Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,003 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly (30594 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Uchmoneyka(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is the height of it. Oh no what a wrong decision we made by supporting this nepotism unrepentant criminal. Is now a family affair. Oh my great state, what a shame. Let's have one voice to avoid this for the future generations.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by ObiOgechi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
now I know IMO state is a family business to Rochas

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by darqly(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
I honestly thought Imo people had sense to call out Rochas and his bull, apparently I was wrong. If this comes to pass, then Roach has had the last laugh and Saraki's Kwara will be child's play compared to this debacle. Imolites, over to you though, your move.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by stoic6ix: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
All hail Rochas! I'm strongly behind you.. you want the development on ground to be sustainable and that's why you're going to this length. I understand, I believe and I support you... God Bless Rochas!

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by tit(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
So yeebhoes are now sophisticate to have osu as governor?
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by slivertongue: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
rochas days are numbered
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by jbaby265(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
sorry for imolites.. I don't really know the sin this people committed to warrant this tyranny
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by edibobo: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Imo State House of Assembly Members are House Boys and Girls
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by edibobo: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Maybe Okorocha has promised to build their Statutes
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by giftyechi: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
this will never happen in my state..Rochas is a big joker..

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by donb06: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
Never knew Imo people can be this docile.
Thought they were more intelligent. Guess I was wrong
just a foolish statement from a complete retard, a wasted sperm activated by the imbecility of that moronic gay called rochas. then u generalize the whole imo people. is ppl lyk u dt is making nairaland nauseating due to tribal statements because 4rm wat u just said frm nw on evry imo person u see in unintelligent. although its ur opinion enjoy it.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Austin234(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu must have paid the piper to dictate this tone. Imo State house of assembly must have seen exceptional quality in him to endorse him as the successor of his father inlaw. Such a young and dynamic leader is what our present democracy need now. Ride on Ugwumba of Eziama Obaire Agu, my country home

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by pedrilo: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
donb06:
just a foolish statement from a complete retard, a wasted sperm activated by the imbecility of that moronic gay called rochas. then u generalize the whole imo people. is ppl lyk u dt is making nairaland nauseating due to tribal statements because 4rm wat u just said frm nw on evry imo person u see in unintelligent. although its ur opinion enjoy it.
My comment above is satirical but I cannot understand why a nitwit with an abysmally low mental carriage will come at me for a lost cause! You've assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity and the joke is on you and your brain dead governor. My comment is mine not yours. Go fix up your life. I take no prisoner okay. Your left eye.
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by crackerspub: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
ivolt:

Face your state governor and leave Imo people alone.

PAINED 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
The current administration in Imo State is a huge joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by kabaka1: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
chomchom1:
IMO people Ndo! Accept our sympathy

No mind dem. ha Nile just kponyema onu dey look and Okorocha just dey shit on dem and just dey laugh
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by freeze001(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xisnin:

Are you guys from Imo state or you are bunch of cowards who won't
complain about their state governors but suddenly find their voice when
other states are involved?

Not everyone is as dumb as u are to think that it is only when ur name is called directly that u are involved. This is bad governance and must be called out by all responsible and sane citizens. It is happening in Igboland, I am Igbo and therefore involved.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rocha's has finally taken over IMO state as his property, IMO state is doomed
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by discusant: 2:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Spencer101:

Are you guys from orlu zone alright? Why projecting another orlu zone candidate
Zoning is the cause of our problem. We should vote for the candidate and not the party or zone

Are many people from Owerri zone alright? Owerri zone must not ask to be left to produce governor on the basis of Equity.

Owerri zone contains all five universities and polytechnics in Imo state in or nearest Owerri - and covets more.

Owerri zone has all federal Housing Estates to Imo state.

Owerri zone contains all major police and military barracks in Imo state.

Owerri zone contains all federal and state ministries and parsstatals in Imo state.

