Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (50673 Views)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Terrorism is a muslim issue. The whole world knows muslims are terrorists so dont call it "our problem". The only solution muslims have to any issue is to blow themselves up and the world has come to know muslims for that.

How is terrorism a Muslim issue? There are Christians and atheists that have committed terrorist acts, why exonerate those ones and attack only Muslims? You are full of hate for Muslims. It will never put food on your table or help you
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by olayinka63: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
We are filled in the world of injustice. I have no power or authority to console the Palestinians, but I can pray to almighty Allah to intervene and help the weak Palestinian. It's every Muslims right to feel concerned for his Muslim Brothers.
The world only have just one untouchable terrorist. Allah has prepared for that terrorist,if unrepentant, distinguished suffering in hell fire.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Seyzi(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
The major problem we have is Knowing the truth and hiding them.. We all know Jerusalem is the Capital of isreal which Isreal said he want full Jerusalem not a divided Jerusalem which the eastern part was for Jordan.

5 Facts To Prove Jerusalem Was NEVER A Muslim Holy City

1. The Quran While Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible (Tanach) over 500 times, it is NEVER mentioned in the Quran, not once! Many Muslims claim this is a lie and claim the word Al Aqsa means Jerusalem. Al Aqsa literally means “The Farthest Mosque” and in no way does it mean Jerusalem.
The Quranic passage that talks about the “night journey” of Mohammad to the “farthest mosque” took place sometime in the year 621 while the mosque in Jerusalem was not built till the year 705 CE! Which means, to whichever mosque Mohammad flew, it certainly was NOT in Jerusalem!
Let’s say for arguments sake that I were to accept Mohammad’s flight and let’s say I also accept for some reason that it was to the small sanctuary in Jerusalem, that still does not make the City of Jerusalem holy to Muslims, but rather a small mosque that didn’t actually exist at the time!

2. Direction of Prayer
Muslims turn their back on the Temple Mount when they pray.
While Jews face ONLY Jerusalem and while we mention Jerusalem in every prayer and when we say grace after meals, the Muslims do NOT consider Jerusalem as a holy city, EVER! Here is a picture from the Temple Mount – would you stick your backside out to a place that was holy to you?

3. Jerusalem Was Never An Arab Capital
While King David made Jerusalem the capital of the Land of Israel, never in the history of the world was Jerusalem ever a capital city of an Arab country, certainly not one called Palestine which NEVER existed!
You show me a single Arab country in the history of the world who held Jerusalem as its capital, I take down the Israel Shield blog!

4. Desecration of the Temple Mount
Whether you’re Jewish, Christian or Buddhist, you treat your temples and churches with respect and violence is simply not allowed in a place of worship. Watch these Muslims actually destroy furniture and carpets from the Mosque on the Temple Mount. Their lack of respect is witness to the fact that they clearly know that there is nothing holy to them and that the only reason they are holding on to that site is because they are fully aware that it is where the Jewish Temple once stood and will soon stand again. The mosque located on the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means built on the Mikdash (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem)

There is one more historical fact that proves Jerusalem was NOT a Muslim holy city and that is, IT WAS A JEWISH ONE!

No one who disputes the fact that King David was the first to make Jerusalem a capital city.

No one disputes that David’s son Solomon built the first Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

No one disputes the second Temple was also built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

No one disputes the fact that the Romans ransacked the Temple, slaughtered the Jews and kicked them out of Israel.

No one disputes that Muslims forcible conquered and occupied Jerusalem and built their mosque on the place of the Jewish Temple

For those of you who are planning on visiting Rome, you might want to check out Titus Arch which clearly depicts the Roman ransacking of the Temple vessels.
The fact is, Jews were in Jerusalem before Islam ever existed. Jerusalem was the Jewish capital of Israel before Washington was called the capital of America or London was the capital of England and Paris was the capital of France, so before you demand we give our Holy Capital City to those who come with a fictitious claim backed with terrorism and Jihad, I would ask you to give your capitals to those who call for your destruction as well!
As Binyamin Netanyahu put it so eloquently:
Even the Israeli Shekel comes from the Temple times. On the right is what the new shekel looked like and on the left is a coin from the Jewish revolt against the Romans.
For those of you pointing a finger at Israel, you are not only strengthening lies, you are actually motivating those who burn your flags and behead those who believe in freedom.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by ngozianu(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
I support this that ALL MUSLIMS or MOSLEMS schooling in USA or enjoying any form of support from the Evil USA should abandon and drop such benefits and Go to the Richer Muslim/Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, OMAN,KUWAIT,EGYPT,IRAQ,AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN...

4 Likes

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Diso60090(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
So na security company na dey train Nigeria troops

Buhari for give DSS the contract
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Dsov2016: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
amunkita:
This Muric people no get sense ooo..
Is the training beneficial to Israel abi Nigerian govt Ewure them.

thumbs up. what an on point comment

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Dsov2016: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2017
bammy00:
Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?

