Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides (463 Views)

El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP / Have We Seen The Last Of Killings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by KingsCity: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
There's too much suffering in the land

When Nigerians are not dieing at the Mediterranean trying to flee the country, they are being auctioned off like goats in Lybia, or they simply hang themselves here

Too bad
Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by Obijulius: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari is a curse to any nation!!!

Get rid of the iliterate and see how the nation will grow
Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by doctokwus: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
How can any sane mind see the kind of hardship,bigotry and nepotism Buhari has unleashed and still want to vote him again,even if he was say 45-50yrs,talkless of a by 2019,77yr,most likely 80yr old man!
I doubt if the total number of suicides since Nigeria almagamation in 1914 till 2015 is half of what we have had since Buhari came to power in 2015.
The only ever Nigerian suicide I ever heard of till early 2016 and now counting,was the one I read in Chinua Achebe's fictional novel 'Things Fall Apart'!!
Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
KingsCity:
There's too much suffering in the land

When Nigerians are not dieing at the Mediterranean trying to flee the country, they are being auctioned off like goats in Lybia, or they simply hang themselves here

Too bad

Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by BankeSmalls(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
doctokwus:
How can any sane mind see the kind of hardship,bigotry and nepotism Buhari has unleashed and still want to vote him again,even if he was say 45-50yrs,talkless of a by 2019,77yr,most likely 80yr old man!
I doubt if the total number of suicides since Nigeria almagamation in 1914 till 2015 is half of what we have had since Buhari came to power in 2015.
The only ever Nigerian suicide I ever heard of till early 2016 and now counting,was the one I read in Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart'!!

Uncle Awolowo grin
Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by porka: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too many Nigerians have lost self-esteem within just two years of Buhari's government.

The sense of hopelessness pervading Nigeria currently has got to a critical level.
Re: Never In The History Of This Country Have We Seen As Made Suicides by onward4life(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmmm

You can now kill someone and blame huhari.

I need to kill as many Gnld ppo and walk away

Apc thanks

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention 2017 : Police Arrest 20 At The Convention / How SARS Officers Blackmailed Me:facebook User / Where Are Nigerian Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.