Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (43933 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Dainikel(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
Tithing opens u up to Supernatural Supplies and SECURES WAT IS GIVEN

I hv noticed the Problem here is where the Tithes go to....
I Pay my Tithes to the Church of GOD...
My Church is involved with so many crusades almost every 2weeks, there is a crusade....
Get to a Church that is after the Souls of Sinners.... Pay ur Tithes there...
That is the Heart Beat of GOD....
That is a Fertile Ground.....
Spot on bro! Spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by fynex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
somehow:
Why are you mixing up cheerful and willing giving with 'madatory/threat/coercive giving called tithe? Why trying to be clever by half? Trying to act like you didn't know what I meant when I said the disciples or Jesus never paid not received tithe? What you posted up here are all the kind of giving Jesus encouraged. The one you give without coersion.

Luke 18:12 you quoted was a parable Jesus told, you quoted it mischievously to hide the truth, you ignored the preceeding verses just to hide the truth. Here is it in full:

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; [2] Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: [3] And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. [4] And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; [5] Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. [6] And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. [7] And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? [8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? [9] And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: [10] Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. [11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are , extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. [12] I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Now pray tell, are you a Pharisee or saducee Jesus spoke about here?

Now I see you were misunderstanding my initial post.....I never referred to tithe as mandatory as your statement shows"why are you mixing up cheerful and willing giving with 'madatory/threat/coercive giving called tlink?"

I never said or meant any of that....I simply said a true man of God,called by God can NEVER be against tithing.... Tithing is not by force sir

And I think you didn't read the link in sent to you....because if you did you wouldn't send me this epistle....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by omodave(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
So this is what you could get from the video... Shame on yo..op or who ever brought this...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Azuwonder(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

While I don't believe in tithing or any Organized religion especially the Pentecostal movement I do believe in correct presentation of facts. The Randi James challenge was to spiritists and those who claim to be occultic mediums or claim to control paranormal power and <b>NOT TO PASTORS AND PROPHETS</b>. While I understand you may say that pastors n prophets claim spiritual powers n thus could be part of those who have been challenged you'll still be stretching the facts to support your tale.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
And your assertion is purely wrong because a true Christian should never be paying tithe, paying tithe means you think you owe God and needs to pay God (the workings of the law) which relegates the death and ressuretion of Jesus Christ. He ushered in grace which was missing in the era of law where people needed to obey all the laws to be seen righteous.

I repeat again, except you can prove where Jesus or any of the disciples/early Christians took or gave tithe, it's unchristian and not a Christian principle.

So your assertion that a true pastor shouldn't be against tithing is an abberation sir.
fynex:

Now I see you were misunderstanding my initial post.....I never referred to tithe as mandatory as your statement shows"why are you mixing up cheerful and willing giving with 'madatory/threat/coercive giving called tlink?"

I never said or meant any of that....I simply said a true man of God,called by God can NEVER be against tithing.... Tithing is not by force sir

And I think you didn't read the link in sent to you....because if you did you wouldn't send me this epistle....

Your post was longer than mine so I should be tagging yours an epistle. I only copied and pasted bible verses to counter your cherry picking.

And yes tithing is by force in most Nigerian churches, how?

By coersion, threat of devourers, inducement and enticement. They keep quote Mal 3:10 to put fears and enticement in the minds of members.

Some churches tie Salvation to tithing, same time God's blessings solely on tithing etc.

Some also use tithe booklets to know those who pay and don't so as to segregate, some call out tithers in public just to make them look or feel like true "Christians", some churches give titles to those who are seen as tithers e.t.c

You can't say these stuffs I listed here are untrue.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by ooshinibos: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
tchimatic:

My brother in-law pays everyday yet complains like a frustrated man.
how can you tithe everyday , does he receive income everyday ??
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by fynex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
somehow:
And your assertion is purely wrong because a true Christian should never be paying tithe, paying tithe means you think you owe God and needs to pay God (the workings of the law) which relegates the death and ressuretion of Jesus Christ. He ushered in grace which was missing in the era of law where people needed to obey all the laws to be seen righteous.

I repeat again, except you can prove where Jesus or any of the disciples/early Christians took or gave tithe, it's unchristian and not a Christian principle.