Owerri zone instigated Ohakim and now Rochas Okorocha to suffocate Imo State University teaching hospital Orlu, so that it shall look as if the teaching hospital is not viable in Orlu, therefore fit to be relocated to state capital, Owerri. Ohakim could not succeed in doing that because of the political implications. Now Owerri zone found a willing accomplice in Okorocha to finish IMSUTH, relocate IMSUTH to Owerri, as Okorocha wants Owerri to look the other way after relocating IMSUTH to Owerri, when Okorocha shall tell Imo state that the remaining government shares in Okorocha's Eastern Palm University in his hometown in Ideato has been sold to a private organization - Rochas Foundation, of course.

Since the plan was hatched in 2012, Okorocha refused to repair the only road to IMSUTH, withheld health workers salaries for months to frustrate them to leave IMDUTH, Okorocha's agents in IMSUTH refused to supply diesel to IMSUTH gens when public power supply goes off. Okorocha refused to provide for accreditation of some IMSUTH courses, today, IMSUTH is reduced to a School of Nursing. But Okorocha builds large boulevards for streets all over Owerri.

Why do Owerri believe that every important development project in Imo state must be in Owerri?

Not supporting Okorocha's bid to replace himself with his son-inlaw, but Owerri do not have to cite Equity to enable Owerri provide next Imo state governor, because Owerri does not respect the principles of Equity in Imo state development process.

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by discusant: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Majority carries the vote. We are all entitled to our choice but with the expected 99% voter turnout in Orlu zone and 25% voter turn out in others, the deal is done.

Which turnout from Orlu zone?

Orlu zone is rather training anti-election rigging squads to stop any body associated with Okorocha succeeding Okorocha as governor of Imo state.

Orlu gave Okorocha the highest support and number of votes in 2011. The early 30,000+ votes at first ballot for Okorocha in Orlu urban lga made Okorocha qualify better for Supplementary election, after Ohakim miraculously collected huge and questionable number of votes in the six lgas of Okigwe zone. Orlu made Okorocha governor, but Okorocha pitted himself in a deep warfare against Orlu. He expanded about 5km total of existing urban roads in Orlu, destroyed ten times more and abandoned them since 2012, nothing more.
Okorocha even destroyed the only project of Imo state government in Orlu zone - IMSUTH Orlu, because he wants to trade it off with Owerri to have a way for Owerri not question how he owns a private university in his Ideato hometown.

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

Not everyone is as dumb as u are to think that it is only when ur name is called directly that u are involved. This is bad governance and must be called out by all responsible and sane citizens. It is happening in Igboland, I am Igbo and therefore involved.

You must be a big fool to neglect your state while criticising Okorocha's move.
The coward that you are probably don't know the names of your senators
and reps but will be the first to criticise other state reps.

You need your head examined if you think endorsing a candidate for a governorship
position is bad governance.
When we have poor thinkers like you who don't know their right from their left in
abundance, it is no surprise the country is not moving forward.

SMH
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by freeze001(f): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Curse urself, ur father, mother and generations unborn from now till tomorrow, it does not change anything or excise Imo from Igbo land. Every inch is one and is the responsibility of every Igbo person to criticize or praise.

Knock yourself out!

Xisnin:

You must be a big fool to neglect your state while criticising Okorocha's move.
The coward that you are probably don't know the names of your senators
and reps but will be the first to criticise other state reps.

You need your head examined if you think endorsing a candidate for a governorship
position is bad governance.
When we have poor thinkers like you who don't know their right from their left in
abundance, it is no surprise the country is not moving forward.

SMH
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by Xisnin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:
Curse urself, ur father, mother and generations unborn from now till tomorrow, it does not change anything or excise Imo from Igbo land. Every inch is one and is the responsibility of every Igbo person to criticize or praise.

Knock yourself out!

Frustrated Ipob member, go and die!
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly by freeze001(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Frustrated Ipob member, go and die!

Na ur obituary and burial date I dey wait. Not even properly embalmed...rotting corpse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.