Until we separate religion from government and ask people like this to stick to reading the Quran and stop talking politics we would go no where but backwards in this country.

true talk. that is why people with no clear goal of what the expect Nigeria's future to be wants to become president. they only want to be president because of what they will gain, steal, destroy and self aggrandizement
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2017
I guess they are done dismantling Libya
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2017
amunkita:
This Muric people no get sense ooo..

Is the training beneficial to Israel abi Nigerian govt Ewure them.

Exactly , it just shows how short sighted they are . What is Isreal actaully gaining from training us

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2017
bammy00:
Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?

Until we separate religion from government and ask people like this to stick to reading the Quran and stop talking politics we would go no where but backwards in this country.

The space called Nigeria is sick, Islam is the disease and koran is the vector. Let me stop there this Sunday morning.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by DonBobes(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Weither jerusalem is or not, IT DOES NOT CONCERN US Nigerians at all. Will dat put food on people's table . Crazy people indeed. If de lik de shuld mak USA d capital of israel.!!!

Wetin concern me, abeg i wan chop my delicious rat delicacy
Com n join me seun, mynd44, Lalasticlala, missy89, explorer, SSBN. I have plenty left in d pot don't worry just com & b belly filled

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

How is terrorism a Muslim issue? There are Christians and atheists that have committed terrorist acts, why exonerate those ones and attack only Muslims? You are full of hate for Muslims. It will never put food on your table or help you

Name one Christian that has commited a terrorist act or keep quiet ..Just one christian ..Please dont mention anyone suffering from isolated mental illnessoo

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
I doubt you know your tribal stories this much! grin

Seyzi:
The major problem we have is Knowing the truth and hiding them.. We all know Jerusalem is the Capital of isreal which Isreal said he want full Jerusalem not a divided Jerusalem which the eastern part was for Jordan.

1. The Quran While Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible (Tanach) over 500 times, it is NEVER mentioned in the Quran, not once! Many Muslims claim this is a lie and claim the word Al Aqsa means Jerusalem. Al Aqsa literally means “The Farthest Mosque” and in no way does it mean Jerusalem.
The Quranic passage that talks about the “night journey” of Mohammad to the “farthest mosque” took place sometime in the year 621 while the mosque in Jerusalem was not built till the year 705 CE! Which means, to whichever mosque Mohammad flew, it certainly was NOT in Jerusalem!
Let’s say for arguments sake that I were to accept Mohammad’s flight and let’s say I also accept for some reason that it was to the small sanctuary in Jerusalem, that still does not make the City of Jerusalem holy to Muslims, but rather a small mosque that didn’t actually exist at the time!

2. Direction of Prayer
While Jews face ONLY Jerusalem and while we mention Jerusalem in every prayer and when we say grace after meals, the Muslims do NOT consider Jerusalem as a holy city, EVER! Here is a picture from the Temple Mount – would you stick your backside out to a place that was holy to you?

While King David made Jerusalem the capital of the Land of Israel, never in the history of the world was Jerusalem ever a capital city of an Arab country, certainly not one called Palestine which NEVER existed!
You show me a single Arab country in the history of the world who held Jerusalem as its capital, I take down the Israel Shield blog!

Whether you’re Jewish, Christian or Buddhist, you treat your temples and churches with respect and violence is simply not allowed in a place of worship. Watch these Muslims actually destroy furniture and carpets from the Mosque on the Temple Mount. Their lack of respect is witness to the fact that they clearly know that there is nothing holy to them and that the only reason they are holding on to that site is because they are fully aware that it is where the Jewish Temple once stood and will soon stand again. The mosque located on the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means built on the Mikdash (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem)

There is one more historical fact that proves Jerusalem was NOT a Muslim holy city and that is, IT WAS A JEWISH ONE!

No one who disputes the fact that King David was the first to make Jerusalem a capital city.

No one disputes that David’s son Solomon built the first Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

No one disputes the second Temple was also built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

No one disputes the fact that the Romans ransacked the Temple, slaughtered the Jews and kicked them out of Israel.

