Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa (3555 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa by judedwriter(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor started his pastoral ministry under Archbishop Benson Idahosa in the Church of God mission, until he started Word of Life Bible Church, Warri.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers / The Bible Gives The Location Of Hell / Today Is Sunday! I Don't See No Christian Threads On The Front Page!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.