Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (17452 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Double standards na our way
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
acme6:
This man don dey over talk, who asked you.

Go brush ur mouth, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Freeze?

Abeg, go read ur bible!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by GlobalGisting(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Daddy Freeze is an imperfect human that speaks all the truths the entire pastors in Nigeria cannot speak. At least on the issues he has so far spoken on. So instead of killing the man, take a chill pill, to ur personal research and prove him wrong straight outta the Bible.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ghostmode2two:
I heard the news on how the pastor threatened your radio station that they will be doing advert there if Freeze is not fired. what a world

Oh guy, you nvr take ur meds? Re-read ur comments, abeg... it's contradictory of ur points.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Tankotanko: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Freeze?

Ok, he is an unassuming fellow that can never suffer fools gladly. We need many of his kind now.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by karpentar: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Happy birthday, age gracefully....and don't forget to break boundaries dt were thought impossible.

Happy birthday and may all your ups and downs be in bed only.......Cheers
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by DeepSight(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ghostmode2two:
I heard the news on how the pastor threatened your radio station that they will be doing advert there if Freeze is not fired. what a world

What's the name of the Pastor pls

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by pek(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
majekdom2:
I wonder how the Gf and wives of male OAPs cope. They seem to talk too much
They talk and you listen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by nwakaibeya1: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Prayer is power that exposes who is a genuine servant of God and who is evil or good&we the ancient justice world have come with justice all inclusive prayers # Pray&tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven&all the weapons of heaven&invade every CHURCH that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your life&prosperity& deceiving you that mantle should expose&disgrace them&put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free` example evil prophets&pastors, evangelist,evil elders ,apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers.Pray&tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom&mantle& light that has come Pray& tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain.Pray&tell mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven& locate all your evil villagers,evil uncles,evil relations,evil brothers& sisters&evil husband&wife&evil neighbours& evil landlords&landladies,the mantle should expose them& slaughter them to death& put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
Pray&tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches&wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death&put them on chain for you to prosper`Pray& tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours`Pray this prayers like you have never done before for you to be free if you stand for justice ...Jeremiah 5,21-22

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by twilliamx(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Any enemy standing in my way and refuse to repent and set me free. Die by thunder.......

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
DeepSight:

What's the name of the Pastor pls

I tuned in to the program on Wazobia FM late so I didn't hear the name of the pastor, it was a radio program anchored by OPJ, Evening Oyoyo and it was OPJ that said it. That day he was hammering on the issue of tithe and freeze as well as that of #EndSARSNow. I will do my research, once I get the name of the pastor I will let you know. In fact Freeze has been dropped from the Sunday program because of what the pastor said
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
And who gives a SH!T?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Brownice01: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
We care less
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Paulosky1900: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
can anyone pls help me with the occupation of daddy freeze....?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by onyxo76(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Come which church this freeze fellow dey attend sef? Any church that can accommodate this fellow and his wahala go try o.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Umukor(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
My problem wit dis man is dat he talks too much dont his mouth have regulator
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by liveyourlife007(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Topgainer:
Witchcraft.
Occultic practices have so permeated the Churches that the teachings of Jesus is now thrown to the Gutters. Of course, those prayers and midnight incantations work at times. The Devil make sure they work as long as they plant hatred in peoples' souls and burning bitterness against that 'wicked' uncle. As long as the adherents of such prayers are recreated with a darkened soul, miracles will happen for the enchanters.
I stopped praying like that years back when it dawned on me the subtle ways the Devil is reinventing some wicked acts of Mosaism, long annulled in the fullness of time by Jesus. God has since left those things, not even the Jews do them as prescribed. Fatal Retaliation of this form is of Judaism and Islam, but not Christianity. If not the early Christians who were fed to Lions would have formed an army of prayer warriors and prayer points to kill every living soul in Rome.
It is surely from the same law that prescribed an eye for eye, prescribed the stoning to death of fornicators and adulterers, passing a spear through a man for condoning fetish, praying for enemy to die i.e.for victory before embarking on physical termination of the perceived enemy.
Mantle, Candles, Short wooden staff, Indian oil, seed money for the spirits, curses and spell casting, die by fire, fall and die all work at times but they are not from Jesus.
what about The bloody, violent and often ruthless expeditions of the crusaders between 1096 and 1291. Even women and children were killed by this early european christian knights. An eye for an eye
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by SURElee(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
The bible says pray for your enemies, but didn't give you a prayer point(correct me if I'm wrong). So the type of prayer I pray is left to me, and whatever that enemy has done.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by MakeADifference: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
1. No serious employer would allow his staff to be as uncouth as this Freeze (except only in Nigeria).

