Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) (5509 Views)

What Is Olorun? / Pastor Chris Realeases Chronicles Of Evidences. / Olorun Agbaye Co-singer Chandler Moore Marries Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Which day that one happen cheesy
Oh u dey ask me now abi,coz say lefu dey here nowgringrin
Issoright no wahala
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Issoright no wahala
I'm still a young girl oooo Martin all this your allegations are too much for me oooo
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
I'm still a young girl oooo Martin all this your allegations are too much for me oooo

Nor worry de oze room go tell how old u aregringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Nor worry de oze room go tell how old u aregringrin
Martin I don't bow to pressure when it comes to ze other room
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Martin I don't bow to pressure when it comes to ze other room

Really,
So u be superwoman for the oza room?
Na wa ooo this why I nor dey like slim girlsgringrin
Very dangerious people in solving maths
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Really, So u be superwoman for the oza room? Na wa ooo this why I nor dey like slim girlsgringrin Very dangerious people in solving maths
You don begin fear
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Issoright no wahala
na u sabi grin grin grin grin
later my guy.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
na u sabi grin grin grin grin later my guy.
Ok na,take caregrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
You don begin fear
Yeah I need to fear oogringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Homeboiy:

Help me beg obaseki,arm robbery don too much for Benin

I was robbed in front of my gate yesterday evening at gunpoint
very sorry to hear this.most times most of these robbers wetin dey encourage dem to wait for front gate for the victim na if the front get thick shrubs and flowers.most times dem go hid there with gun.try to trim the flowers for front of ur gate if d thing dey very bushy.also this time limit ur late evening and night waka.na dat time omila(armed robbers) they mostly operate for Benin. Me na one programme wey i enroll na im bring me come Benin and as i dey Benin so when night don almost reach i don already enter house lock door.na so me dey do my own.take heart.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I need to fear oogringrin
Now that is interesting
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Now that is interesting
How far na,u still go work today againgrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

How far na,u still go work today againgrin
I just came back from church now back to work.......
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
I just came back from church now back to work.......

O boy which kin woman u be
So I go con dey date women wey dey work on sunday's na wa oogringrin

Sunday wey I go take dey climb agbalumo na u go con say u wan go work?
Na wa for u ooogringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
I hope you know olorun doesn't refer to the Christian god right?
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
tongue
Martin0:

O boy which kin woman u be
So I go con dey date women wey dey work on sunday's na wa oogringrin

Sunday wey I go take dey climb agbalumo na u go con say u wan go work?
Na wa for u ooogringrin
cheesy the lady in the same department with me travel for a burial so I'm just covering for her that's why baby you know I'm totally yours everyday cause you the boss down there
I'm acting base on your instructions.........you the boss
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
tongue cheesy the lady in the same department with me travel for a burial so I'm just covering for her that's why baby you know I'm totally yours everyday cause you the boss down there
I'm acting base on your instructions.........you the boss

Oh na wa for u ooo...
Me nor understand why u dey call me boss oogringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Martin0:

Oh na wa for u ooo...
Me nor understand why u dey call me boss oogringrin
See tactics you won run abi continue cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy See tactics you won run abi continue cheesy

I can't possibly be running away from a beautiful lady like ugringrin
It highly impossible I will do such
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

I can't possibly be running away from a beautiful lady like ugringrin It highly impossible I will do such
You go church today......?
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
You go church today......?
Me nor dey go church oo,gringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Me nor dey go church oo,gringrin
When I officially turn your Mrs you go begin go know worry
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
When I officially turn your Mrs you go begin go know worry

Hahahahahahgringrin e be like say u go pay d bride price that I will marry u,it a sure something for megringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
very sorry to hear this.most times most of these robbers wetin dey encourage dem to wait for front gate for the victim na if the front get thick shrubs and flowers.most times dem go hid there with gun.try to trim the flowers for front of ur gate if d thing dey very bushy.also this time limit ur late evening and night waka.na dat time omila(armed robbers) they mostly operate for Benin. Me na one programme wey i enroll na im bring me come Benin and as i dey Benin so when night don almost reach i don already enter house lock door.na so me dey do my own.take heart.
Fear fear Hahahahahhe hahahahahh
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Nice song

cc lefulefu martin0 deadrat safiaa chiefpiiko iamj Air Force lalasticlala Rawpadgin
Sweetheart how Far
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgringrin e be like say u go pay d bride price that I will marry u,it a sure something for megringrin
Martin waiting be your own nah abi nah because say you be handsome boy nor let me vest ooooo which one be make I pay my bride price abi u tink say here na India.......?

Hmmmmmm I just hope say nah your pics I see oooo if not
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Fear fear Hahahahahhe hahahahahh
lol na exactly 3 months i don dey for Benin now.i no need to dey waka anyhow cos i fit looseguard cheesy.me normally we like night waka these days in the evenings i don already enter my padcheesy.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
lol na exactly 3 months i don dey for Benin now.i no need to dey waka anyhow cos i fit looseguard cheesy.me normally we like night waka these days in the evenings i don already enter my padcheesy.
So when are you living Benin permanently
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
So when are you living Benin permanently
by February ending nxt year
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
by February ending nxt year
So where you dey relocate go
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
So where you dey relocate go
na auchi i base... Apostle sule sule hometown.. .by the way where be lasgidi? Abi na another name for lagos?
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
na auchi i base .by the way where be lasgidi? Abi na another name for lagos?
Na another name for Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Was Jonah Angry When Ninevah Repented? / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / What Is A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.