Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit (1680 Views)

See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Men Suit/ Blazer Cutting And Sewing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you need a Don suit/ Mafian suit or you know anyone that needs one, please contact me...
Size: M
Color: White
Phone no: 07080383535

Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
What's The Prize?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Shedrack777:
What's The Prize?
Hello..... You can WhatsApp me on this number: 07080383535 for the price. It is affordable.
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Hello..... You can WhatsApp me on this number: 07080383535 for the price. It is affordable.

sorry i don't use a whatsApp enabled phone for now and i can't my emails too. maybe you should just pm me
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Shedrack777:

sorry i don't use a whatsApp enabled phone for now and i can't my emails too. maybe you should just pm me
Oh okay....anyways, how much would you want to pay for it?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh okay....anyways, how much would you want to pay for it?

you're the seller, while i'm the buyer, you're the one to give the prize. but it should be reasonable
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Shedrack777:

you're the seller, while i'm the buyer, you're the one to give the prize. but it should be reasonable
Yes, I was just trying to be fair. It is 15k tho....what do you say?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shedrack777:

Hello....it is negotiable, tell me what you can afford...
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:
Hello....it is negotiable, tell me what you can afford...
I'll Pay N8,000. What Do You Say?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shedrack777:

I'll Pay N8,000. What Do You Say?
Make it 9k and the suit is yours....I actually bought it for 25k, but it turned out to be a wrong size. 9k
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Make it 9k and the suit is yours....I actually bought it for 25k, but it turned out to be a wrong size. 9k

How Will I Get It? I Live In Daura, katsina state. So How Will It Be Sent To Me?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Shedrack777:

How Will I Get It? I Live In Daura, katsina state. So How Will It Be Sent To Me?
I'll send it through any transport courier service that is closest to you. I use Peace mass mostimes....just tell me the closest to to you and they usually charge #2k for delivery.
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'll Pay Only On Delivery, That's Both Transport Fair And The Suit.
Like I Said, I Live In Daura L.G.A; Katsina State. You Can Send It Direct to Katsina or From Kano To Daura
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Shedrack777:
I'll Pay Only On Delivery, That's Both Transport Fair And The Suit.
Like I Said, I Live In Daura L.G.A; Katsina State. You Can Send It Direct to Katsina or From Kano To Daura

On delivery kee shocked I'm not a scam naa....please let's not do pay on delivery....I have been on NL for years now, I can't run anywhere. By the way, to send the package, they will need your name and phone number.
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

On delivery kee shocked I'm not a scam naa....please let's not do pay on delivery....I have been on NL for years now, I can't run anywhere. By the way, to send the package, they will need your name and phone number.

My Name And Phone Number Ain't A Problem. The Problem Is I Still Stand My Ground (Payment And Transport Fare On Delivery) Even If You'll Bring It Yourself
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Shedrack777:

My Name And Phone Number Ain't A Problem. The Problem Is I Still Stand My Ground (Payment And Transport Fare On Delivery) Even If You'll Bring It Yourself
So how am I sure you will send the money to me Since you don't trust me yourself
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

So how am I sure you will send the money to me Since you don't trust me yourself

i thought the person to deliver the suit is the one i'll either pay the money to or make bank transaction whilst we're communicating with you. but however, i must pay before the suit handed-over to me
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Shedrack777:

i thought the person to deliver the suit is the one i'll either pay the money to or make bank transaction whilst we're communicating with you. but however, i must pay before the suit handed-over to me
Noooo...it's transport courier tho....but let me see if I can make it this way. Once I waybill the suit to you, you'd be asked to come to their office to come pick it up....that was why I asked which transport courier is closest to you. When you get there, and you see your package, you'd be asked to make a bank transfer to me before collection....it's that okay with you?
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Noooo...it's transport courier tho....but let me see if I can make it this way. Once I waybill the suit to you, you'd be asked to come to their office to come pick it up....that was why I asked which transport courier is closest to you. When you get there, and you see your package, you'd be asked to make a bank transfer to me before collection....it's that okay with you?

NO! i need direct delivery to my location (DAURA) Thanks
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Shedrack777:

NO! i need direct delivery to my location (DAURA) Thanks
Only DHL and co will give that kind of service.

Thanks and Good day!
Re: Who Needs A Don Suit? I.e Mafian Suit by Shedrack777: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:
Only DHL and co will give that kind of service.
Thanks and Good day!
ok! no wahala. we're good

(1) (Reply)

Latest African Dresses 2018: Hot Ankara Styles For Men / Ankara Short Straight Gowns 2020: Latest Short Ankara Styles To Trend / Latest Owambe Styles 2020 For Top Occasions : Most Viewed Owambe Styles In 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.