Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs (5828 Views)

VIDEO: Pretty Girl Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w’ Her In Front Of Crowd For Small M0ney / Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by emeckzy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Organisers of a beauty pageant at a leading school in East Africa have been indicted for forcing young models to catwalk without p***s, exposing their pri***e parts in the process.

It was reported that the models were told to remove their un***ear to catwalk properly on the runway as they were having difficulties walking.

This is not the first time beauty pageantry in Africa would be thrown into the murky waters of n***e controversy as the reigning Miss World Zimbabwe, Emily Kachote, got into serious trouble after her n**e photos went viral on social media in May.

Continue reading and see unedited photos

1 Share

Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by NeeKlaus: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by DaintyJenny(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by ibkkk(f): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

I dunno what's going in this area... lipsrsealed

Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by gebest: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by muibi1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by olawamide042(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whats this am seeing
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by lathrowinger: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by Ayomideen(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

I dunno what's going in this area... lipsrsealed
Biological Reaction grin
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by omoiyalayi(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Is it possible that she did not know or she decided to roll with the flow

She even open the area with her hands

Can she look back @ the pic today & be proud of herself?

It's ok o
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
nonsense
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by coolestofall(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg where her private part want take protrude b4, between her eyes?
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by clerkent(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
where is the show been organise make I attend abeg
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by habsydiamond(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
that must be an Ibo made pussy wey dem dey wear like pant...
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by Gofwane(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
clerkent:
where is the show been organise make I attend abeg
grin i dey teh you. Abeg pm me when you get the name of the venue cheesy
Re: Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs by Gofwane(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
@op, where are the rest of the models? I need to see more pussays grin

(1) (Reply)

First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / Can You Have A Cultist As A Lover / Why Are Girls Not Logical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.