Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (81553 Views)

This Photo Got Me Laughing Hard / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / This Wedding Photo Got Mouths Wagging Online – Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
OboOlora:
Let my hubby catch cheesy
Where him dey selfgringringrin
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:
I'm wondering if children of nowadays even have an iota of respect for their parents. Suggestive sexual pose in pre wedding pix that will be seen by your parents? How the hell do you think they will feel? A liitle decorum is demanded . Yes we know marriage involves sex, but can we broadcast that fact with a little more respect for our bodies and our parents sanity? angry
am thinking of what would happen to this generation in some years time
hope they won't post their nude pics cos of pre-wedding shots
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by starz100: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rubbish. Certainly we have not seen the last of these.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by IykeD(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
crackhouse:
When u marry ur wife because of the sex she gives.

Exactly.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Tonytonex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovely outfit. l want a lady dat can do anything to make me happy. sweet couple.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by slineik(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:
I'm wondering if children of nowadays even have an iota of respect for their parents. Suggestive sexual pose in pre wedding pix that will be seen by your parents? How the hell do you think they will feel? A liitle decorum is demanded . Yes we know marriage involves sex, but can we broadcast that fact with a little more respect for our bodies and our parents sanity? angry

Well said.

What is all these rubbish in the name of pressure wedding pictures.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Xisnin(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nonentities
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Madness. No more respect for sexual acts behind the door. Pervert generation
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Adeagbo77: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
This pic has said it all. It's a very dangerous thing when a senseless guy is planning to marry a senseless lady. I wonder what the product would be. Shameless senseless idiots
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by robotix: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
crackhouse:
When u marry ur wife because of the sex she gives.
you have spoken my mind On virtually all pee wedding pics such as this one. It is very easy to know those who are marrying cos of some superficial benefits and those who know the seriousness of the journey ahead.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by robotix: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adeagbo77:
This pic has said it all. It's a very dangerous thing when a senseless guy is planning to marry a senseless lady. I wonder what the product would be. Shameless senseless idiots
Na people like them dey divorce easily. I keep saying it... Those who usually have problems in their marriage are the kind that didn't do their home work well.

A guy like this one here thinks marriage is all about having sex and having babies.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh my! These two are sure gonna be at it like rabbits when they finally seal the deal. Wasere grin
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by gregyboy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Just imagining after this photo shoot the guy decide to change his mind how is she going to remove the pictures from net

foolishness is when a lady dreams after her marriage comes happily ever after
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by LeanonGOD(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
You are Absolutely Right - love your comment, more wisdom.
megareal:

1 Like

Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by madgoat(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
mofedamijo:

When a grown ass sees marriage as just for sex,then the world is gone bunkersssss....if its for sex alone why marry in the first place,so because ur parents have sex,they do it in front of u kids.....ure officially retarded
Of course marriage is for sex. Its for free sex anytime anywhere 365 days a year. Deal with this fact and stop living in a fantasy bubble cloud.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by FaroukM(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
How will their children feel when they see this pics for archive....
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by almarthins(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
2mins of silence for some hypocrites up there.

Now, back to my point!

What an awesome picture and pose, God knows it's every man's dream to marry a woman who's a bitch on bed.... The doggy pose is damn dope!

It has nothing to do with the personality and behaviors of both couples, It's dope!

My respect to ladies out there who are wild on bed to their husband and loyal outside the bedroom!

My 100% dedication of this front page comment goes to those slim ladies out there who are so flexible, wild, tight and light while on bed that they can easily round their leg round your neck while giving head, I greet you all!

So Ur bitch na public toilet abi? Some of you get mental issue. Why nt pose naked na and say this nonsense. Oponu!
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by ezzyoj(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by NaijaNonny: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
2mins of silence for some hypocrites up there.

Now, back to my point!

What an awesome picture and pose, God knows it's every man's dream to marry a woman who's a bitch on bed.... The doggy pose is damn dope!

It has nothing to do with the personality and behaviors of both couples, It's dope!

My respect to ladies out there who are wild on bed to their husband and loyal outside the bedroom!

My 100% dedication of this front page comment goes to those slim ladies out there who are so flexible, wild, tight and light while on bed that they can easily round their leg round your neck while giving head, I greet you all!

mr man firstly dont use God when making foolish and senseless comment..if u want all sex whatever in a woman nobody condemns it.but be ethical atleast cos all this pose changes nothing tomorrow u will start to hear divource..the bible said do everything moderately #nonnysaysso
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by davillian(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
She has used pkomo to skata his brain.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by tit(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fornicators.
They have been uselessing themsef before.
They are not virgin
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
what do u expect from a generation that celebrates stupidity

things should be done with moderation
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by bymyself: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
How can I have such absolute disregard for the public dignity of my woman? In the room, we can do anything because e no concern anybody. But in public, she is my Queen and I got to treat her so. Special
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by sylve11: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
The boy wan take style resemble zouma wey dey play for chelsea. But that girl yansh no big and her toto nor go tight. So na zero over 100

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Egbon, there is still a problem. It is too suggestive. They can post such pictures in an adult site and not where impressionable young people can access it.

tailor cannot measure bum bum again?

na you people with doti mind dey see suggestive photo
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

tailor cannot measure bum bum again?

na you people with doti mind dey see suggestive photo

I dey suspect you grin
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by habsydiamond(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
why dem no kuku off clothes so that we can relax dey watch pre wedding blue film shoots
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Mryacks: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

Very disrespectful I tell you...
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by emblexxx(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]ehen, so i should fry beans?
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by tmlewin13(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

God bless your reasoning sis.

1 Like

Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is nothing but high level of stupidity.
Re: This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking by onadana: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

And to think they belong to a church...i wonder..what these people think upstairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.