Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Western Union Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Union Money Transfer (1381 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / How Does Western Union Money Transfer Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Money Transfer by Greenarrow01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls I need guidance on how to receive money trasfer from UAE via western union. I am far from home and I am not with any I.d card. people are suggesting quick teller and I want to know If it still works. I need the money in my account on monday. what information will I give the sender to use..pls I stay in osun state
p.s no be any fraudlent money oo
lalasticlala
Re: Western Union Money Transfer by crixlight2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nobody care if it is fraudulent or not , what matter most is you getting money

First name:
Last name:
City:
State:
Country

Make sure you give the sender the name you used to register with Quickteller and you can go and get it in bank , just make sure you go there with your valid ID card
But if you don’t have valid ID card talk to the bankers they would help you but you gonna pay them
Re: Western Union Money Transfer by akankemi1(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
if you have any valid ID card i.e driver's license, voters card, international passport or national ID card.and the name on the card tallies with what you registered on your BVN, give the sender the name exactly as it appears on the ID card.
You can visit any Wema Bank branch to receive the transaction with your ID card and BVN
Re: Western Union Money Transfer by Dan42(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
akankemi1:

if you have any valid ID card i.e driver's license, voters card, international passport or national ID card.and the name on the card tallies with what you registered on your BVN, give the sender the name exactly as it appears on the ID card.
You can visit any Wema Bank branch to receive the transaction with your ID card and BVN
You no dey understand English for night? Op say him dey far away from house. Him no carry any form of Id .

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Profit / GTB Had Claimed That Account Record Of Innoson's Transaction Got Burnt...Lol! / Stop Wasting Promotion,make $250 Weekly On Cpa Marketing To 10m Usa Only Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.