Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP (4310 Views)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Bari22: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

You sef see am?

They think Yorubas are dull but we pass them.

Congrats for turning and now eating your green ewedu vomit..

welcome to pdp_igs, welcome to Iporks...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Gazzy88(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

How does this concern the thread?

Gerrarahia another pained e-rat
e-rat and e-slave,which one fair pass? Any Igbo that makes nonsense noise on afonja forum automatically become an e-slave. Deal with that and if you can't take the pain,after iyana oworo heading towards obanlede,just look left and right and take a leap.
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
I dislike anything PDP. If they like, they can have 5 chairmen, I will rather break my voter's card than to vote them
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I advise we exercise patience and await a final confirmation. Besides, what good will the Chairmanship of PDP do for Yorubas?

Now you've given yourself out.. You ain't Yoruba afterall.

If at this stage you don't understand what Yorubas stand to gain in any Party's top post then you ain't one of us. As simple as that.
I advise you to trace your roots.
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I dislike anything PDP. If they like, they can have 5 chairmen, I will rather break my voter's card than to vote them

No it's not done that way.

In politics, you draw your friends close and your enemies even closer. By so doing you will always be ontop of whatever plots they make.

With Adeniran as Chairman, Wike is finished, same for those SE governors openly supporting Secondus. It's game over for all of them.

1 Like

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

No it's not done that way.

In politics, you draw your friends close and your enemies even closer. By so doing you will always be ontop of whatever plots they make.

With Adeniran as Chairman, Wike is finished, same for thise SE governors openly supporting Secondus. It's game over for all of them.

What about APC, the former commissioner and Tinubu...?

How have you forgotten them so soon...?

Greedy, confused people everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

Congrats for turning and now eating your green ewedu vomit..

welcome to pdp_igs, welcome to Iporks...

grin grin grin

Look at this man o..why you dey show your logo?

Everyone knows who pigs image represent. Dilector Kanu bestowed it himself on you guys grin
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Look at this man o..why you dey show your logo?

Everyone knows who pigs image represent. Dilector Kanu bestowed it himself on you guys grin

That's why you are utterly shameless...The logo is exactly where you are headed...

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Earthquake1: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonjas when Secondus is announced

4 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

That's why you are utterly shameless...The logo is exactly where you are headed...

Stop being pained.. Yorubas have outsmarted you once again.

Only one candidate left to sail to smooth victory.
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Stop being pained.. Yorubas have outsmarted you once again.

Only one candidate left to sail to smooth victory.

...victory into pigs sty?

You truly have no shame

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Now you've given yourself out.. You ain't Yoruba afterall.

If at this stage you don't understand what Yorubas stand to gain in any Party's top post then you ain't one of us. As simple as that.
I advise you to trace your roots.

Lol, this Alariwo is funny ooo. We both know most Yorubas will vote for APC so what will Adeniran do for us? I don’t understand so you school me. If you like you can say I am igbo if it makes you feel better as a result of the argument we had this afternoon about igbos.

I want you to kindly enlighten me about the effect of Adeniran clinching the coveted spot because I know that will automatically mean Igbos will get the VP post.

Oya, enlighten me please.
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

...victory into pigs sty?

You truly have no shame

Adeniran will rebrand PDP and bring new hands on board for proper opposition to APC.. not the nonsense Fayose and Wiked are doing.

Stop being pained.. Start getting used to it
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Alariiwo: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lol, this Alariwo is funny ooo. We both know most Yorubas will vote for APC so what will Adeniran do for us? I don’t understand so you school me. If you like you can say I am igbo if it makes you feel better as a result of the argument we had this afternoon about igbos.

I want you to kindly enlighten me about the effect of Adeniran clinching the coveted spot because I know that will automatically mean Igbos will get the VP post.

It means PDP will become a better opposition with new hands on board.

SE can emerge VP to a Northerner quite alright but they will still lose to APC in 2019. After 2019, the party still remains under a Yoruba man with lesser SE influence.

Hope you see why you ain't Yoruba now?
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by bkool7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

afonjas now joining pdp_igs..

hahaha...talk about eating your vomit...

You forgot that PDP's first and longest serving president is Afonja and PDP can't smell presidency without his endorsement .

Afonjas don't usually keep all their eggs in one basket , you know .
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

It means PDP will become a better opposition with new hands on board.

SE can emerge VP to a Northerner quite alright but they will still lose to APC in 2019. After 2019, the party still remains under a Yoruba man with lesser SE influence.

Hope you see why you ain't Yoruba now?

I now see your reasons and they are valid ones.

You can call me any tribe you want as far as it makes you feel better. What will I gain by proving anything to you?
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by bkool7(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I want you to kindly enlighten me about the effect of Adeniran clinching the coveted (?) spot because I know that will automatically mean Igbos will get the VP post.

I beg your pardon .
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
bkool7:

You forgot that PDP's first and longest serving president is Afonja and PDP can't smell presidency without his endorsement .

Afonjas don't usually keep all their eggs in one basket , you know .

Why call your other basket pdp_igs, owned by Iporks. You freaking liar!

that party was formed by Ekwueme, Orji Kalu and others..while your ota farmer was kept in the dungeon.

You characters like taking the praise when others have done all the work...Like claiming you alone won the Biafran war...

Why are you guys so shameless?

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Adeniran will rebrand PDP and bring new hands on board for proper opposition to APC.. not the nonsense Fayose and Wiked are doing.

Stop being pained.. Start getting used to it

Getting used to your chameleon life?

