Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank (5284 Views)

50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now) / How Can I Get Loan From Bank Of Industry Or DBN / Sterling Bank Doubble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just got mine yesterday.the bank of industry is giving out loans to people over a period of months and its collateral is your BVN. If you don't pay on time your BVN would be black-listed so just visit any of their branches (sterling bank) and inquire more about it.

In the mean time let me say this

Do you need an investment opportunity that gives you 20% every month for 12months? Just call me .please note that this is not an online biz.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just wanted to tell you guys.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by obami007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
restore8:
I just got mine yesterday.the bank of industry is giving out loans to people over a period of months and its collateral is your BVN. If you don't pay on time your BVN would be black-listed so just visit any of their branches (sterling bank) and inquire more about it.

Do you need an investment opportunity that gives you 20% every month for 12months? Just call me .please note that this is not an online biz.

Please how sure are you with this information?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
You can go to sterling bank and do it yourself sir.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
very accuratet sir i did it myself.just go to sterling bank
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by ferdybillion(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Do you need to have an account with them before you can get the loan?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
ferdybillion:
Do you need to have an account with them before you can get the loan?
no sir it is not sterling that gives the loan but BOI just go to the bank for more info sir
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by Donsas1(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
How about the interest rate please
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by ferdybillion(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
restore8:

no sir it is not sterling that gives the loan but BOI just go to the bank for more info sir
thank you sir
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
ferdybillion:
thank you sir
youre welcome sir
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by joinnow: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just got mine yesterday.

Could do us a favour and tell us the steps involved
The max loan amount
The duration
Interest rate
Since you got your yesterday
Etc.
Instead of telling us to go to sterling bank.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by joinnow: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Since op did not respond. I zoom to sterling bank website and fortunately I chat with one staff online.
Attached is the screen shot.

Boi loan is same market moni loan is
10k to 100k
Repayment either weekly monthly
Duration max of 6months.
You have to be a member of any trade association.

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by Olooyo: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2017
How can one get super agent? Call/Whatsapp: 09077021358.Thanks.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by Olooyo: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Your phone number is not included in ur post.Kindly give and for contacting u on other business opportunity.Thanks.
Cals/Whatsapp:09077021358
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by Chris909(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please anyone that has an idea on how to get a super agent should call or whatsapp me on 08096190336
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
joinnow:
Since op did not respond. I zoom to sterling bank website and fortunately I chat with one staff online.

10k to 100k
Duration max of 6months.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
joinnow:

10k to 100k
Duration max of 6months.

Thank you very much for the info sir so sorry i did not respond soonest. As for all complaints,such as getting a super agent just go to sterling bank and register there. that's where i did mine and i would advise you do desame. If you are still interested in getting a Grant(not a loan) of up to 10million naira it is possible but this Grant (Again i say it's not a loan) would be given to you next year march and the form is closing this thursday i would open a thread for this and i would post the link today.just text me no calls please check my signature.peace
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
A nairalander called me today and he told me about how he has waited for three months for his loan application to be granted all to no avail and i contacted thier support system and this was the message:#

From BOI
Top of the day all,
I'm using this medium
to apologize for the
delay. If you've not
gotten a BOI message
be rest assured you've
been booked for loan
but there is a slight
delay in SMS delivery
coming from BOI.
Thank you for your
patience

Above is the message
they sent to me
so my advice? relax all is in control. Peace
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
you can call me on 07058429773. Peace
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by yemmit90: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
restore8:

Can you please send me the said "investment opportunity ideas to " adebisiyemmit@gmail.com.

I dont mind to pay you if it is viable or realistic. Thanks!
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Fellow nairalanders i told you all yesterday about my upcoming thread corncerning a Grant. This the link.

www.nairaland.com/4228484/social-exchange-empowerment-grant-program

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2017
restore8:
Fellow nairalanders i told you all yesterday about my upcoming thread corncerning a Grant. This the link.

www.nairaland.com/4228484/social-exchange-empowerment-grant-program

I also applied for this Grant too. Thier website, locations and contact information are on the page.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Guys this grant is going to be disbused march 2018 and the application is closing this thursday.
Good things come to those who wait but great things come to those who do anything to make it happen.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by restore8(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
yemmit90:

Can you please send me the said "investment opportunity ideas to " adebisiyemmit@gmail.com.

I dont mind to pay you if it is viable or realistic. Thanks!

Hello sir i have sent you an email
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by yemmit90: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
restore8:

Hello sir i have sent you an email

Sorry i didnt get your mail, i will check it back thoroughly and get back to you sir.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank by ekehopp: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2017
-0oiyjfgd

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job Online ,reading News And Get Paid $5 Per View / My Journey Of Compounding $20 To $6k In 60 Days (pictures) / CSCS Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.