Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (51594 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iykekelvins(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Name- Kelvin

Age- 19

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Single

Those u like on Romance Section- Them many.

Those u dislike on Romance section- None

Those u find annoying- The dumb ones of course.

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-

Those you follow and wish follows you back-

Why do you follow the people you follow-

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-

Which Romancelander is fake-

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -
Makydebbie
Your favorite Romancelander(s)
My people them. Can't start mentioning.
Your favorite mod

Funniest Romancelander(s) Smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads Explorers tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-

NLer(S) you consider smart- SINZ obiorathesubtle daddySLY

NL member that tries too hard-

NLer(s) you find intriguing-

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Sexualtity oo

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Sexyceline

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) Made good friends from here. Friends turned family.

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) If you look around and can't find the mark, you're it. STAY WOKE.

Shoutout to: Every murthafucka reading this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
Lefulefu I'm waiting on u wink
iyam coming i will write my owncheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:
I just dey look you undecided
♤Have you filled your slùmßook....Miss grin?
cheesy Don't look
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

My love, drop yours like it is hot.

It's coming hun.

But wait ooo. Come and give me a big hug first tongue kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam coming i will write my owncheesy

Ok. Waiting tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
missyQween:

Hehehe, I ain't filling anything. And,Friend ? Friend that won't teach me Arabic for free

♤Dont be lazy now cheesy

♤I didn't learn the Arabic free of charge...it came at a price...but I can teach you if you'll be nice cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

It's coming hun.
But wait ooo. Come and give me a big hug first tongue kiss
*hugs her tight and plants a passionate kiss on her lips*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Divay22(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Baba Tee(greiboy),i'll love to meet you ,you are one of the coolest friend i've got offline.One love bro.

Divay22...I'll like to meet you,you have a cool online and offline personality. Do you know what i want for xmas?I want that your thick hairsmiley
Abeg let's exchange hair... I'm tired of my own self embarassed embarassed
I'll take it down like yours next year cheesy cheesy can't fit shout.

I'll tell you something i desire on that your wedding thread wink wink
Heart you babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

*hugs her tight and plants a passionate kiss on her lips*

Oh my God. You kiss is soooo sweet. Please give me some more tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Check again
Safiaa:
didnt see it
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by adaksbullet: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
shocked Acme6 ,i Sight you lovely sis kiss

adaksbullet..,oya meet me in the other room before i vex.
angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

Ronaldo is just a complete striker not a complete footballer bit Messi is complete in all round

#copied

Fact

♤You need to see how Chelsea fans are being trolled on their own thread grin

♤Karma is a bastård maahnnn cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Safiaa(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Check again
Nothing
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oh my God. You kiss is soooo sweet. Please give me some more tongue tongue tongue

*holds her tighter and plants a much deeper kiss; entwines tongue with hers and drinks out of her sweetness*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

How many accounts only you wan get?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:

Abeg let's exchange hair... I'm tired of my own self embarassed embarassed
I'll take it down like yours next year cheesy cheesy can't fit shout.

I'll tell you something i desire on that your wedding thread wink wink
Heart you babe kiss kiss kiss
Dont take it down please.. Browse for products and creams that soften the hair, I'm sure you will like the results on your hair.

What do you like about the thread? Maybe you'll tell me in the other room... I'm waiting dearie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
How many accounts only you wan get?
Just one

Airforce One smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
angry
kini? Report to my office now!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You need to see how Chelsea fans are being trolled on their own thread grin

♤Karma is a bastård maahnnn cheesy
lol....Mhen the blood on that thread is 2 much

Manu fans are known troll

when chelshit won us...They went awol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
naijaboiy:
They couldn’t even wait a little before pulling the plug. gringrin

Deadrat,Bazooker you see why I said y’all ain’t ready for threads like this?

I’m not even disappointed. grin cool #CarryOn.

hahahaha Bro I' enjoying This Place. Pages Keep Counting
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sheun001(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
Op u use ur hand spoil ur thread so can we help u a little

Lol grin grin
That meme tho
Elijah nah real bastard
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by AfroSamurai: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rosieluv. Won't you fill yours? Lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

lol....Mhen the blood on that thread is 2 much

Manu fans are known troll

when chelshit won us...They went awol

♤The thread has been invaded by High Manutd trolls gringringrin

♤Mùuurrrdddeeeerrrrrr! cheesy 《One dude there said CHELSEA IS SO STUPID, THEY SOLD MATIC & BOUGHT BAKAYÒKO》 grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't understand wtf is wrong with some people. Does this look like a football thread? undecided
These new generation of romancelanders are just too stupid and dumb. angry angry
Was the old generation any better? Maybe the first or second generation. But taking a few lot out, there has never been any marked difference.

Still, Naijaboiy, ndó. You really did waste your time this time around. Even those that were initially tagged to add theirs also succeeded in adding to the derailment.

Kushykush, I'm curious, are you with Lagos FIRS or which branch?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by shinarlaura(f): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

*holds her tighter and plants a much deeper kiss; entwines tongue with hers and drinks out of her sweetness*

Wooow. Thanks hun tongue

That kiss was awesome
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
I have mailed you, if you don't see it just forget it I would never mail you again
Safiaa:
Nothing
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wooow. Thanks hun tongue
That kiss was awesome
And your lips were like honey. Delicious.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sheun001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Royalblak mention me for that thread I wan fight this night undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sheun001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Royalblak mention me for that thread I wan fight this night undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Safiaa(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I have mailed you, if you don't see it just forget it I would never mail you again
loool I've responded
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Bro, how do you put in this much effort in chasing ladies on an empty forum? What happened to the ones in real life?

These ladies will use you to 'count scores.' It's only a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.