Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (50693 Views)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
okway:
This is why I hate Nigeria....

Instead of minding their own politician and social economic affairs, they bother themselves with international politics wey no concern them.

Muslims and Christians in Nigeria carry international religious-political matter on top of their head pass the people it concerns.

Africa always backward....mind your damn business.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Duru1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seyzi:
The major problem we have is Knowing the truth and hiding them.. We all know Jerusalem is the Capital of isreal which Isreal said he want full Jerusalem not a divided Jerusalem which the eastern part was for Jordan.

5 Facts To Prove Jerusalem Was NEVER A Muslim Holy City

1. The Quran While Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible (Tanach) over 500 times, it is NEVER mentioned in the Quran, not once! Many Muslims claim this is a lie and claim the word Al Aqsa means Jerusalem. Al Aqsa literally means “The Farthest Mosque” and in no way does it mean Jerusalem.
The Quranic passage that talks about the “night journey” of Mohammad to the “farthest mosque” took place sometime in the year 621 while the mosque in Jerusalem was not built till the year 705 CE! Which means, to whichever mosque Mohammad flew, it certainly was NOT in Jerusalem!
Let’s say for arguments sake that I were to accept Mohammad’s flight and let’s say I also accept for some reason that it was to the small sanctuary in Jerusalem, that still does not make the City of Jerusalem holy to Muslims, but rather a small mosque that didn’t actually exist at the time!

2. Direction of Prayer
Muslims turn their back on the Temple Mount when they pray.
While Jews face ONLY Jerusalem and while we mention Jerusalem in every prayer and when we say grace after meals, the Muslims do NOT consider Jerusalem as a holy city, EVER! Here is a picture from the Temple Mount – would you stick your backside out to a place that was holy to you?

3. Jerusalem Was Never An Arab Capital
While King David made Jerusalem the capital of the Land of Israel, never in the history of the world was Jerusalem ever a capital city of an Arab country, certainly not one called Palestine which NEVER existed!
You show me a single Arab country in the history of the world who held Jerusalem as its capital, I take down the Israel Shield blog!

4. Desecration of the Temple Mount
Whether you’re Jewish, Christian or Buddhist, you treat your temples and churches with respect and violence is simply not allowed in a place of worship. Watch these Muslims actually destroy furniture and carpets from the Mosque on the Temple Mount. Their lack of respect is witness to the fact that they clearly know that there is nothing holy to them and that the only reason they are holding on to that site is because they are fully aware that it is where the Jewish Temple once stood and will soon stand again. The mosque located on the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means built on the Mikdash (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem)

There is one more historical fact that proves Jerusalem was NOT a Muslim holy city and that is, IT WAS A JEWISH ONE!

No one who disputes the fact that King David was the first to make Jerusalem a capital city.

No one disputes that David’s son Solomon built the first Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

No one disputes the second Temple was also built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

No one disputes the fact that the Romans ransacked the Temple, slaughtered the Jews and kicked them out of Israel.

No one disputes that Muslims forcible conquered and occupied Jerusalem and built their mosque on the place of the Jewish Temple

For those of you who are planning on visiting Rome, you might want to check out Titus Arch which clearly depicts the Roman ransacking of the Temple vessels.
The fact is, Jews were in Jerusalem before Islam ever existed. Jerusalem was the Jewish capital of Israel before Washington was called the capital of America or London was the capital of England and Paris was the capital of France, so before you demand we give our Holy Capital City to those who come with a fictitious claim backed with terrorism and Jihad, I would ask you to give your capitals to those who call for your destruction as well!
As Binyamin Netanyahu put it so eloquently:
Even the Israeli Shekel comes from the Temple times. On the right is what the new shekel looked like and on the left is a coin from the Jewish revolt against the Romans.
For those of you pointing a finger at Israel, you are not only strengthening lies, you are actually motivating those who burn your flags and behead those who believe in freedom.

We all know Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel not a divided Jerusalem which the eastern part was occupied by Jordan in 1948 until 1967 war.

The mosque located on the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means built on the Mikdash (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem) by the Jihadist Othman Empire.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Chyxki: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel! So make e dey pain una grin

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Deo1986(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
hajide:

either far or close by, we Muslims are brothers, and we would never stand and watch while our brothers are being oppressed.
You would never stand by' what then are you still doing in Nairaland? Take a walkto Irael its easy through the sahara or you muslim brothers can help you get there. Then do whatever you think you can do...... Deluded fools, fighting and killing for a dead god.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

For 2000 years xtians,overwhelmingly,have been the bane of jewish existence.The reason you suddenly turned buttlickers is because of your hatred for Islam.
Who talked about starting a Jihad
I only advised you not to delude yourselves thinking you've had any struggle of Islam.

Ok, so when are we gonna have the Islamic struggle?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, so when are we gonna have the Islamic struggle?
I didn't know I was talking to a computer program.Bye Bye.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by firstolalekan(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

hahhaahahaha ahhaa .....
e pain you.
Head slammer.
Mumu
Human worshipper.
Slaves

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
after you guys forced him to delete all related threads abi?

