Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention (20191 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by LadyNaija(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxcFluq522s

Former Vice President addressing PDP members and supporters at the Elective National Convention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef..

Watch from 6:12secs...

He delivered...the punches were targetted and direct....

APC would need 72hours to re-articulate a response cool

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by maximunimpact(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
#StealingMeetsCorruption

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by Kulas: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
#ATIKULATIONProject

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by randomme: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice speech with facts I must say.

I feel tempted to vote for PDP again.
But I have already vowed not to vote in this country again, be it APC or PDP. It doesn't matter if my vote will count or not as I have already given up.

I will just activate my sit-and-watch mode during elections, buy enough data to ready the fight between nairlander, and watch how sarrki, BMC guys, and other 30k crew will be turning topics upside down as they always give every political topic a sense of humor by embarrassing themselves cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by NwaAmaikpe: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

I wish Atiku luck.
This is the same zeal Buhari displayed and when he eventually got the Presidency, he turned out to be clueless.

The reason I won't want Atiku as President is that, just like Buhari; he wants to prove a point to some 'kingmakers' that he can become President without having to lick ass.
Then, he also has lots of vendetta stored in his briefcase.
He has no ideologies,
No principles,
No creative governance style....just a quest fuelled by an overbloated ego.

I dedicate this post to the three ladies I made out with at Shiloh.
One of whom was a married deaconess from Kenya.
God bless you all for being good Samaritans to me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by princechurchill(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
maximunimpact:
#StealingMeetsCorruption

Your stupid sheriff is yet to convict anyone

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by eleojo23: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
maximunimpact:
#StealingMeetsCorruption

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by deco22(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
randomme:
Nice speech with facts I must say.

I feel tempted to vote for PDP again.
But I have already vowed not to vote in this country again, be it APC or PDP. It doesn't matter if my vote will count or not as I have already given up.

I will just activate my sit-and-watch mode during elections, buy enough data to ready the fight between nairlander, and watch how sarrki, BMC guys, and other 30k crew will be turning topics upside down as they always give every political topic a sense of humor by embarrassing themselves cry
I never see sarrki for how many days,abi the 30k no reach am buy card.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
If PDP was in power for well over 16yrs of our Democracy .
If PDP was in government when oil sold at its highest.
But the very moment they left power, they were unable to sustain itself for even a month.. What does it hv to say about them ?
In 2015, they brought in Ali Modu Sheriff to pay its staff, in return for making him chairman.

However, as revealed by its member today, it is evident that after, that, they have been unable to pay for anything to keep the party standing as tgey are owing their workers for 3yrs straight.
2015-2016-2017.

Is it not shocking that Nigerians are calling on these same folks to come and commandeer the opposition come 2019 ?

If with oil, selling at 120-150 per barrel, these people drained our foreign reserves, without leaving any structures, either in their party or in the country,
How do we expect them to run and operate, with oil moving on and below 50dolar per barrel ?

We Know that Buhari has failed in a number of ways, but the very fact that we are running to PDP, is a shame on all Nigerians.. And at this point, with the current South West vs South South infighting in the party, it is more than evident that Nigeria will no w be forced to go with PMB for lack of better opposition

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by webbro007(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Germany is a highly industrialized country. In such a country, many will think its people lead a luxurious life.
When we arrived at Hamburg , my colleagues walked into the restaurant, we noticed that a lot of tables were empty. There was a table where a young couple was having their meal. There were only two dishes and two cans of beer on the table. I wondered if such simple meal could be romantic, and whether the girl will leave this stingy guy.
There were a few old ladies on another table. When a dish is served, the waiter would distribute the food for them, and they would finish every bit of the food on their plates.
As we were hungry, our local colleague ordered more food for us.When we left, there was still about one third of un-consumed food on the table.
When we were leaving the restaurant, the old ladies spoke to us in English, we understood that they were unhappy about us wasting so much food.
"We paid for our food, it is none of your business how much food we left behind," my colleague told the old ladies. The old ladies were furious. One of them immediately took her hand phone out and made a call to someone. After a while, a man in uniform from Social Security organisation arrived. Upon knowing what the dispute was, he issued us a 50 Euro fine. We all kept quiet.
The officer told us in a stern voice, "ORDER WHAT YOU CAN CONSUME, MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS IN THE WORLD WHO ARE FACING SHORTAGE OF RESOURCES. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WASTE_RESOURCES."
The mindset of people of this rich country put all of us to shame. WE REALLY NEED TO REFLECT ON THIS. We are from country which is not very rich in resources. To save face, we order large quantity and also waste food when we give others a treat.
THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT CHANGING OUR BAD HABITS.
VERY TRUE -"MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY"

