Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (25693 Views)

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
Please what is she gonna sing, "videophone"
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
its her daddy's money jare let her spend it.come 2 think of it even if "beyonce comes which song will she sing sef-single ladies,lemme upgrade u,bootylicious or wot song will fit a wedding event.u know she's a hollywood person n nofin freaks dem out i hop she doesnt perform opening her legs 4 dignitaries 2 see her pants or wear bikini 2 perform while shaking her breast or bumbum.anyway if u have money there's nofin one is not capable of doing.even if i was adenugas daughter i'll rather invite people like lionel richie,michael bolton or phill collins.dats more like it.at least dey r matured n composed not some naked super star dat can perform naked.as 4 her being ugly dat means she's not fine,with all d money her dad's got so which means if she came from a humble family she'll be so unattractive.infact i rest my caseshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

the fact that shes expensive is the whole point of calling her to come

thats what im pointing out

last yr a russian billionaire paid rihanna to perform at his wives bday party

sensible extravancy

trey songz doin a sweet 16

sensible again i say

beyonce performing a wedding

i mean they couldve called the cast of glee
grin grin grin grin grin
LOL!
i love that show. hahahaha
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by mystikal(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2010
The last time I checked Beyonce had a no of slow songs and ballads
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by johnpius1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
the man these not know what to do his money anymore, i just pray she accept his invitation. i think he should have gone for Nigerian act undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by otukpo(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
i will be there.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Sagamite(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
riversman:

anotha ugly daddy's gal

What is ugly about her?

Nonsense!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by SmashingM(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
otukpo:

i will be there.

Please go with your camera and upload the pictures here. Thanks.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2010
He could afford it, so let him be.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by sesman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2010
couldn't give a monkeys to be honest!!! Mike Adenuga won't  be the first and the last to have beyonce perform at a function. so big deal
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by jessefly: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2010
i wonder whose wedding will be bigger this or AYIRI n ASBA'S WEDDING
3 days of marriage if they had anoda reason to party am pretty sure they will
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by hameet: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
this is how people invite satan into their lives. woteva happened to the wedding of the two socialites up north who invited ''JOE'' to serenade them at the wedding reception? anyway sha, if beyonce shows up then i'd really know how CHEAP she is.(u can call it jealousy all u ignoramuses)
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by vtuclan(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
una dey talk like say if una get the kind money una no go do pass am.any way my mum is the one suppling all the cloths and stuffs cos j.disu is my cuz.the price for the wedding cloth is 185 k
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Evagreenfields: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2010
Pls anyone with useful information on the white wedding venue?i gas go that party.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
vtuclan:

una dey talk like say if una get the kind money una no go do pass am.any way my mum is the one suppling all the cloths and stuffs cos j.disu is my cuz.the price for the wedding cloth is 185 k

i read it in d papers, i think its 350k
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Ben13: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Too much money. . .I like this.
Better than hoarding the money in foreign banks and die without anyone knowing its whereabouts.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by MsTom(f): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
I can imagine the kind of songs to be played. Any idea on the dress codes?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by olayinkaj2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
Fly in beyonce for daughter's wedding, OMG! he is in charge he can do whatever he likes. Huh! Money! Money!! Money!!! Musicians never finish for naija now.We all can imagine how much beyonce is gonna worth. Don't let me go further coz i don't know what i will also do when the money keeps multiplying but its gonna be sensible.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by bjcisse: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cash money
Young money
Too Much Money

Congratulations in short.

Folks, Please when you see or hear good things, always be happy oh! so that you too can receive the blessings.

Please anyone with contact to the couples should inform them not to only bring beyonce oh,  let LADY GAGA accompany her too,  make we come dance, ' La La La La, huma hula la ga ga hula la,  i no too sabi but that funny song and the video 'BAD Romance
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
put a ring on it

plus - its not a show where she has to sing her hit songs - she can sing love ballads - no problem there
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by platinumnk(f): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
Beyonce sucks a singer-
If MJ was alive that would be my only choice, has been my choice for years cry cry cry cry cry cry

RIP MJ cry cry cry
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by carlinks: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
me know say Adenuga is more sensible than that, he wouldn't do that even if na him be Bill Gates self, the couples are Yoruba so i wonder which Yoruba song Beyonce wan come sing
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Thelmabee: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2010
@oyb
what r u talking about?
ds not d time to start going all "naughty woman" oh
whether u like it or not ds one is dia money n not urs.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
Im tooooooooooo envious if i had a bit as much money ill do same. by the way does anyone have an idea of how much they'll splurge on beyonce. cud it be in the 100,000 dollars ballpark or more?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by powerpuff: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
i believe if you have it spend it, this life is short , after all he cant take the money to his grave ,besides he is doing it for his daughter :so if the thing they pain you sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Vincent41(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
To be frank wit everybody in dis forum this kind of wedding does not need one to miss.
Even sef wen going to dis kind of wedding you go along wit 2 sacko bags incase,
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by debosky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2010
shocked shocked

**starts practising Single Ladies dance routine to be one of Beyonce's back up dancers**

grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by parislomo(f): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
carlinks:

me know say Adenuga is more sensible than that, he wouldn't do that even if na him be Bill Gates self, the couples are Yoruba so i wonder which Yoruba song Beyonce wan come sing

Afi Yoruba song na! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Vincent41(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
@carlinks.
My brother see wahala oooh.
The tin be say beyounce fit change one of her song to yoruba version.
Or abi you tink i no de possible?
I de possible my brother even me sef i fit change the one sang by micheal jackson just to get my own money.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by deezzle(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
u guys have all been misled. wrong info right from the beginning
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Echidime(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
Adenuga should go for naija president in the future so nigerians can have a share of his money even as we all knows he will fail grin grin grin grin grin grin He need to distribute that money abit, after all we all made him rich by subcribing to Glo isn't it? Only that rich men marriages never last
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ibabalol: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
na wa oh, the girl fine sha
i go attend the wedding
hopefully i go fit meet another of
his daughter there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj Shares A Beautiful Photo Of His Mother, Appreciates Her Advice / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians / Tobi Bakre With Thelma, Nelson And Tuoyo, BBNaija 2019 Ex Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.