The world will turn against Islam soon, if you don't change your brutal ways. sad

We guys forced him? Why are you just writing rubbish wihout providing proofs?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
we don't follow the old testament, plus we are smart enough to ignore parts of the bible that indicates violent. This is highly recommend. If we follow the whole scriptures the way your terrorist brother do, the world would've ended long ago.

All the barbaric, most dangerous, and evil terrorists group in the world are from Islam.

So now you don't believe in old testament? Wow lol

But pastors quite Malachi to collect tithe and y'all are in support of it
Pastors quote Isaiah, Deuteronomy, proverb and ask you to pray with Pslam but you don't believe in old testament

The enboldened shows you were born last night. Attached is a leak email of Hilary Clinton regarding Al Qeada. Times with number the US have supplied and shikded ISIS in Syria. They have done the same thing in Afganistan to the Talibans against the Russians.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by baddosky1: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

DUMB!

But not as DUMB as muric.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by baddosky1: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

We should leave our lands and go to Sudan

Do you xtians also want to give them Nigeria as "their inheritance"

jewish slaves!

Then same way should the Mohammedians in Isreal leave Jerusalem and stop acting as if Jerusalem is "their inheritance".
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by habyceenia: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
some people will jus come and speak nonsense here....lack of exposure is giving xtian chance to speak rubbish here...speaking about what is happening around the globe is not beyond wot u can also contribute... u can only cry wen kano state is now capital of Nigeria, dats wen it concern u..
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
baddosky1:

Then same way should the Mohammedians in Isreal leave Jerusalem and stop acting as if Jerusalem is "their inheritance".
Go tell your jewish masters to go back to Europe were they came from or you can dash them your own lands.
Morons!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by visagroup: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
>My brother I hope you know that our fellow citizens and clergy always carries peopless problems on their head without minding theirs.
Fulani herdsmen crashes, killing of our own citizens in our own country can not be accounted for we are now stocks in someone's else headache. This nonsense tire me.
madridguy post=63142034]The MURIC should stop playing religious card over the safety of our country. Everything is not about religion please. [/quote]
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by iykomo666(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
nabiz:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/09/jerusalem-withdraw-israeli-security-company-training-nigerians-troops-muric-tells-buhari/amp/
isdat all u have to say, wat of the killing of ur fellow country civilian by Nigeria soldiers ? abeg let me hear word biko
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by digitalheadline(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is Nigeria no longer a secular state?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by smileyoo: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
isreal don't give a damn. i wish am a god, i 'll make as many nations suffering from islamic terrorism and intimidations, to be as strong as the nation of isreal, then there 'll be a balance of terror, only then will there be real peace in the world. they keep shouting religion of peace to high heaven, but in reality they practice the most barbaric acts of terrorism agaist the peaceful ones who refuse to join their religion. if your adherants refuse to stop waging war of terror against humanity, time is coming and very soon, humanity 'll start waging war against your adherants, in self defence. of course in war, there is total madness.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Roadmike(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Professor of Islam and his right

I have always wonder how this guy became a Professor, just that am very sure is a professor that is possible good at memorizing and downloading. Simply garbage in and out. No scholarly critique whatsoever in him hence his oPENING HIS MOUTH just for the sake of saying something.

His a disgrace to the YORUBA RACE as nothing good ever comes out of his filthy mouth.

Will asking the Israeli to to leave improve our understanding of Terrorism. Any way is he not one by association ?

Whether the USA recognizes it or not, it has and will always be.

If not satisfied JUMP into the LAGOON.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by gemini35(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
OK,muric or mumu,how many Biafran,s the zoo government have killed since Biafra war till date,you have to put your house in order first before,interfering in Israel matter hypocritical Muslim,
I,salute trump, for this.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by imam07: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari do mistake for inviting the isreal army. He supposed to have invited the iraqy soldier, Isis and Sudan soldier to train our soldiers. May be with this, the Muslims can be more safer and there will not be any bombing again in the north.
I am very disappointed that this muric man is a yoruba man. He must be a chronic bastard fellow.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

So now you don't believe in old testament? Wow lol

But pastors quite Malachi to collect tithe and y'all are in support of it
Pastors quote Isaiah, Deuteronomy, proverb and ask you to pray with Pslam but you don't believe in old testament

The enboldened shows you were born last night. Attached is a leak email of Hilary Clinton regarding Al Qeada. Times with number the US have supplied and shikded ISIS in Syria. They have done the same thing in Afganistan to the Talibans against the Russians.

(if this story is true) i doubt an evil woman like Hillary will want to pay Christians to carry out her terror, its always easier to use Muslims...Islam encourages violence
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Honesty007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gods Judgment is already on muslims worldwide because they would never hear word.
They always fight for what is not theirs.
what is written about ishmael is that he would live by the sword and that all hands would be against him but which is about to happen now.

