Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (82195 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by efighter: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
MrBen10:
Sars Killed a notorious cultist and serial arm robber??
Which armrobber goes around with an AK47 riffle alone on a bright daylight??
This is another innocent man under the mercy of SARS.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.
Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened

But why do Igbo men always support armed robbers and kidnappers?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hozier:
Lol, humor me. cheesy

So engaging a criminal in a gun battle is "taking law into your hands"?

The killing is.

But like I said, it may be inevitable in some circumstances...but must be proven.

The way to prove it is to verify that the rules o engagement were duly followed.

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by level10: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
NubiLove:
I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.

Something looks fishy.

Dats naija for you
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by deavicky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladyF:
These SARS people again. I hope they didn't kill an innocent person. angry
he looks innocent to me. How did dey kill him? Was he driving? How come he has five loaded magazine and also some in the nylon.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cacawa2:
The killing is.

But like I said, it may be inevitable in some circumstances...but must be proven.

The way to prove it is to verify that the rules o engagement were duly followed.

And how did you manage to confirm the rule of engagement wasnt duly followed before you concluded the killing is extra-judicial?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by deavicky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
amunkita:
If u guyz succeed in rooting out SARS/Police, I hope u guyz re ready to revive Voltron to defend us from High end criminals
I hear. They sabi catch criminals and Don't still dey there
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by enigmaticlion: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:
Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), gunned down a serial armed robber, kidnapper and notorious cultist after heavy shoot-out in Rivers state. The alleged hoodlum who was reportedly nabbed with five loaded Ak47 magazines and a riffle including an asoorted charm - had his corpse displayed after being killed by the security operatives in gun battle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sars-operatives-kill-notorious-armed-robbercultist-charm-rivers-photos.html
if you look carefully, you'll see that the gun and so-called charm was placed on the guy, in other pictures the sarz operatives added more magazines.Also, the victim was killed elsewhere and later positioned for camera at a different location. This is classic case of staged execution of a presumably innocent guy.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by princemartinsG(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
I must let us all know that there is more than meet our eyes over this #EndSARS issue

To start with
The police uniform did not corrupt the police but Nigerian citizens who found their unmerited way into the force bastardized the police with all sorts of vices and criminal tendencies, as is also obtainable in other jobs carried on by nigerians.

On the other hand, with the high rate of crime and unemployment ravaging our society, many criminally minded individuals who engages in violent crimes including robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing, drug addiction, yahoo-yahoo and sundry crimes has gotten involved in this #EndSARS campaign.

Let's be cautious as we proceed with this onslaught against SARS as many of the campaigners are championing the cause for criminally infested reasons

Finally I commend us all for lending voice to this campaign and hope we all come to understand the power we wield to rise and speak out on political Leaders who continues to hold our nation and common wealth to ransome.

VOTE DEBO MARTINS
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cacawa2:

I repeat, to arrest and take the criminals to court. Security agencies are not empowered to kill extra-judicially. In circumstances where it's inevitable, fair enough.

Nonetheless, as long as the so called criminal was never convicted, he remains a suspect and innocent.

Yes u are right, our security operatives came be incompetent, but at the same time when gun battle is involved then arresting and taking to court is out of it unless they surrender. How can u try to arrest someone that is shooting at u trying to kill u? The police are also human.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
enigmaticlion:
if you look carefully, you'll see that the gun and so-called charm was placed on the guy, in other pictures the sarz operatives added more magazines.Also, the victim was killed elsewhere and later positioned for camera at a different location. This is classic case of staged execution of a presumably innocent guy.

Guy don't just conclude since u were not there. It's the same way u guys concluded that that the owerri bank robber was an innocent by stander when u were not there. Not until the CCTV video came out to show us the heroics of the security operative that shot the bastard, too bad some police officers also lost their lives.

Do the pictures below ring a bell? Nigerians Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladyF:
only him carry 5 rifles Ok no Problem...
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hozier:

And how did you manage to confirm the rule of engagement wasnt duly followed before you concluded the killing is extra-judicial?

For goodness sake..there is a difference between "fair enough" and "extra-judicial"

Extra-judicial: Anybody killed by the police without a judgement from the court sentencing the criminal to "firing squad"

Fair enough: The police had to kill the suspect extra-judicially because he was shooting at them. In this case the rule of engagement requires that the suspect must be killed if he poses an equal threat to life.