So your assertion that a true pastor shouldn't be against tithing is an abberation sir.

Your post was longer than mine so I should be tagging yours an epistle. I only copied and pasted bible verses to counter your cherry picking.

And yes tithing is by force in most Nigerian churches, how?

By coersion, threat of devourers, inducement and enticement. They keep quote Mal 3:10 to put fears and enticement in the minds of members.

Some churches tie Salvation to tithing, same time God's blessings solely on tithing etc.

Some also use tithe booklets to know those who pay and don't so as to segregate, some call out tithers in public just to make them look or feel like true "Christians", some churches give titles to those who are seen as tithers e.t.c

You can't say these stuffs I listed here are untrue.

Everyone reads the bible and get different understanding from it or some people just choose to understand anyway they wish,even none believers read the bible to gain wisdom and knowledge.....

You have chosen to see all that as true because you want it to be so, but its the Holy Spirit that gives divine understanding....

I won't argue against or for the points you have made....what you see depends on how far you look...

If I tell you that as a man you shouldn't be having sex because its not meant to be....you will disagree with me no matter the points I give you....you're very wrong to think that Christians shouldn't tithe.......but you would be very right to say you shouldn't be paying tithe.....

I pay my tithe and am privileged to do that by the grace and mercies of God....no matter what anyone says won't stop me.....

You can influence your circle not to....tithing is a choice....

Everyone that tithes has experienced something extraordinary in their lives and they have personal devotion....and that's why if JESUS CHRIST TARES ....believers would keep tithing....

Thank you and do have a lovely day
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Azuwonder:

While I don't believe in tithing or any Organized religion especially the Pentecostal movement I do believe in correct presentation of facts. The Randi James challenge was to spiritists and those who claim to be occultic mediums or claim to control paranormal power and <b>NOT TO PASTORS AND PROPHETS</b>. While I understand you may say that pastors n prophets claim spiritual powers n thus could be part of those who have been challenged you'll still be stretching the facts to support your tale.
isn’t the so called power of God supernatural?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

You're as senseless as that randi james or whatever he's called... Givin out 1 million fr som1 to perform miracle openly. That's like operatin a circus or doing show for money. My brother, even Jesus didnt showcase his deeds.
and you’re as senseless and clueless as your pastor lol grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

You're as senseless as that randi james or whatever he's called... Givin out 1 million fr som1 to perform miracle openly. That's like operatin a circus or doing show for money. My brother, even Jesus didnt showcase his deeds.
And you’re as senseless and clueless as your pastor lol . Werey people
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
H2Ossss:

oga... randi james did not do that for pastors.. he did it for paranormal activities (magicians).. and in form of a contest where by about 1000 ppl applied in the first phase... do you want pastors to apply for a contest try getting facts right before posting... and besides... the challenge was stopped in 2015
my brother , my fact is correct. What’s the difference between pastors and magicians ? Lol grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Adeyeye09:
wen ur ready to argue ur point wiv sense, i will reply u.
argue my point with sense? I already stated my point na.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just a simple question:

Where in the Bible did Jesus, his disciples or the early Christians take or pay tithe? If you can show me this, I will retrace my steps and resume paying tithe as a Christian.
fynex:

Everyone reads the bible and get different understanding from it or some people just choose to understand anyway they wish,even none believers read the bible to gain wisdom and knowledge.....

You have chosen to see all that as true because you want it to be so, but its the Holy Spirit that gives divine understanding....

I won't argue against or for the points you have made....what you see depends on how far you look...

If I tell you that as a man you shouldn't be having sex because its not meant to be....you will disagree with me no matter the points I give you....you're very wrong to think that Christians shouldn't tithe.......but you would be very right to say you shouldn't be paying tithe.....

I pay my tithe and am privileged to do that by the grace and mercies of God....no matter what anyone says won't stop me.....

You can influence your circle not to....tithing is a choice....

Everyone that tithes has experienced something extraordinary in their lives and they have personal devotion....and that's why if JESUS CHRIST TARES ....believers would keep tithing....

