Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 (29939 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by stagger: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can only imagine the millions of naira this man will make from this crusade alone.

Shiloh is not a crusade. Receive sense please!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by enemyofprogress: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
newdawn09:

Learn to write with decorum when you are in public domain.

It is not by size it is the quality that matters.

Iceland is just about 330,000

Switzerland is 8.5 million

Which of this countries can you rate below Nigeria in term of quality of life and economy?
shut the fok up
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by thebestest: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can only imagine the millions of naira this man will make from this crusade alone.
keep imagining
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by Desyner: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Kidney problem dey worry you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by mhizAnnie(f): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2017
KushyKush:

Daily offering and tithe.

Daily prophetic offerings

Daily CHURCH PROJECT offering.

And finally THANKSGIVING offering

don't forget sowing of seeds
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by newdawn09(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
shut the fok up

It is obvious the kind of person you are from your public conduct.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by Rihsabmohd(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2017
newdawn09:
I was at Shiloh 2017, you people that are talking about money being made were u there?

Did u listen to testimony of a woman who gave birth at 54?

Did you listen to testimony of 21 year barren woman who became a joyful mother of children?

Did you listen to a Liberian who who was mocked by his friends but now he is celebrating God for his breakthrough now getting contracts in millions of Dollars?

So all these is not a news to you.

May God deliver you all and open your eyes to behold the truth.
SO u mean only those going to Shiloh have made breakthrough so u mean giving birth @ 54 is a news hav u ever heard of ivf
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Group, Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and Yahoo Yahoo Scammer.

Not just poor.. Nigeria will remain backward.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 by newdawn09(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
ageq
Rihsabmohd:
SO u mean only those going to Shiloh have made breakthrough so u mean giving birth @ 54 is a news hav u ever heard of ivf

I know about In- Vitro Fertilization very well.

I know about Assisted Reproductive Therapy (ART). Etc

I have good knowledge of all these and more, I am a reader.

But this woman gave testimony that she has done MANY FAILED IVF.
MY God does not need IVF, MY GOD IS MORE THWN ART.

HE can turn menoPAUSE into menoPLAY.

HE IS THE ONE THAT GAVE ABRAHAM ISAAC AT AGE 100, SARAH GAVE BIRTH AT 90.

HE IS STILL ALIVE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.