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by nonesense: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Waste of time and resources.
We wont vote for u come 2019, except PDP provide a better candidate
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by polite2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku finished APC

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by candidbabe(f): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Still do not trust Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by BruncleZuma: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by dieBYfire: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
chinjo:

You will just die untimely death.
grin grin. His death is timely. Nigga isn't suppose to clock 40 before kicking the bucket grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by chinawapz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by Dannyset(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am just having a feeling that this man will cry after 2019 election. Where will he go from there, KOWA? grin
Whoever is deceiving him that he can match Buhari in the whole of the North where elections are won should think again. Nigerians can't romance PDP again.
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by kay29000(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Someone should transcribe the video.
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by cyojunior1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
nonesense:
Waste of time and resources.
We wont vote for u come 2019, except PDP provide a better candidate

u have really proven to the world whom u are!

typing and spewing nonsense is truly ur identity

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef..
Watch from 6:12secs...
He delivered...the punches were targetted and direct....
APC would need 72hours to re-articulate a response cool
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by Sunnycliff(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Political Desperadoes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by efighter: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
chinjo:

You will just die untimely death.

That will be after your miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
waziri adamawa the next president of Nigeria. the burukutu sipping dullard ignoramus will be panicking right now

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by speaktome(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
There is more in a name. Secondus appears synonymous to second. PDP beware of anything that will make us come second in 2019

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by NothingDoMe: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bye bye Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by dieBYfire: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
webbro007:
Germany is a highly industrialized country. In such a country, many will think its people lead a luxurious life.
When we arrived at Hamburg , my colleagues walked into the restaurant, we noticed that a lot of tables were empty. There was a table where a young couple was having their meal. There were only two dishes and two cans of beer on the table. I wondered if such simple meal could be romantic, and whether the girl will leave this stingy guy.
There were a few old ladies on another table. When a dish is served, the waiter would distribute the food for them, and they would finish every bit of the food on their plates.
As we were hungry, our local colleague ordered more food for us.When we left, there was still about one third of un-consumed food on the table.
When we were leaving the restaurant, the old ladies spoke to us in English, we understood that they were unhappy about us wasting so much food.
"We paid for our food, it is none of your business how much food we left behind," my colleague told the old ladies. The old ladies were furious. One of them immediately took her hand phone out and made a call to someone. After a while, a man in uniform from Social Security organisation arrived. Upon knowing what the dispute was, he issued us a 50 Euro fine. We all kept quiet.
The officer told us in a stern voice, "ORDER WHAT YOU CAN CONSUME, MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS IN THE WORLD WHO ARE FACING SHORTAGE OF RESOURCES. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WASTE_RESOURCES."
The mindset of people of this rich country put all of us to shame. WE REALLY NEED TO REFLECT ON THIS. We are from country which is not very rich in resources. To save face, we order large quantity and also waste food when we give others a treat.
THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT CHANGING OUR BAD HABITS.
VERY TRUE -"MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY"
Very True!
Do you live in Hamburg?
Lebest du in Hamburg ? cool
Ich wohne in Müchen, aber du bist sehr richtig !
Bitteschön ! grin
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by BafanaBafana: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Baba say whatever, you still ain't gonna win 2019. One of the reasons being the kind of supporters you have.
Jimmy Agbaje,
Goodluck Jonathan
Nnamdi kanu
No election in Anambra
Biafra or death
Same people that supported these failed projects are the ones supporting you. The probability of you winning in 2019 is zero because anything they support automatically fails.
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by dieBYfire: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
deco22:
I never see sarrki for how many days,abi the 30k no reach am buy card.

Sarrki don change moniker nah. D attack became too much to bear. You Nairalanders are bunch of Savage Kings grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by efighter: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
princechurchill:

Your stupid sheriff is yet to convict anyone

So Buhari is also the judges who collect bribes from looters and free them.
Re: Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention by desire222(f): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
They are all the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows / Obasanjo, Amina Mohamned, Ajimobi At Osotimehin's Church Burial Service / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.