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by realmanarken(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
See This Cow Oh
Instead Of You To Be Thankful That The Country Wasnt Shared And The North Being On Its Own Then The North Will Be Like Somalia,syria,iran,comoros and Dijibouti Idiot You Cow Herders With An Iq Not Up to Two Digits.
I Will Keep Saying That The North Is 1 Of The Main Reason Why Nigeria Is Lyk This And Thats Why You Will Neva See A Cow Mallam Or Person From The North That Wont Fight You When You Talk Of Sharing The Country.
Mad Low Iq Cow Men And Women
And I Will Keep Saying That islam Is Stupid,dumb,useless,poor Infact The Words War,havoc and terror Shld Be Replaced With Islam
Religion Of Piss
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by edibobo: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who is MURIC to speak for Nigeria? God chosen Jerusalem and its stands...nothing anyone could do.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by realmanarken(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Duru1:

We all know Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel not a divided Jerusalem which the eastern part was occupied by Jordan in 1948 until 1967 war.

The mosque located on the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means built on the Mikdash (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem) by the Jihadist Othman Empire.

Get it Islam Is A False Religion
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by yusluvlove(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
We all knew that USA is an enemy to all Islamic country including Nigeria. We Muslims love each other no matter how far we are we are brotherhood. #I stand with Palestine#
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by BIODAVY(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
LAST ENDTIME PROPHECY JUST GOT FULFILLED

If you are alive and reading this post and you haven't made peace with God, you may wish to know that about the last of Jesus' prophecies concerning the endtime has just been fulfilled.

With today's decision by World Power, the US to officially recognise Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and further directive that its embassy be moved there from Tel Aviv, the next major event the world is about to witness is the RAPTURE!

This should interest all Christians and indeed all Bible students.

In 1948, God's promise to gather and to restore scattered Israelites and bring them into their own land was fulfilled with the declaration and recognition of Israel as a sovereign nation, Ezekiel 34: 11-16.

But Jerusalem had remained in dispute till date. Though the US Congress voted in favour of the move 20 years ago, all US Presidents from Bill Clinton have blocked the move, until today.

Any follower of Endtime prophecies in the book of Daniel would agree that Donald Trump's ascendency to the White House was something out of the ordinary.

Zechariah 12 reveals that at the time of the end, Jerusalem shall become the centre of world attention 'with all the nations of the world joining forces to attack her,' verse 4.

Today, that process has effectively, officially begun.

Fox News correspondent Shepherd Smith in reports strategically dubbed 'Capital Controversy' says that American embassies all over the world are already bracing for trouble, after that historic and stunning broadcast, today by President Trump.

"I have determined officially that it is time we recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to determine it's own capital", Trump said.

Barely a few minutes after the broadcast, more than 17 countries including Palestine, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, and the Hamas have signed up to vex Israel and Jerusalem with fierce reprisals and rage.

This should not surprise you.

Speaking on the signs of the endtime, Jesus said in Luke 21:20 'And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh,' KJV.

Concerning the armies currently encamping round about Jerusalem, God told Zechariah in chapter 12: 3-9 that 'when that times come, I will make Jerusalem like a heavy stone - any nation that tries to lift it will be hurt. At that time, I will terrify all their horses and make all their riders go mad ... The surrounding nations shall be destroyed and the people of Jerusalem will remain safe in the city ... At that time I will destroy every nation that tries to attack Jerusalem."

Beloved, the only other yet to be fulfilled prophecy, that is probably holding back the rapture and the concomitant chain of events, is Jesus' Words in Matthew 24:14.

In that verse of Scripture, Jesus said 'And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.'

You may ask: how possible is it to reach 8 billion humans with the gospel.

Well, that's almost already done - from Indonesia to Mongolia, people are already being reached with the message of salvation.

Prophet Daniel in chapter 12:4 inspired by God's Holy Spirit foresaw that in the last
days, knowledge shall increase and give rise to amazing technologically innovations.

That prophecy was one of the earliest to user in the last days.

Today, ICTs, satellite communication and Internet-ready, hand-held digital personal digital assistants and gadgets take the gospel to every corner of the globe in real time, 247.

So there isn't any tenable excuse,my dear friend.

If you have read this post or ever heard the message of salvation, that's a Testimony.

RAPTURE IS NEARER THAN WE THOUGHT. Make the decision today.

God bless you.

Copied as received

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Shaev7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
This don't know what to say. Even Buhari doesn't know if he has spoken.... Next please.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
What are your contributions towards muslims that Boko Haram has rendered widows,widowers,orphans,fatherless,and motherless?Please don't only direct Nigerian muslims to boycott any American forum also direct them to reject foreign aids from America.Nosy parker!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Jomark(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:
How can we Muslims feel safe knowing Israeli security are involved with ours

Don't worry, Muslims always feel safe from people around them but people around them don't feel safe from them

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
no way! Christians are actually tolerant. It is a sin to Kill an unbeliever or even an enemy in Christianity. We are not encouraged to resort to violence no matter how provoked we get. Terrorist read the Koran or shout 'Allah abkar' (if that is correct) before slaughtering people, that is how we know their motivation is the Koran!
Their god encourages TERROR. Thats why they fight for their god.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by hajide(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Deo1986:
You would never stand by' what then are you still doing in Nairaland? Take a walkto Irael its easy through the sahara or you muslim brothers can help you get there. Then do whatever you think you can do...... Deluded fools, fighting and killing for a dead god.
But the real fool is YOU, who think his creator can ever die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60