Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83368 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by cchiagom(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Ezigbonmadu post=63125424]What's wrong with this prayer? [b]Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire
supported!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Veeflow(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ucheamani:
[color=#006600][/color]
...What good has Church done to this country? Do you not realise that the more the churches the more the evil?
what does the church preach?? Good or bad?? Just like the parable of the seeds.. Some fell on rocks,some fell on thorns, while some fell on good soils . the church won't take cutlass to force u to obey her teaching bro.. Don't be ignorant
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Tattooboy: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

Bible is most confused book I've ever read.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by GoldHorse(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

So you think the above scenario is as a result of witchcraft and wicked relatives?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by sungreat: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
NPComplete:
Lool.
Boko Haram is rampaging, prayers like this haven't worked on them. The boko haram we all know and can see and can attest to their evil. These pastors won't pray against them because they know it doesn't work. It is innocent relatives they want to start setting people against.
That way, if a family member dies this year and someone gets a job or a breakthroughs next year, he will claim it was Adeboye that did it. Something we can't prove.
These pastors have no powers, they only hope on chance and the law of large numbers by spreading paranoia.
if u sincerely tink,feel or know dese prayers does not work on book haram, y are now bothered wen prayed against family members hence u believe it does not work, y bug urself friend
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Hedonistically: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
86bee:
hope u know u might be blocking someone's way unintensionally. n do u still want to die even at dt.

I'm sure that's not the context Adeboye meant, and you know it. Come on. Even Adeboye himself is "blocking someone's way unintentionally" if you want to misinterpret it like that. After all, there's someone who would become General Overseer of RCCG if Adeboye gets out of the way. Same applies for everyone else in every kind of position in this life. If you have a job, you're blocking someone's way because someone else is unemployed or underemployed simply because you have that job of yours!

What we both know Adeboye meant is anyone who is blocking your way INTENTIONALLY - in terms of actively seeking your failure downfall, stagnation, or ruin. And believe it or not, such people are many in this life, around you, your family and friends...People that will be happy to see you suffer. That's really the only context that warrants this whole discussion.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by NPComplete: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
sungreat:
if u sincerely tink,feel or know dese prayers does not work on book haram, y are now bothered wen prayed against family members hence u believe it does not work, y bug urself friend

U obviously failed comprehension in school. I already explain why I am against it because of the paranoia it breeds.
Read again. This time, slowly.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by CHARLOE(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Of cause I pray against all those you just mentioned. But more importantly, I pray against anybody blocking my way. They will all die by fire! If they don't repent. Are you blocking people's way? Then prepare to die by fire if they follow you with this prayer
Shut d fuc.k up, ignoramus! d people blocking ur way are d corrupt politicians, kidnappers, armed robbers etc n not ur parents, grand parents, aunts etc
And if u pray against them n God answers then they'd all b dead by now, try get some sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by sashishalom(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
I have not seen them ridicule MFM for shouting "Die by fire" chanting mantra...
When their phone is stolen,you hear them wish death upon the person...
Even some people here,your wickedness will never end until the day you die...
May we never come across enemies that doesn't want to stop until they die...

I pray we never meet enemies like this
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
NPComplete:
Lool.
Boko Haram is rampaging, prayers like this haven't worked on them. The boko haram we all know and can see and can attest to their evil. These pastors won't pray against them because they know it doesn't work. It is innocent relatives they want to start setting people against.
That way, if a family member dies this year and someone gets a job or a breakthroughs next year, he will claim it was Adeboye that did it. Something we can't prove.
These pastors have no powers, they only hope on chance and the law of large numbers by spreading paranoia.
how many boko haram do u knw physically? How many has died? Just shut the fffffff up if you don't understand the prayer. Can you identify the person behind your problem and still let him live without doing nothing
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.
penury has magnetted your life to the core. If dem release u and u start seeing God's blessing from right and left, you won't feel it that you spending any amount. People like you are awkward in thinking.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
its true! But if God open your spiritual eyes to see how your village pple are toying with ur future/dealing with with you, am sure you won't want dem to last the next day..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Lovemeforme(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
To do burial no be chicken change....but who go wan block,the Person should pray not to be born ....Cox Fire go consume am
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by emmabugy1994: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
CHARLOE:

Y don't u pray that prayer against corrupt politicians, kidnappers, armed robbers etc or are u one of dem? Mumu sheeple!

Lol...even in Jesus days, they were thieves as well as corrupted politicains, even people countered Jesus during his time, so who is man than...
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by pweetiedee(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!

