Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources, Porthacourt: Quicklink - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources, Porthacourt: Quicklink (443 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment / Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Water Resources / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources, Porthacourt: Quicklink by trueinfo: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is to make life easy for those who intend to apply for the job at Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Porthacourt but who are financially buoyant in sending their credentials to the address written below.

You can send your credentials at the cheapest rate while offer lasts with guaranteed delivery.
Mail your details to newsong248@gmail.com with your Whatsapp contact.

The Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) , under the Federal Ministry of Water Resources welcomes applications from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the following positions listed below in Rivers State:
1.) Asst. Agric Superintendent I
2.) Graduate Executive Officer (Acct.)
3.) Graduate Agric. Engineer II
4.) Irrigation Officer II
5.) Fisheries Superintendent II
6.) Livestock Officer II
7.) Veterinary Officer II
8.) Engineer II
9.) Scientific Officer II
10.) Surveyor II
11.) Programme Analyst
12.) Graduate Accountant II
13.) Graduate Commercial Officer II
14.) Graduate Agric. Engineer
15.) Agric. Officer
16.) Graduate Agric. Superintendent I
17.) Irrigation Officer I
18.) Scientific Officer I
19.) Fisheries Officer I
20.) Livestock Officer I
21.) Veterinary Officer I
22.) Graduate Surveyor I
23.) Programme Analyst I
24.) Graduate Quantity Surveyor I
25.) Lab. Technician
26.) Graduate Environmental Officer I
27.) Graduate Commercial Officer I
28.) Senior Accountant
29.) Senior Veterinary Officer
30.) Senior Fisheries Officer
31.) Senior Scientific Officer
32.) Senior Irrigation Officer
33.) Senior Agric. Officer
34.) Principal Quantity Surveyor
35.) Principal Lab. Technician

Application Closing Date
21st December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:

First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
University degree and other Professional certificates.
NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
LGA identification certificate.
Birth certificate or Age declaration.

Application should be addressed to

Managing director,

Niger Delta Basin Development Authority,

No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Executive At Nitestay / Apply For Ongoing HS Media Group Recruitment 2017 / How To Perfectly Reply Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.