Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. (1084 Views)

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Arsenal Fall Victim To Embarrassing Scam After Partnership With BYD Auto / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. by dippleee1: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Anybody showing you fixed ticket he or she won, asking you to pay him money to sell fixed game to you or dropping fake ticket with his or her number written on the fake ticket for you to call, is a big scammer and his only trying to scam you. Pls for your own Good avoid all these people who display fake computerized formed and cut size A4 paper to form a betting slip they won, they are all scammers. Do not try sending your money to such people who claims to be selling fixed game,it is better to predict on your own and fail,than to buy fake fixed game and still lose when you play them. If you cant predict a winning ticket, there are good tip stars here who you can pay a little and they will help you out. Stop enriching this scammers, fixed matches dont exist on nairaland or facebook, dont be deceived...All those idiots displaying fake formed tickets are bloody scammers, they make money from the gullible ones who are greedy and want to harmer on time quickly. To before warn is to before harm. Only the foolish ones that will still fall for them.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. by Viserion: 1:33am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
Re: Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Today is not my birthday.

I am. still expecting Credit and Plenty gifts.

Nonsense.
Re: Dont Fall Prey To Scammers, Be Careful. by NeeKlaus: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Viserion:

dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
You are expecting gifts and airtime from people that don't know you? You think this is the United States? undecided

Happy Birthday, by the way. That's what you should be asking for.

(1) (Reply)

Today Betting Tips 13/01/2018 / Sure Odds Today / Lionel Messi Considering Man-city Move Because Of Roma And Ronaldo Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.