2. If there is just one church airing paid programmes or adverts on that station (Cool FM if he is still there), then what right has he to complain about tithing, and pastors? Since to him they are pastorpreneurs, YahooYahoo Pastors, etc why not reject his salary seeing he is paid from that "unrighteous money"?

3. If I use church funds, including tithes etc to air a programme in the same station where their staff openly and actively disrespect my beliefs, and insult my vocation, then I am irresponsible.

You can't have it both ways. If the pastor complained and said to pull Christian programmes from Cool FM or whichever station still hosts Freeze, that's the appropriate thing to do. Allowing Freeze is saying you share in the opinions and sentiments, and speeches he churns about.

In this modern world, you can't even discuss religion in most workplaces talkless of going on air to attack people's religious beliefs and activities especially when they are legal and don't violate the constitution.

Ghostmode2two:

I tuned in to the program on Wazobia FM late so I didn't hear the name of the pastor, it was a radio program anchored by OPJ, Evening Oyoyo and it was OPJ that said it. That day he was hammering on the issue of tithe and freeze as well as that of #EndSARSNow. I will do my research, once I get the name of the pastor I will let you know. In fact Freeze has been dropped from the Sunday program because of what the pastor said

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by akins177(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Freeze?
. iya ojo's goat grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Interesting15: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
dasauce:
Freeze you're The real MVP for 2017, keep up the Gospel truth.. You've enlighten many soul and your rewards is with God.. Stay bless man

But the Bible made us realise that it is those who are living a life of holiness that will make heaven and receive rewards prepared for the Saints.

But freeze isn't living a life of holiness, how would he receive the rewards meant for the Saints?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Premiumwriter: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is it that there is no better topics on nairaland again
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by fof1: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Priscy01:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has said he has prayed for an enemy to die before.. According to him; “I won’t lie, I have prayed for an enemy to die before, but that’s when I worshiped God in ignorance of his grace’.

This is coming after RCCG trended after they posted a controversial prayer on their Twitter account which reads as thus; “Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year.”

Read his full article By Freeze below;
“You have been fed so many lies and such malicious heresy from the pulpit, that you have become so repulsed by the truth, when confronted with it, develop a severe allergic reaction.”

“Suffer a witch to live is NOT Christianity, it’s taken from the same part of the Bible that admonishes us to kill our stubborn children.”

“I won’t lie, I have prayed for an enemy to die before, but that’s when I worshiped God in ignorance of his grace. There is so much we were taught in error that we all need to ‘unlearn’ before we can abide in the fullness of his grace.”

“Remember what I did to that pastor that drives a black G63 when he cursed me? I blessed him with my forgiveness, hard as it may be. Not only did he curse me, he went ahead to try to get me fired from my place of work. Yet not once did I curse him or wish him evil.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/won-lie-i-have-prayed-for-enemy-to-die.html

