Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (51612 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
missyQween:

Once you fill it,I will follow up,Lol

♤Me?It's not for me

♤..You're the only friend I have here...So you can fill for us grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ha! Spank this flat arse? Edàkun, haff mercy. embarassed embarassed

Lol. Even if he is, this isn't a usual way. Guess he's had enough, there's definitely a limit to what we all can take. #Shrugs

He should just drop the curses sha.

Makydebie, I'm excited about going to church tomorrow. grin lipsrsealed
Why won't you? sad

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I don't curse

I tolerate a lot

Insults don't easily gets to me .. evevryone knows this here.

The first time I got to know about Naijaboi was the day he abused me unprovoked that everyone on that thread called him to order.

I don't have problem with him but it's obvious he's got problem with me .
How long ago was this?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nonsense thread for less busy/lazy persons
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

A tap in and a penalty ryt

Fifa should ban french FA for awarding a penalty scorer and tap in that award

Messi anytime any day though am a manu fan

♤French FA is shìt grin , they wanna keep the competition tight between em two

♤Most football legends knows Messi is better cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm out of here. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:

gbam

It is better the person is left alone to deal with his/her emotions

Telling the person to calm down, is like telling the person his/her feelings are not valid. it only infuriates the person the more
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
gbam

It is better the person is left alone to deal with his/her emotions

Telling the person to calm down, is like telling the person his/her feelings are not valid. it only infuriates the person the more

Na so bro. It's never worked like that. Let them rant and do all they want, they will get tired at the end

Telling them to calmdown will only worsen things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
Easy bro, I see people say worst things to you and you didn't react. Let it slide
This one is personal beef.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Why won't you? sad

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu girl. Be happy for a sister, mehnnnn! tongue kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Safiaa(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

He's your friend ...

Ask him.

Drops Pen.
Lol it is well grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
the thread is so polluted undecided
lol,,lemme coman be going
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
Lol Acme6 thanks..i had love to meet u toowink.
Wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Princess I mailed you
Safiaa:
Lol it is well grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lool, if you're going to cry like a baby, leave my generation and parents out of this. They're not the reason for your frustration. I'm not even in the mood to brawl but I'm glad you can read and comprehend my signature. If you've noticed, I've long become used to your folly and I ignore your dumb threads. So if the shoe fits, wear and lace it up motherfvcker.

Talking about filters with your orange face. After disturbing and even going so far to create a thread about me for nl fame, you're still here talking rubbish. Nl boys that can't handle rejection, and I begin to wonder why you're not yet used to it in reality that you'll come online and be whining like a child that's high on sand. Mtcheew...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lefulefu I'm waiting on u wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Gambitt007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
So long.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Safiaa(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Princess I mailed you
didnt see it
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ And a first goal from City will open the floodgatesgrin

♤ Yes...Josè got a plan---TO PARK THE BRT & HOPE THEY SCORE FIRST
I just dey look you undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Auslar baby queensekzy, come and join me make we dey chop rice and meat and watch the drama entertain us as usual cheesy.

Sexybbstar I see you too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by missyQween(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Me?It's not for me

♤..You're the only friend I have here...So you can fill for us grin

Hehehe, I ain't filling anything. And,Friend ? Friend that won't teach me Arabic for free
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
Leful.efu I'm waiting on u wink
My love, drop yours like it is hot.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Divay22(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
The First guy that called me out on these thread is a demented bastard

May calamities befall you and your useless family .
Quote him directly and let's know who you're talking about angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Round two

eruku wole de grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu girl. Be happy for a sister, mehnnnn! tongue kiss
Lol, I'm happy. kiss
Let's talk on whatsapp.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤French FA is shìt grin , they wanna keep the competition tight between em two

♤Most football legends knows Messi is better cheesy
Ronaldo is just a complete striker not a complete footballer bit Messi is complete in all round

#copied

Fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.