3 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by bkool7(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

Why call your other basket pdp_igs, owned by Iporks. You freaking liar!

that party was formed by Ekwueme, Orji Kalu and others..while your ota farmer was kept in the dungeon.

You characters like taking the praise when others have done all the work...Like claiming you alone won the Biafran war...

Why are you guys so shameless?

So the East founded PDP but Afonja was their first president and the Hausas now control it.

Who should really be ashamed now ?

Among all the founding members of.PDP, it's only the Igbos you can recall .

[b] A group of politicians under the auspices of the All Politicians Summit convened a meeting in 1997 to discuss the way out of what was fast becoming a festering dictatorship.
That meeting, led by Dr. Alex Ekwueme was
brutally dispersed by the security apparatus of
the Sani Abacha's regime. Dr. Ekwueme
undeterred by the brutish antics of the regime
continued rallying key political figures of different ideological persuasions under a new platform called Institute of civil society.
In the midst of all this confusion, a group of
political leaders, eighteen of them in the first
instance and later thirty-four decided to "dare the lion in his den". This group known as the G-34 later formed the nucleus and rallying point of the associations that formed what is today, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Some of the founding members of the G-34 which later became PDP are Chief Alex Ekwueme, Alhaji Abubakar Rimi, Chief Audu Ogbe, Chief Sunday Awoniyi, Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, Alhaji Lawal Kaita,
Alhaji Sule Lamido, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Chief Solomon Lar, Iro Alhaji Abubakar, and Alhaji Dan Musa.
Others are: Professor Ango Abdullahi, Alhaji
Tanko Yakasai, Ambassador Aminu Wali,
Ambassador Yahaya Kwande, Professor Jibril
Aminu, Professor Iya Abubakar, Alhaji Bello Kirfi, Chief Barnabas Gemade, Professor Daniel Saror, Dr. Sulaiman Kumo, Iyochia Ayu, Chief Tom Ikimi, Alhaji Isiyaku Ibrahim, Senator Walid Jibril, Dr. Garba Nadama, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, Chief Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura, Chief Antony Aneni, Alhaji Musa Musawa,
Chief Bola Ige, Chief Jim Nwobodo, Professor
Jerry Gana, Colonel Ahmadu Ali [/b] .

https://constative.com/politics/pdp-formed-founding-fathers
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Stingman: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
bkool7:

So the East founded PDP but Afonja was their first president and the Hausas now control it.

Who should really be ashamed now ?

Among all the founding members of.PDP, it's only the Igbos you can recall .

[b] A group of politicians under the auspices of the All Politicians Summit convened a meeting in 1997 to discuss the way out of what was fast becoming a festering dictatorship.
That meeting, led by Dr. Alex Ekwueme was
brutally dispersed by the security apparatus of
the Sani Abacha's regime. Dr. Ekwueme
undeterred by the brutish antics of the regime
continued rallying key political figures of different ideological persuasions under a new platform called Institute of civil society.
In the midst of all this confusion, a group of
political leaders, eighteen of them in the first
instance and later thirty-four decided to "dare the lion in his den". This group known as the G-34 later formed the nucleus and rallying point of the associations that formed what is today, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Some of the founding members of the G-34 which later became PDP are Chief Alex Ekwueme, Alhaji Abubakar Rimi, Chief Audu Ogbe, Chief Sunday Awoniyi, Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, Alhaji Lawal Kaita,
Alhaji Sule Lamido, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Chief Solomon Lar, Iro Alhaji Abubakar, and Alhaji Dan Musa.
Others are: Professor Ango Abdullahi, Alhaji
Tanko Yakasai, Ambassador Aminu Wali,
Ambassador Yahaya Kwande, Professor Jibril
Aminu, Professor Iya Abubakar, Alhaji Bello Kirfi, Chief Barnabas Gemade, Professor Daniel Saror, Dr. Sulaiman Kumo, Iyochia Ayu, Chief Tom Ikimi, Alhaji Isiyaku Ibrahim, Senator Walid Jibril, Dr. Garba Nadama, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, Chief Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura, Chief Antony Aneni, Alhaji Musa Musawa,
Chief Bola Ige, Chief Jim Nwobodo, Professor
Jerry Gana, Colonel Ahmadu Ali [/b] .

https://constative.com/politics/pdp-formed-founding-fathers

I thought the afonjas have been in opposition since man was created..

Freaking chameleons every where!

2 Likes

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
bkool7:

I beg your pardon .

Is the PDP Chairmanship seat now coveted by the aspirants? What don’t you understand I that?
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by kolaaderin: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Diiet:
No political party can toy with SW.

jonathan underated SW and he's now in his hometown telling politicians never to try such a thing again, he learnt the hard way.
God bless the SW region.

Telling them of a god in Ogun state through only him and God can anyone make aso rock
Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

afonja will do anything to be relevant...

imagine how soon they revert to pdp_igs...after a short spell.

most of the afonja muslims are alayes with no integrity...
they just want to get the best of both worlds. The Yoruba's are quick to remind the SE that the have no stake in this present administration, because of Apc's dismal outing in the region. yet the want Pdp"s chairmanship position, even though the have the least number of pdp governors in the south. I don't know what type of dummies the sw think the rest of the south is!!!!

1 Like

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by tonyzeal(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Oga secondus is the winner,atop dreaming,besides its too early to be high.

1 Like

Re: Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP by Mynd44: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1) (2)

Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / 2023: Akwa Ibom Youths Urged To Shun Pecuniary Gains, Choose Competence / If World War 3 Starts Which Is The Safest Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.