Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (84434 Views)

PHOTONEWS : "Mummy Of Lagos, Senior Man Bobrisky Real Face Unveiled" / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:43am On Dec 10, 2017
nonsense, expired Olosho
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Toosure70: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2017
SE love Northern kondo die.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by cezarman(m): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2017
OYIBN:

Your comment is silly and that was why you got the reply you deserved. Every man has their spec. No one is interested in yours. Darego's husband is OK what his wife's spec. There are several factors apart from looks that are taken into account when choosing a wife/ husband not just boobs and bum-bum. In your own case are you even in the same class as Darego? Can you feed her? What is your educational qualification? What about your family background? What type of place do you live in? So many questions! You buy N500 data and start displaying------abeg it is better not to finish the sentence.

Oga, are you sure you're not mistaken? Because I can't seem to understand how her first and second comments relates to this your reply oh! I think this your reply should be for the guy she quoted.
Wait fess, let's start with this, so that we(posters and readers of posts) can all understand ourselves and be happy smiley ... She's for Agbani and her husband, not against them.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by oodua1stson: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2017
All these ab0ki and Arab billionaires marry model just for trophy. In few years the marriage will pack up

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by warreng1: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Good for her. Wishing her the best.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by adedayoa2(f): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
D guy resemble Jim Ik...but wait what's that thing on Agbanis chest...?.. is that breast or bean seed...
no be sey e fall ba? Na bean seed this time.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by wumi2017(f): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2017
wiloy2k8:
nonsense
hun

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Hedonistically: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
He looks like he cheats on her regularly

Not that she would care at all at all.

They only make noise about cheating when the man is a broke ass or a regular Joe.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by sisisioge: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
I knew he would be fine...chai! When rich meets beauty...groovy.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by naturefellow(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
He looks like he cheats on her regularly
Una no go kee person for this NL

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by wumi2017(f): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Richy4:

She is beautiful intelligent and smart... The evidence is still on YouTube..
yes

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by 8stargeneral: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2017
I just like big boobs to feel d gravity grin
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by donbenie(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2017
medexico:
You can never be fine forever, old age will always catch up with you.
Well,she still looks good..matured yes,but still beautiful..
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by ajepako(f): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg, how does this lady win Miss World?

She won in 2001 at the age of 19.
She was asked 3 questions and she answered smartly and quickly..
The questions were:
1. Miss Nigeria, if you were in a dessert, what 3 things would you need?
Her response:
1. My Bible because as an African, we are firm believers in God..
2.A thick blanket
3. A keg of water..

I remember correctly because l was doing NYSC service and l watched it live..
We were really proud of her swift replies in my NYSC hostel and threw a party for her even though the male corpers then thought exactly what you thought... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by IamLaura(f): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg, how does this lady win Miss World?
How does you even use the internet?
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by M7even(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2017
goodnews777:
Hope he is not a MUSLIM
danjuma family is a Christian family
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2017
OYIBN:

Your comment is silly and that was why you got the reply you deserved. Every man has their spec. No one is interested in yours. Darego's husband is OK what his wife's spec. There are several factors apart from looks that are taken into account when choosing a wife/ husband not just boobs and bum-bum. In your own case are you even in the same class as Darego? Can you feed her? What is your educational qualification? What about your family background? What type of place do you live in? So many questions! You buy N500 data and start displaying------abeg it is better not to finish the sentence.
Are you okay?. C'mon get the fùck off my mention. I guess your brain is on recession to reason properly.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
IamLaura:

How does you even use the internet?

Miss Laura, I'm asking very simple question and not an insulting question. I think you look it in that direction? Someone already answered me sensibly tho....
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
ajepako:

She won in 2001 at the age of 19.
She was asked 3 questions and she answered smartly and quickly..
The questions were:
1. Miss Nigeria, if you were in a dessert, what 3 things would you need?
Her response:
1. My Bible because as an African, we are firm believers in God..
2.A thick blanket
3. A keg of water..

I remember correctly because l was doing NYSC service and l watched it live..
We were really proud of her swift replies in my NYSC hostel and threw a party for her even though the male corpers then thought exactly what you thought... grin grin grin

This is what I want to know.... Thank you
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
But forget oh...This guy is not enjoying womanhood. He is just enjoying title undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
No flesh to enjoy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by donbenie(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
AheadMarket:
But forget oh...This guy is not enjoying womanhood. He is just enjoying title undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
No flesh to enjoy grin grin grin grin
Every man has his specs,his wife,his choice. .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by safarigirl(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2017
All these broke NL boys shouting about how skinny Agbani is and their love for curvy women meanwhile her husband's bank statement is not their mate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
D guy resemble Jim Iyk...but wait what's that thing on Agbanis chest...?.. is that breast or bean seed...

You want us to act as if your bank account isn't smaller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Martin0(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

You want us to act as if your bank account is It smaller
Abeg tell me wetin diz ur reply mean jorgringrin
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by vicben27(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They look good, but I like my woman a bit thick with a sizable butt and hand-full boobs wink
feed her well n she explodes with excessive fat, after two years she'll be looking like your grandma. slim girl rock! they've long time value! as someone said we all have our preferances one man food na another man poison
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by DianaJ(f): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
I wonder how she take win this miss world shocked shocked

Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by DianaJ(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
vicben27:
feed her well n she explodes with excessive fat, after two years she'll be looking like your grandma. slim girl rock! they've long time value! as someone said we all have our preferances one man food na another man poison
Who tell u say bone rocks! Go sit down u no get talk nothing pass good sexy and sizeable boobs with sexy curves guys that goes for bones no get choice
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Antoeni:
Lucky Man

How ?
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2017
vicben27:
Leave that thing bro, I know a lady who was very slim when she was single but now, my brother she's nothing to home about. I also have a family friend who was chubby while single and she was still like that now even after having two kids because she doesn't joke with exercise, not only that she watches what goes into her mouth. So, being slim or chubby and maintaining it is a mindset and not about feeding
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by vicben27(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2017
DianaJ:

Who tell u say bone rocks! Go sit down u no get talk nothing pass good sexy and sizeable boobs with sexy curves guys that goes for bones no get choice
big boobs wither after much pressing, am not a fan of big boobs n big ass i love my woman moderate. i've tasted both. i'll stil stick to my slim bae! slim girls are easy to carry , flexible n all. i don carry myself finish wy i wan carry load.
Re: Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled by vicben27(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Leave that thing bro, I know a lady who was very slim when she was single but now, my brother she's nothing to home about. I also have a family friend who was chubby while single and she was still like that now even after having two kids because she doesn't joke with exercise, not only that she watches what goes into her mouth. So, being slim or chubby and maintaining it is a mindset and not about feeding
ur right but i a lady cant watch wat she eats n allow her self blow up with fat while single , is it wen she gets married she wil have time to keep fit? let her be slim wen i marry her if she decides to get fat in my house thats understandable no d one wy pson go go marry load keep for house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.