Thank you and do have a lovely day
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by francesawesome(f): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
gidjah:
my dear don't mind d looser,it is better to ignore threads such as this and just move on.I was most blessed at this yrs SHILOH. No demon can dampen my Faith.
you are on point brother. It was my first time to Shiloh and I so much enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by abels(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
you no get sense?... how e take pain me?..mugu?
lol e pain am
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by gidjah(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
francesawesome:
you are on point brother. It was my first time to Shiloh and I so much enjoyed it
thank God and welcome.It is your New Dawn and My New Dawn!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=streamsofjoy post=63144922][/quote]

OYA NAAA;
AS YOU ARE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN NAIJA YOU ALSO KNOW THE MIND OF GOD SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW GOD WANTS ALL HIS CHILDREN TO BELIEVE & COME TO HIM IN PRAYERS WITH ALL OUR SUPPLICATIONS & THEN THE SAME GOD THEN TELLS PASTORS THAT NO MATTER THE PRAYER HIM(GOD) CANNOT BLESS HIS CHILDREN ACCORDINGLY UNLESS THEY PAY TITHE TO them(PASTORS)..........ENSURE TO SHOW SCRIPTURAL PROOF

"scripture that talks about God revealing the deep things of his heart to his servants" Pray tell please whats the requirement to be regarded as a servant of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by H2Ossss(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
my brother , my fact is correct. What’s the difference between pastors and magicians ? Lol grin

lol... but you dont expect pastors to go into a contest or go perform miracle for price money... the way u put it makes it seem like pastors could not go cuz they know their miracles aint real... dont get me wrong... i dont like these pastors... i am not a strong beliver in miracles.. though i want to believe in them and hope they are real
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Did the holy goat ghost tell you that ?
You are surely lost. Go and redeem ur soul
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by D1official: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
omoelerin1:
Salvation is free.
Jesus does not request anything from you.
He doesn't ask you to bring tithe, offering, money, candle, ritual. Nothing.

Just give him your life. Simply!

'I am at the door knocking, if any man hear my voice and open, I will enter unto him, and dine and wine with him'.

If u have actually given him ur life, y do u hv so much difficulties in giving him ur money?.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by streamsofjoy(f): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2017
04donjazzy:

OYA NAAA;
AS YOU ARE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN IN NAIJA YOU ALSO KNOW THE MIND OF GOD SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW GOD WANTS ALL HIS CHILDREN TO BELIEVE & COME TO HIM IN PRAYERS WITH ALL OUR SUPPLICATIONS & THEN THE SAME GOD THEN TELLS PASTORS THAT NO MATTER THE PRAYER HIM(GOD) CANNOT BLESS HIS CHILDREN ACCORDINGLY UNLESS THEY PAY TITHE TO
them(PASTORS)..........ENSURE TO SHOW SCRIPTURAL PROOF

There's no point trying to convince u on this, u are bereft of the requisite revelational knowledge. Trying to make u understand is an exercise in futility.

"scripture that talks about God revealing the deep things of his heart to his servants" Pray tell please whats the requirement to be regarded as a servant of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by omoelerin1: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
D1official:

If u have actually given him ur life, y do u hv so much difficulties in giving him ur money?.
My money? I don't have his account number.

I don't need spend my money on for any ritual before my prayer could be answered, at the same time I don't need to pay any tithe before the door is opened unto me.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=streamsofjoy post=63171418][/quote]

YOU ARE JUST SPEAKING BIG BIG ENGLISH & HAVE MADE ABSOLUTELY NO POINT WHATSOEVER, FROM WHAT YOU HAVE DROPPED SO FAR ALL I GARNER IS THAT YOU DO NOT REGARD YOURSELF A SERVANT OF GOD.

YOU TRYNA CONVINCE ME THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS REVEALED TO ALL YOUR PENTECOSTAL PASTORS THAT TITHING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOD'S ATTENTION IN YOUR LIFE (IRRESPECTIVE OF ALL THE PRAYERS YOU SAY)

IF YOU HAVE NO SCRIPTURE TO DEFEND YOUR POINT THEN ABEG GO & DECEIVE YOUR YOUNGER ONES & UR VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by streamsofjoy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
04donjazzy:

YOU ARE JUST SPEAKING BIG BIG ENGLISH & HAVE MADE ABSOLUTELY NO POINT WHATSOEVER, FROM WHAT YOU HAVE DROPPED SO FAR ALL I GARNER IS THAT YOU DO NOT REGARD YOURSELF A SERVANT OF GOD.