I agree that the killing may have been FAIR ENOUGH if the rules of engagement were well followed, but I am also saying that it was definitely EXTRA-JUDICIAL.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by sunkieisland(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
They are two types of Sars
1.Sars wey the make beat
2.Sars wey the beat

You tried with the copy....

but the paste no too gel

Try am again.

its there are two SARS

1. Sarz on the beat
2. SARS wey dey beat.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by rumenase(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladyF:

what happened to its ladyF again
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:
Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), gunned down a serial armed robber, kidnapper and notorious cultist after heavy shoot-out in Rivers state. The alleged hoodlum who was reportedly nabbed with five loaded Ak47 magazines and a riffle including an asoorted charm - had his corpse displayed after being killed by the security operatives in gun battle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sars-operatives-kill-notorious-armed-robbercultist-charm-rivers-photos.html

ARRANT RUBBISH!!!!
ONLY SARS/MOPO/JTF WALK AROUND WITH 3in1 CATRIDGE ARRANGEMENT,

A SINGLE MAN IN GUN BATTLE WITH SARS..............................DIRTY STINKY FILTHY LIES
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by durolawunmi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't believe this story
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cacawa2:

[s]
For goodness sake..there is a difference between "fair enough" and "extra-judicial"

Extra-judicial: Anybody killed by the police without a judgement from the court sentencing the criminal to "firing squad"

Fair enough: The police had to kill the suspect extra-judicially because he was shooting at them. In this case the rule of engagement requires that the suspect must be killed if he poses an equal threat to life.

I agree that the killing may have been FAIR ENOUGH if the rules of engagement were well followed, but I am also saying that it was definitely Extra-judicial. [/s]
Rubbish. You cannot kill someone extra-judicially in self defense. Forget all that definitions you wrote up there.

Extra-judicial killing is you taking the position of the law to pass judgment on a person by killing that person. It is unethical and highly frown upon.

On the contrary, if all rules of engagement were duly followed, in the process of defending yourself against attack from a suspect, you kill the suspect. You did so in self defense. You did not pass any personal judgment or take take position of the law in dealing with the suspect. (Keyword - Judgement)
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by highbee02: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
greenhulk:

Guy don't just conclude since u were not there. It's the same way u guys concluded that that the owerri bank robber was an innocent by stander when u were not there. Not until the CCTV video came out to show us the heroics of the security operative that shot the bastard, too bad some police officers also lost their lives.

Do the pictures below ring a bell? Nigerians Sha.
Thank you bro for digging this picture up. Nigerians hatred of SARS is eroding their sense of judgment. It is easy to seat comfortably on your couch and claim a dead robber looks innocent. Any mor0n can be an armchair critic.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by shomutuski(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shey they killed a thief, why not show their face and receive the appraisal of Nigerians but instead they hide their fucking ugly Muppet fades because like always they might have framed someone they killed innocently to evade justice...

I tell you people Sarz are Devils in this world we live in, they can go to any length to hide evil act they perpetrate. I heard from a reliable source that Sarz are the ones that rent out guns to armed robbers and they even know most criminal kingpin of the underworld.
may God save us from evil that hide in our shadows.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Realali(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:

Na lie Na innocent soul una kee he shall not be well with you ppl bast3r SASR
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by davillian(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
They are trying to show us they are SARS.
I don't give a fork, #ENDSARS.
They just bunch of criminals.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
only him carry 5 rifles Ok no Problem...
Do you know the difference between a rifle and a magazine?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by godofuck231: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:

One down, HIT
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by salmonkas178(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good work #End Police Brutality#
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by kingovie12(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
Story. The officers in other police department can do that. #EndSars

only one man #cultist #kidnapper #armrobber
Nigerians ehnn
the man carry ak in daylight
no accomplice
#ENDSARS
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
Thank you bro for digging this picture up. Nigerians hatred of SARS is eroding their sense of judgment. It is easy to seat comfortably on your couch and claim a dead robber looks innocent. Any mor0n can be an armchair critic.

The criticism is just too much. There's no denying that mean of the Nigerian police can be very cunny, but at the same time their presence helps limit crime rate. I just don't understand how policemen will be outside fighting crime and someone will stay in his house tagging every criminal the police kills or arrest as innocent. Not saying all are criminals but at least people should have genuine reasons before judging.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2017
these displaying of corpses in gurry state or any state atal by our "security" agent seriously needs to stop.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by plerry: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Angelanest:

is it me or the multi cartridge ak47 looks like something straight out of our police stations...robbers don't go around with wretched weapons banded together with tape like this but our police do..by the way note that the gun in the first picture is different from the second which is fishy as in no one carries two machine guns at the same time,..may God spare us from robbers n pretend criminals in official clothing... this needs to be investigated
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ladyF(f): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Danelo:
r u so blind to see that they killed a nonentity?
He can't b the wrong person after all those items seen with him.

Your myopic way of reasoning won't take you very far. tongue Cheers!
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2017
They had to put the gun on his body. I won't be surprised if he was an innocent man they killed and implicated. SARS are capable of that and even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.