Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,005 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It (4426 Views)

Who’s The Curviest Between Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa / Sexy Pictures Of Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa Showing Off Their Booty (PHOTOS) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na confirm shoot out grin
Abigringrin
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by cassidy1996(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Your babe is Dope man
As for me na you Dope pass....
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ms. Makinwa just dey like househelp.

I can't understand what guys see in skinny women like Toke, the never look attractive in anything they wear.

Your madam's bombom wore it better.
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by habsydiamond(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ur girlfriend do well jare ..Toke own look like rat wey dem throw inside agbada....like say her body lack fresh...
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by IamIBK: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lothario:
I didn't ask you to believe me I have nothing to prove to you not everyone is denied the good things of life as you been denied take your scarcity and impossibility mindset somewhere else
oh boy... see finishing

Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by byemx06(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lothario:
I didn't ask you to believe me I have nothing to prove to you not everyone is denied the good things of life as you been denied take your scarcity and impossibility mindset somewhere else

Godbless you .......meeeen this reply sweet me

ur bab rock bro .....
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Slaye: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol see as yance long come out like garden hose. Biko so not attractive, too obvious. Don't know what people like in a girls big ass undecided can't yall just be with someone moderate.
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by EmyLeo(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2017
ah just love guys that know their worth in dealing with women!..#Nohomo

@op your babe wore it better!..
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Lothario(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
EmyLeo:
ah just love guys that know their worth in dealing with women!..#Nohomo

@op your babe wore it better!..
Go for the best you will always get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Lothario(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Slaye:
Lol see as yance long come out like garden hose. Biko so not attractive, too obvious. Don't know what people like in a girls big ass undecided can't yall just be with someone moderate.
Bro it's my choice I love them that way
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Ballack1(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
both of them killer IT.. so, both are murderers
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by philcz(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Lothario:
I didn't ask you to believe me I have nothing to prove to you not everyone is denied the good things of life as you've been denied take your scarcity and impossibility mindset somewhere else
grin grin
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by princetom1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lothario:
The first picture is toke makinwa and second picture is my girlfriend my nnunu oma stepping out last week Sunday for church service who killed it Be the judge wink

Church service, really?
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Lothario(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
princetom1:

Church service, really?
What's wrong with the outfit
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by princetom1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Belafonte:

Bhet why?

Fact is, that pic isn't even from whatsapp dp. We all know that's larger than whatsapp dp
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
See envy and jealousy.. I don laf tire cheesy
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why are ladies finding it hard to believe OP?

Inferiority Complex and Envy at its peak.
Re: Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
If that's your girlfriend, she killed it big time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.