Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday (8368 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) / TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by zakim(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated General Theophilus Danjuma (rtd) on his 80th birthday anniversary.

The president, in a congratulatory letter he personally signed, wrote: “On behalf of the Federal Executive Council, my family and all Nigerians, please accept my warm felicitations on your 80th birthday.

“I share in the grace and joy that comes with this special day, having keenly followed your leadership trajectory over the years in selfless service to the nation, courageous military career and building a versatile business empire.”

Buhari, who also lauded Danjuma’s various roles in stabilising the country, said: “As you turn 80 years, the meritorious role you played during the Nigerian civil war easily comes to mind, and as a nation, we are grateful for your numerous interventions in the political space to ensure peace, stability and secure a future of one nation for our children.

“I believe your birthday is unique and memorable for the life you live in constantly looking out for the weak and vulnerable among us, which naturally inspired the TY Danjuma Foundation, and more recently, your acceptance to serve as Chairman of the Presidential Committee on North East Initiative.”

The president wished Danjuma God’s blessings of good health and longer life to continue in the service of humanity.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/president-buhari-salutes-ty-danjuma-at-80.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by TheDokita(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Birthday General

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by chukslawrence(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2017
hbd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by ettybaba(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Birthday to you sir.
May God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by RichDad1(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
The real CABAL GRANDMASTER lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by ibkgab001: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Unknown soldiers

Cabals of cabals

Oil Barron

Siphoning Master

God dey oooooo

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by ogene700: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
hbd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by iambijo(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Underground political lord

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by idu1(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Old soldier never die...
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by deepwater(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by anonimi: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
ettybaba:
Happy Birthday to you sir.
May God bless you more.

Bless him with more looting of our money that barawo bubu will subsequently deny as he did for Abacha
And I imagine that you also join others in saying leadership is our problem, not so?
We shall all suffer for long before our brains are reformatted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by deepwater(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
They killed people in Adamawa
He said nothing about it!

Nigerians! Y'all got a president that opens his ears to what he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by Quality20(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
me, I don't even celebrate birthdays, but for those of u who do y don't u celebrate it everyday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by WunderGist: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Hapi birthday to the man
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by b3llo(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Biafran wont like this... HBD Gen TY Danjuma

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by edoman2016: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
TY Danjuma is one of the problems to Niger Delta. Hausa man owning and controlling oil bloc in Niger Delta region. No wonder they are afraid of restructuring Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by Quality20(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:
Ty Danjuma is one of the problems to Niger Delta. Hausa man controlling oil bloc in another region. No wonder they are afraid of restructuring Nigeria.
u are too myopic. How is everyone from d north a Hausa man? This is a man who just like u sees Hausa man as his enemy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by castrol180(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Birthday to a general of repute, wishing you many more years on the land of the living.

That's my general who made Aguiyi Ironsi know it all in the 1966 counter coup...

thumb up for you T. Y. Danjuma.
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by edoman2016: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Quality20:
u are too myopic. How is everyone from d north a Hausa man? This is a man who just like u sees Hausa man as his enemy
You can say whatever you want to say. How I wish Northern states are blessed with crude oil just like Niger Delta and tell me if Hausa will allow other tribes to own and control oil bloc in their region.
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
See these idiiots. with so much hunger in the land and unemployment, u still have time to celebrate birthday. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times have u heard developed countries celebrate birthday? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by Deo1986(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
AheadMarket:
See these idiiots. with so much hunger in the land and unemployment, u still have time to celebrate birthday. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many times have u heard developed countries celebrate birthday? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Shut up, the queen 90th birthday was celebrated,George Bush snr 90th birthday was also celebrated.. Stop being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by rozayx5(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
One of the real cabal shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by dumodust(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
documented murderers and coup plotters celebrating... just like the stain of murtala mohammed on our currency and airport where he commited murders in broad day light... shameful country with short memories
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by eagleeye2: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
The real power behind coup plotters.
The man that never sought to rule from Aso Rock or Dodan Barack, but rather concentrated in ruling the oil fields of the Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by eagleeye2: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2017
dumodust:
documented murderers and coup plotters celebrating... just like the stain of murtala mohammed on our currency and airport where he committed murders in broad day light... shameful country with short memories
Nigeria cannot go far because we celebrate the wrongs and castigate the right.
In Nigeria, Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:
TY Danjuma is one of the problems to Niger Delta. Hausa man owning and controlling oil bloc in Niger Delta region. No wonder they are afraid of restructuring Nigeria.

You have a problem with his company owning an oil well but you are ok with shell , total and Agip having oil wells

You think he drills the oil for free ? You think if I dash you an oil well you can develop it ?

You spend over $50m to develop a well
Still give Nigeria 55%
You still pay tax on top your own 45%
Pay your workers , still contribut to nddc every month

And you think this people are your problem ?

You need sense
I'm 100% sure you and people like you don't know how the oil business works that why you feel oil well owner are your problem

Rivers state gets more allocation than Abuja , plus nddc now can you compare Abuja to port harcourt ?

And you foolishly think a business man is your problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
This is the real Oga

First from a tribe even Fulanis don't dare jukun people don't play with you tho chiristains
Kill them they won't make noise or cry for help when they Comback they would kill twice the number if your are lucky ( other foolish northern minorites should learn from them ,tiv and Igala )

This man is the real untouchable... It's more likely for ibb and obj to go to jail than this man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
eagleeye2:
The real power behind coup plotters.
The man that never sought to rule from Aso Rock or Dodan Barack, but rather concentrated in ruling the oil fields of the Niger Delta

His oil business is over rated he ones very few oil blocks bro

The real lords of oil wells are silent billionaires from anambra ...anambra is the state with the highest number of oil wells owners

His real business I'm not sure but definitely not oil

I feel his a blue chip investor
Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by onenaija001(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:

You can say whatever you want to say. How I wish Northern states are blessed with crude oil just like Niger Delta and tell me if Hausa will allow other tribes to own and control oil bloc in their region.
Sentiment aside the North is the most hospitable region in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by SoNature(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:

The Hausas you attack once contributed proceeds from their groundnut pyramids to run the Nigerian state.

Let's be fair in our judgment. Even if Nigeria is restructured, they won't lose outright ownership. The worst that could happen is that the deals would be renegotiated.

Every Nigerian tribe is important to the Nigerian project

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Deo1986:
Shut up, the queen 90th birthday was celebrated,George Bush snr 90th birthday was also celebrated.. Stop being sentimental.
Must you tell ur father "shut up" before you say something?
These people you mentioned have electricity, good roads, pipe borne water, good justice system. grin grin grin grin grin grin
But, Zoogeria does not have them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Law Enforcement Agencies Should Be Allowed To Do Their Work – Presidency / Udom Emmanuel At The Opening Ceremony Of 42nd National Prayer Conference / Ondo Primary: PDP Begins Accreditation Of Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.