Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (51611 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by MhizzAJ(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
You guys should come here jare...

QueenSekxy
MhizzAJ
mhisbliss
MhisTahrah
Humeeh
Pocohantas
Daeylar
Ibkayee

Ayam here grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ladyjumong(f): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ghen Ghen cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by MhizzAJ(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Name-Anna

Age-Becoming an adult soon

Those i like on romance section-Oluwasaeon,Lalas247,Makydebbie,BluntBoy, Biacan,sexybbstar,Dasherz

Those i dislike-None

Those i find annoying-Randy91

Those i can't help but read their post-Evaberry

Why do i follow the people i follow- Because i like them

Nairalander that has sent you the most PM-Not necessary

Romancelander that you ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-Rubbiish

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-Fortifiedcity

Why-Because he's real,down to earth & polite

Your favorite romancelander-Oluwasaeon

Your favorite mod-None.

Funniest romancelander- Lefulefu,Biacan

Romancelander with the best thread-Tosyne2much

Romancelander diary you stalk-Bluntboy

Romancelander you used to get along with but don't anymore-None

Which nairalander do you think is smart but he or she doesn't know-Khome

Nairalander you keep as friend offline but or you've met in real life-Gat no friend here

Nairalanders you consider smart-Fortifiedcity,ibkkk,Blawkhawk01,BluntBoy Tosyne2much

Nairalanders you find intriguing-Makydebbie,Evaberry,Glorianinja,Evablizin,enemyofprogre

What phrases,insults,styles have you learnt from another nairalander-Everything revolves around me cheesy Its too late to fail

Which nairalander did you learn the above from- FortifiedCity,Airforce1

Which other section do you visit apart from romance-celebrities,politics,religion

Who is romance section Mr nice guy-Martin0

In what way has romance section imparted your life-----positively

Signature- It's too late to fail,Amen cheesy

Shout out to:sexybbstar kiss kissmuch love babes and FortifiedCity❤❤❤

The list is long oo...

Makydebbie i don try

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
This my fine neck. embarassed
I know they'll soon come. cheesy

I actually am tho, I just don't take whatever happens here to heart. Dazzal.
gringrin this thread gon be fun
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Acme6 are you nma or that blogger?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sexybbstar... You Have Been Sighted... wink One Love Babe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Name- Tunde

Age- mid 20s

Occupation- post grad student/ business man

Are you single, dating or married- am not sure

Those u like on Romance Section- queensekxy , blachawk01, mariinee, lefulefu, Thepussyhunter, pocohantas, victornezzar, ibkayee, Optional1, makydebbie, tarah, misswrite, sexybbstar

Those u dislike on Romance Section- I don't dislike people

Those u find annoying- onila grin

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-blackhawk01, pocohantas, Thepussyhunter

Those you follow and wish follows you back-
Why do you follow the people you follow- none

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- I hardly get pms

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- grin

Which Romancelander is take-home I can't tell, everyone is faceless

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- her name starts with L grin

Romancelander you can date or rush on; optional1

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - funny and pretty

Your favorite Romancelander(s) Thepussyhunter, lefulefu, queensekxy, victornezzar sexybbstar

Your favorite mode lalastica

Funniest Romancelander(s) Thepussyhunter, mrcork (i miss the nigga)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: hewrites, I think he is a blogger,

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-lelulefu, Thepussyhunter, victornezzar

NLer(S) you consider smart- misswrite

NLer(s) you find intriguing- pocohantas and misswrite

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-
Which other sections do you visit except romance? Politics and travel section

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) hard work and pleasant character

What do u consider ugly(opposite sex) laziness and terrible character

What is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy lordcat, sexybbstar

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) I learned a few tips about dating

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)
Shoutout to: "Ten fingers on the bible"

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura good evening sis
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
This my fine neck. embarassed
I know they'll soon come. cheesy

I actually am tho, I just don't take whatever happens here to heart. Dazzal.
I don't believe you
You are one of the strongest lady on this forum
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy I sight you,,thanks alot.. we share the same view smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
shinarlaura good evening sis

Good evening fine girl.. how far na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Naijaboiy manage like me?
That means I am not that bad o.
I am still redeemable.... grin

Makydebbie I am here.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Good evening fine girl.. how far na
ayam fine and you??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
greiboy I sight you,,thanks alot.. we share the same view smiley
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ayam here grin
Oya your own, quicquic. grin

QueenSekxy:

gringrin
this thread gon be fun
Lol, sure.

greiboy:
I don't believe you

You are one of the strongest ladies on this forum

Oh really? Thanks. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Naijboiy manage like me?
That means I am not that bad o.
I am still redeemable.... grin

Maydebbie I am here.
Oya fill your own bae, your watchdogs are following tho. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Earthquake1: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is tiring.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ayam fine and you??

Doing good dear. How s the saturday going?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
awayu smiley
Fine,you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by naijamakossa(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:

Waiting for urs tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
shekpes dropping points today
smellymouth u re doing d Lord's work for dah thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
this is great..acme6,deadrat. .thanks dearies ..

coming!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Waiting for urs tongue

I'm luh golla feel bae. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Fine,you?
balling in grace.kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
How my face would be on Monday morning

David okechukwu Nwoyes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Doing good dear. How s the saturday going?
boring cry
let's enjoy the thread together kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
shekpes dropping points today
smellymouth u re doing d Lord's work for dah thread
victor?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy grin cheesy

Please, if you're going to say unkind things about me, don't forget I'm a very emotional pelzin. cry cry

I'll cry. cry embarassed cry

Modified...

Sexybbstar, it's not like that tho, we disagree, I still like and share some of your comments I agree with. No love lost.

Naijaboiy, what are you waiting for na? Let's meet in the other room. lipsrsealed kiss
gringrin

I dey observe first make your crushers no break my head.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:

I'm luh golla feel bae. grin

Lol.. you this girl grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

boring cry

let's enjoy the thread together kiss

Yes ooo. I think it's going to be very interesting.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Greiboy is yoruba? That's cool...

makydebbie:

Na Timemod be their ring leader grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.