Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (17424 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Priscy01(f): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has said he has prayed for an enemy to die before.. According to him; “I won’t lie, I have prayed for an enemy to die before, but that’s when I worshiped God in ignorance of his grace’.

This is coming after RCCG trended after they posted a controversial prayer on their Twitter account which reads as thus; “Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year.”

Read his full article By Freeze below;
“You have been fed so many lies and such malicious heresy from the pulpit, that you have become so repulsed by the truth, when confronted with it, develop a severe allergic reaction.”

“Suffer a witch to live is NOT Christianity, it’s taken from the same part of the Bible that admonishes us to kill our stubborn children.”

“I won’t lie, I have prayed for an enemy to die before, but that’s when I worshiped God in ignorance of his grace. There is so much we were taught in error that we all need to ‘unlearn’ before we can abide in the fullness of his grace.”

“Remember what I did to that pastor that drives a black G63 when he cursed me? I blessed him with my forgiveness, hard as it may be. Not only did he curse me, he went ahead to try to get me fired from my place of work. Yet not once did I curse him or wish him evil.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/won-lie-i-have-prayed-for-enemy-to-die.html

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by princeonx: 2:45am On Dec 10, 2017
I think we all have

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by hanassholesolo: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2017
The enemy in this case would be his ex-wife.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
This man don dey over talk, who asked you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by DiamondBright: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2017
So, we have
Next pls.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by dasauce(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Freeze you're The real MVP for 2017, keep up the Gospel truth.. You've enlighten many soul and your rewards is with God.. Stay bless man

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by TheHistorian(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who is Freeze?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
God's words are ye and amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wonder how the Gf and wives of male OAPs cope. They seem to talk too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls guys show some love it's my birthday

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by duduade: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Issa normal thing na
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by money121(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Papa Freezer Ode lo like tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Heywhizzy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
All I know is God would punish all those who knowingly preach the wrong gospel be it freeze, the pope or any other pastors.. Only God knows the heart of men

acme6:
you sef dey over talk.. who ask you?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
t

Awon spacebooker.... kiss undecided

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
this guy no dey tire?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by TrumpDonald2: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Half Time:
Freeze 3-0 Pastors

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
I heard the news on how the pastor threatened your radio station that they will be doing advert there if Freeze is not fired. what a world

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
kokkubabboni421:

Happy birthday, age gracefully....and don't forget to break boundaries dt were thought impossible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by BruncleZuma: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Topgainer: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Witchcraft.
Occultic practices have so permeated the Churches that the teachings of Jesus is now thrown to the Gutters. Of course, those prayers and midnight incantations work at times. The Devil make sure they work as long as they plant hatred in peoples' souls and burning bitterness against that 'wicked' uncle. As long as the adherents of such prayers are recreated with a darkened soul, miracles will happen for the enchanters.
I stopped praying like that years back when it dawned on me the subtle ways the Devil is reinventing some wicked acts of Mosaism, long annulled in the fullness of time by Jesus. God has since left those things, not even the Jews do them as prescribed. Fatal Retaliation of this form is of Judaism and Islam, but not Christianity. If not the early Christians who were fed to Lions would have formed an army of prayer warriors and prayer points to kill every living soul in Rome.
It is surely from the same law that prescribed an eye for eye, prescribed the stoning to death of fornicators and adulterers, passing a spear through a man for condoning fetish, praying for enemy to die i.e.for victory before embarking on physical termination of the perceived enemy.
Mantle, Candles, Short wooden staff, Indian oil, seed money for the spirits, curses and spell casting, die by fire, fall and die all work at times but they are not from Jesus.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
i did same , but after realising that i may be an enemy to someone i stopped

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by sukerefakere(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
TrumpDonald2:
Half Time: Freeze 3:0 Pastors
1st leg

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by creatorsverse(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wait lemme understand this, u are praying for ur enemy to die......issok

If I'm ur enemy I'll sue u for attempted murder
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
TrumpDonald2:
Half Time: Freeze 3:0 Pastors
correct scores 99 : 0 ft

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Northernonyenku(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
If you pray for ur enemies to die then in whose presence will God prepare a table of ISi ewu n cold stout for u.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by delerx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
That no b problem freeze daddy.go to mfm they pray that prayer daily
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nackzy: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
kokkubabboni421:
Happy Birthday bro.. Wishing you all the good things of life

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by origima: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
acme6:

But he is free to express himself just as u.I hope he is not pressing ur emotion too hard?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
freeze is just brilliant. Teaching gullible Nigerians about how they've been manipulated all this years by some theological looters/tax collectors (sorry, tithe collectors)

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wait a minute! Was his company actually coarsed to sack him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by dublinkmy6: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
this guy seems to be the new "bloggers' delight"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.