Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (72799 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who has been called out over her boobs showing outfit to Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding, has made one of her trolls a scape goat.

The actress who dug up a photo of the Instagram user, @l.a.r.d.i.v.a, slammed her for being a hypocrite by calling her a hoe over her outfit, while she's guilty of such. Funke also slammed the lady over her saggy boobs at a young age.

Funke wrote;

"Normally I wouldn't do this but I have time today.
This lady went on to criticise my dress with so much emotional attachment. I understand its jealously that pushed you @l.a.r.d.i.v.a looking at how young you are, your boobs already a fallen nation and I'm here everything intact in the right places. Pele you hear"

Funke Adesiyan also went further to tell those who don't like her outfit, to unfollow her. She wrote;

"If you dont like my outfits, unfollow me
I go take pics of this outfit kill "haterrrrrrs" today "

https://www.lailasblog.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-digs-photo-lady-slammed-boobs-showing-outfit-sarakis-daughters-wedding/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Evablizin(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

Savage.See finishing,my sis next time remove the beam from your eye so that you will see clearly to remove the moth from another lady's eye.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by biacan(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked The fan right now

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chai I swear I like your outfit grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
K
Oh u done come back abi,gringrin
Mehn husbands con dey search for u ooogringrin
Serious men oogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by dangotesmummy: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Miss saggy brez deserves the insults from funke.you don't GO to someone's page with negative energy and outburst and not expect a heavy come back.not everyone ignores.if her outfit made you uncomfortable then unfollow

It's like going to a house where you weren't invited and start insulting the owner of the house about how ugly it is.anything you see afterwards accept IT because you asked for it

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Tamarapetty(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Oh u done come back abi,gringrin
Mehn husbands con dey search for u ooogringrin
Serious men oogrin
lie lie
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by MhizzAJ(f): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pot calling kettle black

Big boobs will always sag

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ericaikince(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
May this kind of chest not fall on you as we are about to enter new year. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Sunofgod(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Saggy vs Too Big.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Heywhizzy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seeing that girl boob's reminds me of Chinua Achebe's novel

Things fall apart

44 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by kay29000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
They fit themselves.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by money121(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by chinawapz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too adamant to be corrected!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Sammypedro18(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Who d two of dem help sef?? All I see re fallen boobs from both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kill and dry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by donstan18: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
That's Nigerians for you!

They are hypocritical, pretentious and filled with hatred including me.

I can authoritatively tell you that most ladies that do bash and slam female celebrities lives with hatred, they bash celebrities for showing a sagged boobs, while their boobs is as sagged that you can even fold it or tuck it in.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ipobarecriminals: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad over use.She'll go and pump/rub em to firm it
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by donnaD(f): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
chai see washing
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by purem(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
whores disgracing demsefs on social media, wetin b my own sef

Abeg make una ep me ax chelshit dem don swear 4 dem? Hw many points dem giv West Ham again?

25 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by TEYA: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shebi your own dey stand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by cstr1000: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
In those days, the only people with fallen breasts are mothers and old women. Maidens usually have perky breasts as a sign of their recent maturation and innocence.
Nowadays, a 25 year old girl has boobs looking like that of a mother of 10 that has suckled so many children.

Things indeed have fallen apart.

25 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by seunny4lif(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bet why?
The girl right now

7 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na wa
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Martin0(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lie lie
Hey remember I don't tell lies at nightgringrin
I mean this tin ooo,abi u nor see dem fine fine dude's wey call u outgringrin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by JORDAN202: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
STUPID GIRLS FIGHTING.

THE PROPER THING FOR THEM TO DO IS FOR THE TWO OF THEM TO COME AND SEE ME FOR URGENT VERIFICATION TO ASCERTAIN THE FOLLOWING;

THE STATE OF FUNKE' BREAST.

TO BE SURE WHETHER THE OTHER GIRLS BREAST HAS ACTUALLY FALLEN.

NB
PLS NOBODY SHOULD ACCUSE ME OF TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE TWO GIRLS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO IN OTHER TO TEACH THEM A LESSON.

WHEN WOMEN FIGHT, THE ONLY WINNERS ARE THE MEN !!!

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Olalan(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Same of same.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by IAMSASHY(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided d girl shud shut up, both of dem ar d same, pot calling kettle black angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.