Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London (7894 Views)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by mirexxx(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nawa ooo
Wonders they say shall never end.
I bumped into these pictures few minutes ago on Facebook and i was really shocked to see a real mermaid for the first time.

CC:lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by eezeribe(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Used to see more beautiful ones at the bank of the Atlantic Ocean at night,those good old days...
I love beautiful mermaids,I love serpents... I do not eat fish :
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
short of words will comment later
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by eezeribe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by khome(f): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
To be eaten or wt?
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ijo Mimo Aiye Mbe
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by MhizzAJ(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
What kind of disgusting mermaid is this

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Sleekydee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
khome:
To be eaten or wt?

if only it ws caught by a nairaland member
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by khome(f): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sleekydee:

if only ur ws caught by a nairaland member
Hmmm
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by kilode100(f): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sleekydee:

if only ur ws caught by a nairaland member

cheesy cheesy
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Deo1986(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thats not mermaid, thats a fish that possesses some humans features, we use to catch them in the atlantic when i was working with a fishing trawler, they cry and shed tears like humans too! And they scared the shit out of me back then. Mermaids on the other hand are spirit creatures that cannot be caught by an phisical weapon.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Gobia: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Gobia: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by MrRichmond: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:
Thats not mermaid, thats a fish that possesses some humans features, we use to catch them in the atlantic when i was working with a fishing trawler, they cry and shed tears like humans too! And they scared the shit out of me back then. Mermaids on the other hand are spirit creatures that cannot be caught by an phisical weapon.

A creature with limbs and appendage and you call it a fish Wth?
you even said it cries and shed tears, does that sound like a fish to you?
how many fishes do you know that cry or shed tears??

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Deo1986(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
MrRichmond:

A creature with limbs and appendage and you call it a fish Wth?
you even said it cries and shed tears, does that sound like a fish to you?
how many fishes do you know that cry or shed tears??
I told you i once worked in a fishing vessel, we caught a lot of weird creatures in the ocean there are even elepant fishes, dog fishes, lion fishes and even huge snake fish and all of them exibit traits of their counterparts on land.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Nutase: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
eezeribe:
Used to see more beautiful ones at the bank of the Atlantic Ocean at night,those good old days...
are you for real?? ¿¿
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by IamLaura(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:
Are u serious?! shocked
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Romanciella(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Subhanallah!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by chillychill(f): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:

Subuhannalah shocked aare u for real? .

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by chillychill(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Now this is really scary mehn
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by rossychik(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:
I told you i once worked in a fishing vessel, we caught a lot of weird creatures in the ocean there are even elepant fishes, dog fishes, lion fishes and even huge snake fish and all of them exibit traits of their counterparts on land.
wow, u re making sense
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by Deo1986(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
rossychik:
wow, u re making sense
what do you expect from a high priest of the cult of sacrilegious Yoni.......we are wisdom personified. Got any questions?

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by gudnex22(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
eezeribe:

Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by AlphaTaikun: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
mirexxx:
Nawa ooo
Wonders they say shall never end.
I bumped into these pictures few minutes ago on Facebook and i was really shocked to see a real mermaid for the first time.
I was about to type "mermaid
ko, marmalade ni"... grin But on
second thoughts, this could be
a lab-generated grotesque
product of genetic engineering
gone wrong that was discarded
into the sea... Half-human,
half-fish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by mirexxx(f): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I was about to type "mermaid
ko, mermalaide ni"... grin But on
second thoughts, this could be
a lab-generated grotesque
product of genetic engineering
gone wrong that was discarded
into the sea... Half-human,
half-fish!

I guess so

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by AlphaTaikun: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
mirexxx:
I guess so
Hey @Mirexxx smiley
Have you heard of any occurences
after the 2017 London sightings?
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by mirexxx(f): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hey @Mirexxx smiley
Have you heard of any occurences
after the 2017 London sightings?
hmm no I haven't

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by AlphaTaikun: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
mirexxx:
hmm no I haven't
Alright then @Mirexxx.

I'll carry out further online investigations when I'm less busy
to know if this is a hoax or not.

There are advanced tools to fact-check these stories or urban legends because social media is
one of the major ways through
which rumors are spread.

Enjoy the rest of your day.wink

P.S. By the way, I assume that is your pic in your profile. If so, then you look mad cool.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by mirexxx(f): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Alright then @Mirexxx.

I'll carry out further online investigations when I'm less busy
to know if this is a hoax or not.

There are advanced tools to fact-check these stories or urban legends because social media is
one of the major ways through
which rumors are spread.

Enjoy the rest of your day.wink

P.S. By the way, I assume that is your pic in your profile. If so, then you look mad cool.

Yeah it's me. Thank you
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London by eezeribe(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Nutase:
are you for real?? ¿¿
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? / How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com / Get That Perfect Shaped Eyebrow Using "Eyebrow Shaper Stencil Makeup Tool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.