Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (82226 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Angelanest: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), gunned down a serial armed robber, kidnapper and notorious cultist after heavy shoot-out in Rivers state. The alleged hoodlum who was reportedly nabbed with five loaded Ak47 magazines and a riffle including an asoorted charm - had his corpse displayed after being killed by the security operatives in gun battle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sars-operatives-kill-notorious-armed-robbercultist-charm-rivers-photos.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ladyF(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
These SARS people again. I hope they didn't kill an innocent person. angry

It's LadyF again. angry angry angry

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by 4Ken: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Story. The officers in other police department can do that. #EndSars

only one man #cultist #kidnapper #armrobber

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by jerryunit48: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wow ! Very good, even with all the jazz the man still kpe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by MrBen10(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sars Killed a notorious cultist and serial arm robber??
Which armrobber goes around with an AK47 riffle alone on a bright daylight??
BTW, I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.
Something looks fishy.
This is another innocent man under the mercy of SARS.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.
Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened

477 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

∆ There is something fishy in this scene. What do they mean by gun battle? With one person? mtchew...

SARS have killed an innocent man to redeem their lost image. I believed the gun and the so called charm were placed on the guy's stomach. The hoodlums here are the SARS

RIP Innocent charm man!!!

#EndSars... ∆

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by boss01: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
#reformSARS. This Is what we want and not harassing people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Evablizin(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided

#ENDSARS#? Yes ENDSARS,Special Arm Robbery Squad is trying to save their face.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
boss01:
#reformSARS. This Is what we want and not harassing people

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by autotrader014(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
I dont trust this people one bit, this man could be an innocent man, they killed him and tagged him armed robber. Thats how dey operate, especially if you dont have cash to give them. This SARS men are the real robbers

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Enoma222(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
#ReformSaRs

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by autotrader014(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ There is something fishy in this scene. What do they mean by gun battle? With one person? mtchew...

SARS have killed an innocent man to redeem their lost image. I believed the gun and the so called charm were placed on the guy's stomach. The hoodlums here are the SARS

RIP Innocent charm man!!!

#EndSars... ∆

Exactly, gun battle with one man.. Trust me, that man is an innocent man. I have seen wat dis people can do, they dont have value for humans..

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too bad
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nwodosis(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
How are we sure that those stuffs were not placed on him by our hardworking (in quote) SARS to justify his killing?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ademasta(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
EndSARS...

KILLING INNOCENT SOULS TO CONVINCE US TO HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND THAT SARS IS WORKING.

18 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by amunkita(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
If u guyz succeed in rooting out SARS/Police, I hope u guyz re ready to revive Voltron to defend us from High end criminals

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
I understand that SARS have a lot bad eggs amongst them which as a result makes them in the bad books of Nigerians, but can we at least be sensible for once here?

Armed Robbers or cultists terrorize Nigerians, Nigerians will blame the Police for not being able to defend them.

Police defends Nigerians against robbers or cultists, Nigerians still blame the Police for killing or arresting robbers because they think they might be innocent. They are sitting comfortably in their sitting room, probably watching the news on the TV or reading it on their phone but instantaneously conclude that thief must be innocent.

If Nigerians would always believe every caught robber or cultist is innocent, then what's the point of having any security agency?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by crackhouse(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by olawamide042(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
See as intestine commot.............

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
olawamide042:
See as intestine commot.............

shocked

∆ modified ∆

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by b3llo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
#iStandWithSARS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by idris4r83(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chineke
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na Sars be all these people wey wear different shoes?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by exlinkleads(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good - That is the work SARS should be doing and that is why they are Special Anti-Robbery Squad

- Not molesting and intimidating innocent people on the road.

- I hope they didn't kill an innocent citizen wey no gree give them money and label him a kidnapper and armed robber, come carry juju drop for him body.

- I know what am saying because SARS don carry my friend before and carry him to all those notorious places wey dem dey smoke ganja and threatened to kill him there if he no comply.

In fact I will still type #EndSARS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by johnstar(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Weldone

Na dis kind ppl una suppose dey battle with

Not Normal ppl
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
They are two types of Sars
1.Sars wey the make beat
2.Sars wey the beat
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ct2: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
are those his intestine? feel like eating Kaya shiki in hausa ,,,,,orishirishi in yoruba
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by histemple: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
4Ken:
Story. The officers in other police department can do that. #EndSars

only one man #cultist #kidnapper #armrobber

I wonder oh!

Only one man with "five loaded AK47 magazines and walking alone? Who does that?

Must they kill him, why can't they clear his legs and get more useful information during confession?

Who removed his shoes or was he walking on barefoot?

I seriously doubt this story.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by jericco1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.