and I'm still trying to figure out how u being a sheeple has changed my life grin grin grin grin

Bros...... This will definitely be my last reply because I'm not good at this.

But if what I watched on TV is anything to go by, Odunayo Adekuoroye (that's her name) never said she won the medal because she's a Christian. She came to thank God for helping her (through the man of God ) to attend the championship of which she wouldn't have even won anything if she had not been able to participate.

All the same, all mallam with his kettle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.