Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (43930 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.
Ode, reason y no miracle will take place is simply because miracles are not for showmanship and God doesn't deal like dat.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Makaveli1166:
do you have to insult her huh? all this wolves in sheep clothing «hypocrites»#freethesheepiez>
Weldone sir, freedom fighter. Free urself first if u can
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Christians claim to worship a very mighty god but are so scared of the devil why?
Maybe u are speaking for urself, devil's advocate
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
obailala:
Smh... between the person you quoted who labelled the followers as 'gullible' and yourself who just blasted him as a smelly mouth, abeg who could incur God's wrath faster?
I can only incur his wrath but him, God's for calling Him a liar
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by fajob: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Ride on Sir

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Adeyeye09:
Ode, reason y no miracle will take place is simply because miracles are not for showmanship and God doesn't deal like dat.
mumu, so the miracles your pastors performs on live television is not showmanship abi? When una go get sense na?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by nurext: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
guassian:

A witch that lived for 70 years, why has God not killed her? The fact that she is alive does not mean what she is doing is good. But nemesis will surely catchup on her oneday like that fig tree that Jesus cursed.

I know of faithful tithers that are far richer than unfaithful ones. I know of unfaithful tither getting close to a million monthly and end up borrowing before half of the month. And what is the difference between 500 million naira spent alone on women, alcohol, mighty mansion and 5 million spent with peace and joy.
are u now telling us all the tithers will make heaven? Including those who stole money and those who engaged in unclean business that paid tithes. Only those who is doing the will of God will make heaven, and I pity those of u who is enriching who av already rich than you. Cos u aren't doing what God instructed us to do, God instructed us to help the needy and the less privilege people, not by giving ur pastors money. Malachi 2:1,Deuteronomy 26 12 to 13

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2017
millionboi2:
shout up.. ....u think say one million na money?
mumu, 1 million dollars no be money? Hahahahah. You’re a real fool my friend.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
simiolu1:

Bros, please where do you read your news from? Read this Wikipedia link and show me where Pastors were mentioned as the target for those who can apply.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

When did parapsychologists, magicians, etc become Pastors and Prophets? Or did you not read the criteria to apply? If you're too lazy to click the link to find out the criteria for applicants, let me paste it here for you.

On March 8, 2011, the JREF announced that qualifications were being altered to open the challenge to more applicants. Whereas applicants were previously required to submit press clippings and a letter from an academic institution to qualify, the new rules now require applicants to present either press clippings, a letter from an academic institution, or a public video demonstrating their ability. The JREF explained that these new rules would give people without media or academic documentation a way to be considered for testing, and would allow the JREF to use online video and social media to reach a wider audience.

You guys would just read something somewhere and in a rush to prove how knowledgeable you are, you begin to twist facts to suit your narrative all for cheap likes on Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter.

my dear what’s the difference between your pastors miracle and a magician’s miracle . All na under the same category naw lol grin . The more you look the less you see. Hahahahah lol . American wonder pastors .

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by SBG04: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2017
robosky02:
good

all these people rooting for satans agent asking Gods people to withhold their tithe is merely to bring them to bondage

when they were not giving tithe they called them church rat

but they have known the truth ... the covenant practice of tithing

and God is blessing His people but

the devils trap is to bring Gods people to bondage again by stoping them from tithing with all the frez nonsense

reference:

Malachi 3:10-18King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?