No one disputes that Muslims forcible conquered and occupied Jerusalem and built their mosque on the place of the Jewish Temple

For those of you who are planning on visiting Rome, you might want to check out Titus Arch which clearly depicts the Roman ransacking of the Temple vessels.
The fact is, Jews were in Jerusalem before Islam ever existed. Jerusalem was the Jewish capital of Israel before Washington was called the capital of America or London was the capital of England and Paris was the capital of France, so before you demand we give our Holy Capital City to those who come with a fictitious claim backed with terrorism and Jihad, I would ask you to give your capitals to those who call for your destruction as well!
Even the Israeli Shekel comes from the Temple times. On the right is what the new shekel looked like and on the left is a coin from the Jewish revolt against the Romans.
For those of you pointing a finger at Israel, you are not only strengthening lies, you are actually motivating those who burn your flags and behead those who believe in freedom.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by cecilgee(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Stupid man talking nonesense.am sure he was happy when ipob members are massacared but pained that palestenians are killed.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Seyzi(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
2. Direction of Prayer

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Terrorism is a muslim issue. The whole world knows muslims are terrorists so dont call it "our problem". The only solution muslims have to any issue is to blow themselves up and the world has come to know muslims for that.
Why don't help us do it; go kill the Muslim next to you.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Seyzi:

2. Direction of Prayer

You wrote plenty grammer but ignored the ORIGINAL OWNER OF JERUSALEM. Why did you do that? Are you sensitizing your comment or what? The original owner are the JEBUSITES. Perhaps the Jews, Christians and Muslims should be kicked out and leave the land for the real owner which is the JEBUSITES
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Terenceike(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
When Nigeria moved it's capital to Abuja from Lagos, did the world counter it? Didn't the same America recognize Abuja as capital? Honestly I wonder why Muslims can't just mind their business.
Don't be surprised Buhari will heed to this advice

4 Likes

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Name one Christian that has commited a terrorist act or keep quiet ..Just one christian ..Please dont mention anyone suffering from isolated mental illnessoo

Just imagine this cunning line. It it was a Muslim that was suffering from isoated mental illness then it won't matter simply because it was a Muslim. Smh !!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Terenceike:
When Nigeria moved it's capital to Abuja from Lagos, did the world counter it? Didn't the same America recognize Abuja as capital? Honestly I wonder why Muslims can't just mind their business.
Don't be surprised Buhari will heed to this advice

The hatred for Muslims is out of this world. The while world doesn't support Trump with this decision including the Pope, Coptic Christians et al. But somehow the Nigerian Christians are happy because they hate Muslims. Wow!!

Nigeria is indeed a time bomb
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Damibiz(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Moving the Isreali capital frm Tel aviv to Jerusalem is nt a big deal...bt bcus of Religious differences they ar shouting up nd down as if Trump want to distroy Saudi Arabia...mean why that Nigerian fellow shd first of all get the log of wood in his eye before thinking of Another man's own....
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
So how did they spread Islam? Was it not by conquest? You sef.
mujahid777:

You guys are just sycophants.That jews once lived there gives them no right to displace it's inhabitants.
Do not deceive yourselves thinking that the futile long protracted fight of whole Superpowers against petty AK-47 welding cowardly terrorists has been a struggle with Islam.People whom are neither supported by orthodoxy and make up a miserly 0.00001% of the Muslim population.
You haven't seen violence!

You haven't seen war!

You haven't seen Jihad!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kelechi17(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:
How can we Muslims feel safe knowing Israeli security are involved with ours
are u crazy are muslims d only people in d army...isreal should kill more palestines and burn down d bloody alqusa mosque ...terrosist muslims

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
kelechi17:
are u crazy are muslims d only people in d army...isreal should kill more palestines and burn down d bloody alqusa mosque ...terrosist muslims
I wish the xtian Palestinians where seeing this
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kelechi17(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2017
elfmann:
So how did they spread Islam? Was it not by conquest? You sef.
i pray u people start d war or jihad ..i asuure u ...i will enlist into d isreali army ..it will finally b an excuse to wipe out islam from d face of d world...no muslim wil eva inhabit d earth ..it wil b convert to any oda religion or die..and i knw u muslim terrorists wil choose to die coz of allah or virgins or wateva..buh in my mind im hopin u people start the madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Cargo36: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one muric you have spoken my mind.war advocate over to you
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by padyt007(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Trump should rescind his decision when Mecca becomes the capital of a Christian country
Did you just say Christian country.. I beg find out fact b4 typing.... Isreal is a country whose majority are into Judaism... Christian are only 4%,,
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Dull@rds everywhere

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Even Golan heights, Tel Aviv and other places were captured.. Na only Jerusalem dey pain them pass.
Othmen and others conquered northern Africa, even northern Nigeria and still Jos conquest is on.
bugidon:
This mumu muric never talk on adamawa killings na Jerusalem matter e come carry for head. Muric my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by olisaEze(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
abduljabbar4:
Christians in general are 10x more foolish and idiotic. Didnt CAN protest when Nigeria wanted to borrow from islamic bank? justify that for me

My broda i'm not trying to join ur argument, but CAN kicked against d sukkuk bond because it would not have benefited d country as a whole. The condition attached to it was dt it could only be used for sharia-compliant activities (halal). So d country would be struggling to repay a debt that only a section of it benefitted from. Would u support dt if u where CAN?

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by flyn: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
why haven't Buhair said anything, or is he afraid of Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by flyn: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
why haven't Buhair said anything or north attack Christians or is he afraid of Trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.