YOU TRYNA CONVINCE ME THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS REVEALED TO ALL YOUR PENTECOSTAL PASTORS THAT TITHING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOD'S ATTENTION IN YOUR LIFE (IRRESPECTIVE OF ALL THE PRAYERS YOU SAY)

IF YOU HAVE NO SCRIPTURE TO DEFEND YOUR POINT THEN ABEG GO & DECEIVE YOUR YOUNGER ONES & UR VILLAGE PEOPLE

Give ur life to christ please. Tnks.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Give ur life to christ please. Tnks.
YOU HAVE ONLY JUS RESPONDED LIKE ALL YOUR PASTORS.

DONT EVADE WITH MERE WEAK WORDS.

YOU HAVE NO POINT TO MAKE.
MAKE A SALIENT POINT & DEFEND IT WITH SCRIPTURE IF YOU CANT THEN GERROF MY THREAD
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by streamsofjoy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
04donjazzy:

MAKE A SALIENT POINT & DEFEND IT WITH SCRIPTURE IF YOU CANT THEN GERROF MY THREAD

I truly have no point to make when it comes to convincing someone like u on issues like this. For crying out loud, u seem to be a member of the Catholic Church (deduced from the use of the word "protestant"wink. Your outburst and pain/anger in responding to me only confirms that u are just a church goer. A fellow christian will not be this aggressive with such conversations. I know u will still come up with the lines of "back up ur point with arguments" sorry my dear NO! Cos the bible is not any other book that we shld begin to argue about just to convince persons with no revelation knowledge on "trivial" spiritual matters as this, Becos u can't fight for God.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by streamsofjoy(f): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2017
04donjazzy:

Seen.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
tchimatic:
some mumu sheeple will shout " alleluia"
Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Praise the Lorddddddddd.

E n pain me say you dey carry your own money to pay Asawo have sex with her, why e go pain you say i carry my own go pay tithe?

***Proudlysheeple***.

Trust me, you never knew the word sheeple until now.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Ever8054:
so this man is still on this tithe mater...?..in my own opinion, its between him,God and his members.I will only go crazy to the point of cutting someone's head off if anyone comes to drag me from my house to come and go and pay tithe to any man of God...
No, no one will do that, just like no one forces you to pay prostitutes for sex.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
After the criminal eat tithe he go still wait for first fruit

Satan go punish him and adeboye as they rob the poor
You mean as him punish your papa with poverty?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Emmanystone: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.
And satan said to Jesus, 'If you are a son of God, turn this stones into bread'.

Here is Satan's motive. Satan like Randi James is not interested in the well being of Jesus/the sick, but his motive is to;
1. stir PRIDE IN JESUS/Christians
2. MAKE JESUS OBEY HIM
3.MAKE JESUS/Christians DO THINGS AT his command.

The kingdom of light does not take commands from the kingdom of darkness.

Anyone who know their God will never respond to Randi James, just like Jesus wouldn't respond to satan.

Guy, You master the devil, hasn't changed his lame tactics, it just takes one who knows to know.

Why didn't he open the trust fund to pay hospital bills for the sick?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2017
streamsofjoy:

I truly have no point to make when it comes to convincing someone like u on issues like this. For crying out loud, u seem to be a member of the Catholic Church (deduced from the use of the word "protestant"wink. Your outburst and pain/anger in responding to me only confirms that u are just a church goer. A fellow christian will not be this aggressive with such conversations. I know u will still come up with the lines of "back up ur point with arguments" sorry my dear NO! Cos the bible is not any other book that we shld begin to argue about just to convince persons with no revelation knowledge on "trivial" spiritual matters as this, Becos u can't fight for God.

AGAIN ALL YOU HAVE SAID HERE IS UTTER BULLCRAP, EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU IT CONCERNS NO ONE BUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS & WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE ALPHA CHURCH ON THE PLANET.......

IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOUR WORDS IS BETTER YOU JUST READ COMMENTS & PASS ON QUIETLY; IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMMENT THEN BE READY TO DEFEND YOUR FUCKING STATEMENTS.........

ALLTHESEAIRHEADEDDONKEYS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.