15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Most foolish post I've read all morning. You go and pull out one part of the bible that was written in the period of the law and use it to extort the fickle minded in a period of grace. Woe unto you! What you and you're ilk are doing is akin to stoning your adulterous wife to death in the middle of the street and claiming the bible asked you to do so. No bible never did! The law mandated the people of Israel to do so! Jesus came and condemned those people that tried to stone that adulterous woman in the bible even though they were doing what was rightly in the law!
We are neither jews nor levites! We have no obligation to deposit 10% of anything to any pastor. There is no such obligation in the bible. The new testament that is the reference point for our Christianity put no such obligation on anyone! Please refrain from twisting the bible to deceive and extort people before the wrath of God is unleashed on you. God will not curse anyone who doesn't give 10% of his earnings to a pastor because he never mandated any pastor anywhere to collect 10% from anyone! None of the apostles in the bible that went on extensive missionary work and fulfilled the last commission to propagate the gospel to all the corners of the world, ever taxed anyone 10% for their missions.
In closing, woe unto you end time false teachers and prophets that have put a 10% price on God's salvation which is free and abounds bountifully to all. Woe unto you false teachers who deceive the poor to part with their meagre earnings to buy God's salvation and mercies purchased for free at the cost of the blood of his son. Woe unto you, for your anguish and torment in the pit of hell will be well deserved.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Does paying tithe need faith or just obedience? Abegi, #ourmumudondo#

I wonder o. Faith on top tithe again.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

And on that night, the highest tithes were collected.
Ah swear
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2017
I guess the disciples and Jesus weren't men of God then since they didn't give nor took tithe.
fynex:

No true man of God,called by God....can be against tithing...... NEVER....

If any pastor or true man of God is against tithing then he/she hasn't really studied the word of God

God's word has always been debatable right from creation...so all these whole talk about the word of God are not knew in fact more are yet to come.... Its all right there in the scripture.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2017
But Elijah performed a showman's miracle in the view of the public.

Infact he was the one that challenged the prophets of Baal into a miracle contest.

I guess you don't read your bible well enough.
Adeyeye09:
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=SBG04 post=63143879]
Most foolish post I've read all morning. You go and pull out one part of the bible that was written in the period of the law and use it to extort the fickle minded in a period of grace. Woe unto you! What you and you're ilk are doing is akin to stoning your adulterous wife to death in the middle of the street and claiming the bible asked you to do so. No bible never did! The law mandated the people of Israel to do so! Jesus came and condemned those people that tried to stone that adulterous woman in the bible even though they were doing what was rightly in the law!
We are neither jews nor levites! We have no obligation to deposit 10% of anything to any pastor. There is no such obligation in the bible. The new testament that is the reference point for our Christianity put no such obligation on anyone! Please refrain from twisting the bible to deceive and extort people before the wrath of God is unleashed on you. God will not curse anyone who doesn't give 10%

AWESOME!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
I know what the scriptures say about tithing. Adeboye and Oyedepo can continue chatting shyte.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by gabe: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
robosky02:
good

all these people rooting for satans agent asking Gods people to withhold their tithe is merely to bring them to bondage

the devils trap is to bring Gods people to bondage again by stoping them from tithing with all the frez nonsense

reference:

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?

15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Malachi to the rescue!!! grin That scripture is more important than all the gospels combined
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by onadana: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
tchimatic:
some mumu sheeple will shout " alleluia"

na you mumu pass
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

Lol.. Con Artist
Pastors are con artist
That's remarkable
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by millionboi2: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
mumu, 1 million dollars no be money? Hahahahah. You’re a real fool my friend.
tell dat to ur fada

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
[s]Tithing opens u up to Supernatural Supplies and SECURES WAT IS GIVEN

I hv noticed the Problem here is where the Tithes go to....
I Pay my Tithes to the Church of GOD...
My Church is involved with so many crusades almost every 2weeks, there is a crusade....
Get to a Church that is after the Souls of Sinners.... Pay ur Tithes there...
That is the Heart Beat of GOD....
That is a Fertile Ground.....[/s]
The only thing your crusade gives off is NOISE .
Nothing more.

Nonsense
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by streamsofjoy(f): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=04donjazzy post=63137814]

SO NOW A MAN; AN ORDINARY MERE MORTAL THINKS HE KNOWS THE MIND OF GOD,
NO MATTER THE PRAYER??-----------------

Are u a christian? Are u aware that there is a scripture that talks about God revealing the deep things of his heart to his servants (paraphrased)

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
firstolalekan:

The only thing your crusade gives off is NOISE .
Nothing more.