Oshey!!

Awon eyan ti MFM.

How many enemies you don kill.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Treasure17(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
ponziponzi:

There are only few jobs available in Nigeria, good grades are not enough for you to land a job cause it is competive. Teach those children to develop the requiste skills or better still innovate or start something on their own. Stop attributing people’s failure to enemies, they have to take responsibilities. I have seen families divided because of these beliefs, children don’t speak to their parents cause they have been told they are responsible for their failures. The moment you recognise your failure and your short comings that’s when you begin to solve them. Africa arise and stop foolish thinking.
Smh.. I pirry you. Hope you don't learn in a hard way .
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ucheamani:
[color=#006600][/color] ... Your pastor that is praying 4 people to die instead of re
he said "if the person don't repent" that's grace. u can go to hell then.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.

Talk true o. So you never mistakenly wish somebody bad before?

If God should answer this prayer, everybody will fall victim now.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ponziponzi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Treasure17:

Smh.. I pirry you. Hope you don't learn in a hard way .

This is why Africa will always be backward. See fear tactics....... Mental slavery, with this thinking you will always be a slave to your Pastor grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Hedonistically post=63131624]

I'm sure that's not the context Adeboye meant, and you know it. Come on. Even Adeboye himself is "blocking someone's way unintentionally" if you want to misinterpret it like that. After all, there's someone who would become General Overseer of RCCG if Adeboye gets out of the way. Same applies for everyone else in every kind of position in this life. If you have a job, you're blocking someone's way because someone else is unemployed or underemployed simply because you have that job of yours!

What we both know Adeboye meant is anyone who is blocking your way INTENTIONALLY - in terms of actively seeking your failure downfall, stagnation, or ruin. And believe it or not, such people are many in this life, around you, your family and friends...People that will be happy to see you suffer. That's really the only context that warrants this whole discussion. [

Bro, we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by emmabugy1994: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Funny thread...
We for hear say during Jesus time no crime abi, or we for hear say for Europe no crime as well, for those saying our problem in this country is kidnappers, armed robbers, and corrupted politicians, e.t.c.
Not until something hit you first, you won't act....
But before then, sit down, fold your arms and watch.
Well am not surprised anyways, even during Jesus days they were haters, as well as false prophets.

Well I won't blame us in this country it's the magnitude of poverty that cuts across country,

If you know churches are there to make money, baba try open 1..
Abi you nr like money?

Everything in social media dies there, you like it or not, the church(genius) is matching on..
Men done try put an end to church matter oo, but the more you try, the more it grows..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Titilayooni(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
ANYONE BLOCKING MY WAY WILL NOT SEE THE NEW YEAR IJN....
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Zangurum: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.
well, I thought God's will is ultimate. What the Lord wills no one can put asunder. So, how is it possible, for someone to mess with your destiny.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
victorazyvictor:

If you have pity on someone that will like to kill you ME I dont.

CHRIST had pity on you, why wouldn't you do the same? Or don't you know you were once His enemy? that is if you are born again in the spirit
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
I tell u
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Paulosky1900: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy

pardon me bro, this daddy freeze is he a pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by pavlovt: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:

read the bible passage you're quoting once if there is a prayer point given. Prayer can be in any dimension.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Dotman2210(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Leave that idiot make he run him mouth when e set for am he go know how far
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bastien: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:

I just pity many people that let these social media nuisances to mislead them

I lost a job because the HR has a brother he is trying to fix his hoe in the post, who cares if they both die
this one is strong

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by NPComplete: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Temysteve:
how many boko haram do u knw physically? How many has died? Just shut the fffffff up if you don't understand the prayer. Can you identify the person behind your problem and still let him live without doing nothing

Unfortunately for u, I only engage in intellectual arguments. Not emotion ranting wrapped in an idiotic reply.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Josiah202(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

cant dis daddy freeze of a person keep silent for once...must he react to what men of God say everytime...he should not let d wrath of God fall on him ...
Am just watching
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Treasure17(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
ponziponzi:

This is why Africa will always be backward. See fear tactics....... Mental slavery, with this thinking you will always be a slave to your Pastor grin grin grin
It has nothing to with neither fear factor or mental slavery of a thing and also I'm not a slave to any pastor. The heart of a man is desperately wicked bro. There is wickedness in this part of the world. Fear human being. Still emphasising it that I hope you don't learn in a hard way . I respect your opinion though. Keep opening ya teeth..when they gather to reason your mata, your eye go clear. shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.