DON'T STEP INTO A CALLING U DON'T HAVE. U ARE HUMAN SO U CAN ERR. FORGIVENESS IS FREE AND FULL. PRAY NOT FOR D DEATH OF ANY HUMAN BEING EVEN WHEN COMMANDED BY D LEADERS. LET VENGEANCE BE LEFT IN D HANDS OF D ALMIGHTY. HE CHOOSES WHO TO SET FREE OR PARDON..FAITH IS FULL AND FREE IN CHRIST.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Topgainer: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
liveyourlife007:
what about The bloody, violent and often ruthless expeditions of the crusaders between 1096 and 1291. Even women and children were killed by this early european christian knights. An eye for an eye
It is regrettable.
It wasn't the style of Jesus or the disciples who learnt from Him directly. Now we have men worse than the Europeans in Africa, particularly Nigeria, who reign curses and threats on their followers. These men control their followers through the instrumentality of fear. The Almighty God can make the works of unrepentant 'wicked' uncles of no effect in the life of a Christian, such that all their devices are a waste of time. If I know this, why should I be made to believe it is easier for me to have them killed by incantations laced with the name of Jesus than to pray for their works to be null and void.
I make my own decisions after reading the life of Jesus and the Apostles. The typical Nigerian Pastors don't make decisions for me. By God's grace, I will not involve myself in prayers for another man to die. The decision of who to die or who to live belongs to God, I will leave it at that. Wizards, Native Doctors, Occults talknado Prophets and derailing Pastors pen down people to kill by incantations. Any Christian in the habit of doing that is in error.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by mystiquemaestro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
And now, freeze is talking on every single Church practice and doctrine.

Can he just open a church already, and I bet it will be perfect.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
dasauce:
Freeze you're The real MVP for 2017, keep up the Gospel truth.. You've enlighten many soul and your rewards is with God.. Stay bless man
He enlightened spiritually blind people like you. Have you ever sit down to read the bible alone to understand the mystery of the word? Read James 1:5 for a start and pray about it and dont think an infidel is saving your soul
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by krosh: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER!!! HE NEEDS MORE TRAFFIC TO HIS PAGE.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by delexy123: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is quite funny and ironic that people who accuse other people of being 'sheepie' are the Real Sheepies who always gulp down everything Freeze says rather than searching the Scripture as to see truth for themselves as the Berean Christians did. They are so blinded with hate that they have allowed their emotionally weak mind to be tossed to and fro by Freeze just because he confirms their failed narrative. Little wonder atheists always see their defense as fun to mop the floor with...May I introduce you all to a drone of men with crushed self esteem who desperately join the latest bandwagon to become relevant.

Back to the topic....God was, is and will continue to be a God of Mercy and Justice (the Old and New Testaments confirms this). Yes this is a dispensation of Grace but that does not deter God from punishing dead sinners who opted to remain in their evil lifestyle rather than repenting while alive on Earth by sending them to hell.
What I mean in a nutshell is that God 'reward' both good and evil deeds so what the pastor said is Just a prayer asking God to confirm his unfailing word( It is good to know that there hardened evil men who have sworn to Death to wreck havoc in the Christendom so they always get what they asked for in order to make way for Christianity to thrive).
Edit: The statements above are NOT meant for athiests consumption as they don't believe God in the first place.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by MuttleyLaff: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
onyxo76:
Come which church this freeze fellow dey attend sef?
Any church that can accommodate this fellow and his wahala go try o.
He used to fellowship at Paul Adefarasin's House on the Rock
but obviously not any more
Adefarasin now glances at him from afar, like possibly, among other things, thinking, the one that slipped through the net and got away, freed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by kokomilala(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
He's just confused.He thinks he knows the Word of God but he doesn't. He can be likened to one of those Pharisees, who blindly banged on the Laws of Moses.They had the letter logos, but not the Spirit ,the Rhema of the Word.And Paul tried to make them understand in Romans 10:4., that Jesus is the fulfilment of the Law...that the Laws have been fulfilled in Jesus.But,no they kept standing on Moses Laws and perished.
So many characters and types foreshadowed Jesus in the Old Testament.The Seed of the Woman ,The Lamb,Fine Flour, Pillar of Fire,Joseph,David, Joshua,Solomon, Bread Without Yeast, Another Adam,etc etc.
God,has through Jesus reconciled everything to Himself.But one's ignorance of the Word of God as a Christian makes one an easy prey for the lurking predator,the devil.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by jacyhelen(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Freeze?

he is the slayer of ue daddy G.o who has brainwashed u into oblivon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Common Words In *speaking In Tongues* / The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.