Nonsense
WE WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE MORE AND LOUDER NOISE...

Mark These Dates
Dec 22- TLCCRM 15th year Anniversary
Dec 25-26- December Retreat "ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS"
Make sure u you Hear the Noise...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by greatman247(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Gullible members, not everything that comes out from a pastor is right. Use your common sense and churchmind. Certainly tithe not the only thing that opens the doors of heaven. A lot is involve which tithe is one of them but it's NOT the only thing which open heaven doors.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by obailala(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
noalistic:
I can only incur his wrath but him, God's for calling Him a liar
Calling God a liar?.. how? Like seriously, why is it so difficult to scripturally back your side of the argument?...

Why must your side of the argument always be about "what my pastor said" and not what the bible said?.... And now you automatically equate what the pastor said to be what God said.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
robosky02:
good

reference:

15 An they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

lol....so you sef dey this crew?

Una wehdone.....grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
WE WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE MORE AND LOUDER NOISE...

Mark These Dates
Dec 22- TLCCRM 15th year Anniversary
Dec 25-26- December Retreat "ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS"
Make sure u you Hear the Noise...
To programme to add values to human lives. Only noise, sow a seed blablabla.
Only a matter of time this nonsense noise pollution you are causing will even stop in Nigeria. When SARS will start arresting your yahoo boys pastors.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
firstolalekan:

To programme to add values to human lives. Only noise, sow a seed blablabla.
Only a matter of time this nonsense noise pollution you are causing will even stop in Nigeria. When SARS will start arresting your yahoo boys pastors.
We will Continue to Sound it into your Ear Drum until u Become A CHOSEN...
SO GET SET!!! THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by uyplus(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
guassian:

Oh..... Ok....
Did Jesus gave offering? Or did his followers gave him offering? Yet he endorsed offering. Offering as money, the offering that was recorded in old testament is it in form of money?

If 100 non-tithers are richer than 1,000 tithers and then, that same 1,000 tithers are richer than 1,000,000 other non tithers, so can we say about that?

The 100 rich men that are non tithers how many lives are they influencing, the 1,000 tithers are taking gospel all over the world, influencing countless number of people. If people claim pastor buy private jet with tithe then it should be clear that his church members are not poor.

I will ask you why people still name their child on eighth day, thats in old testament.

I will not give u bible reference because you know it all, but it is written that the letter killeth but the spirit gives life.

See the silly response that you won't give me bible verses. I am a Christian and demand bible verses that prove Jesus and his apostles tithed monthly until their death!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2017
lacemose:
all the saga on tithing, Bishop David Oyedepo finally speaks on it..says it's the only way to open the doors of heaven, no matter the prayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtmCcEq1aA

""Bishop David Oyedepo finally speaks on it..says it's the only way to open the doors of heaven,""

Bill gates, Mark zuckerberg, Jack Ma, Aliko Dangote, etc aren't members of Winners, But 3 of them are richer than ALL Winners church members combined together... They are richer than ALL WINNERS church members even the dead ones n the ones that will be born in the future.

God blesses everyone with Money, Christians aren't the only people that are wealthy.

WORK HARD SO THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCEED IN LIFE. PAYING MONEY INTO OYEDEPOs ACCOUNT WONT MAKE U RICH, RATHER IT MAKES U POOR.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2017
obailala:
Calling God a liar?.. how? Like seriously, why is it so difficult to scripturally back your side of the argument?... Why must your side of the argument always be "what the pastor said" and not "what the bible said"?.... And now you automatically equate what the pastor said to be "what God said".
Pastors take their quoting from Malachi 3:8-12 on tithing. So if you don't believe it then you are insinuating God is lying because the bible is God's word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.