Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,735 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE (2622 Views)

Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by ApolitiCal: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Election of a Southerner is a clear indication that PDP as a party has been turned to a regional party. Some political analysts have argued that the chairman should have come from southwest where the party is not very popular or perhaps dying down. It would have been an opportunity to revive the party in southwest if the chairman is from there. This is an opportunity for APC to gain more strength in southwest. North is APC and APC is North. APC Only needs to do little work come 2019 to win elections.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by bakry86: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2017
interesting
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Kyase(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2017
I pity PDP, but as a Tiv man, I really like Atiku. But with Atiku in PDP, sai baba have my vote.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Lamentation of Afonjas grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by boss01: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Make them dey control ss n se
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by dodelight(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2017
bounty007:
Lamentation of Afonjas grin grin
Tell them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by ttru: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Rubbish talk
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2017
fee dee fee is not party of the delta....we have our own indeginous parties....fee dee fee is party of the east.....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Bari22: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP is eboos party. Final

3 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
boss01:
Make them dey control ss n se

learn to diffenrentiat....delta is not toghether with east.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Bari22:

thank you....we are not all igbos in southern nigeria......people should learn the difference...

especialy the yorubas should learn that...because igbos say ss&se day and night doesnt mean its true...

you are even insulting us deltans if you try....

5 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by signz: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP will likely have a Yoruba as VP.
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Bari22:
is the elected deputy national chairman an Igbo too ?
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by ofeco: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
what wrong do you want them to right? when ss/se supported PDP during the last election and sw supported APC, Sw got VP and other plum positions SE on the other hand got little or nothing when the complained of marginalisation they were told that they lack political sagacity but now that the lovers of PDP are reaping what the sowed ,same people that mocked them of political naivety are now calling for righting of wrong.

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol 2019 would be very interesting grin bhuari would have flawless victory because mathematically SW determine the degree of success In any dealings.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2017
signz:
PDP will likely have a Yoruba as VP.

it doesnt matter....fee dee fee was buried....trying to revive it is ridiculous.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
a yahoo boy was complaining about sars.....thats why we should get rid of sars...??.....and he was yoruba ooooo...

what does it matter even if all yorubas join fee dee fee today....??...

because of that we should forget what happened in the past and vote fee dee fee again...?....that dont make sense to me....

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by pedrilo: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
SW should go and die!
They caused our defeat in the last general elections with this same attitude of poor preparation and strategic planning.
The party has little or nothing to gain from SW in 2019 because they have Osinbajo in APC.
And again, I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by AnodaIT(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
And what would the nomination of a Northern presidential candidate make it?

It is called zoning my dear, stop thinking with your anus
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2017
AnodaIT:
And what would the nomination of a Northern presidential candidate make it?

It is called zoning my dear, stop thinking with your anus

zoning is a bad idea.....not every human being has the talent to lead.......copying european ways is a very bad idea for africa....
europeans have a agenda.....they know who they put up to lead....europeans still till today put up leaders according to bloodlines....
dont let them fool you....

thats why we always end up with very miserable people as leaders......

we should seek for leaders and not force everybody to be leaders.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by signz: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

it doesnt matter....fee dee fee was buried....trying to revive it is ridiculous.....

Even if they don't get the presidency back 2019, they'll claim more guber and nass seats.

So don't write them off just yet.

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tsdarkside(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2017
signz:

Even if they don't get the presidency back 2019, they'll claim more guber and nass seats.

So don't write them off just yet.

then let them...our goal is to not forget the past.....forgeting the past will make you repeat it over and over again till you die out....

if you failed in the past,you shouldnt be giving another chance....something like leading is a dangerous thing to play with....it effects alot of people not only a few.......if apc fail,we shouldnt give them another chance too...we have so many parties.....why even bother...??....
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by tochukwuifediba: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Ndi Igbo will support APC and Buhari
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by AnodaIT(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
You are wrong here bro
Most European practice pure democracy. Two brothers or father and son can occupy political positions if they have enough votes and support.
But for a diverse country like Nigeria that contains different nationalities forced together for the sake of oil money. Zoning or rotation is the only way forward until that time we practice true federalism and let things happen more at the states than the center

tsdarkside:

zoning is a bad idea.....not every human being has the talent to lead.......copying european ways is a very bad idea for africa....
europeans have a agenda.....they know who they put up to lead....europeans still till today put up leaders according to bloodlines....
dont let them fool you....

thats why we always end up with very miserable people as leaders......

we should seek for leaders and not force everybody to be leaders.....
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by signz: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

then let them...our goal is to not forget the past.....forgeting the past will make you repeat it over and over again till you die out....

if you failed in the past,you shouldnt be giving another chance....something like leading is a dangerous thing to play with....it effects alot of people not only a few.......if apc fail,we shouldnt give them another chance too...we have so many parties.....why even bother...??....

Now the question is do these so many parties have the reach that APC and PDP have? Answer = NO!!!

So like 2015, the choice will be between 2 men from these 2 parties.

My advice is let's all get our PVCs and let's make a good choice.
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Kyase:
I pity PDP, but as a Tiv man, I really like Atiku. But with Atiku in PDP, sai baba have my vote.
Fulani herdsmen will never depart your village with this mentality
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by gratieao: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
2019 north vs north.
Se/ss vs sw. cool
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by uwa1(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
OP that's not true... There was an election.. there is bound to be a winner and a loser... So let's not make it a tribal war...

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Kyase(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
imhotep:

Fulani herdsmen will never depart your village with this mentality
oh I forget atichukwu is igbo.
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Ikwokrikwo: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2017
tollyboy5:
Lol 2019 would be very interesting grin bhuari would have flawless victory because mathematically SW determine the degree of success In any dealings.
Useless claim.
South west determines nothing mathematically.
This issue has been trashed over and over again

1 Like

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by juman(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Even many threads were opened by apc e-rats on that convention.
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Kyase:
oh I forget atichukwu is igbo.
Gambari slavery always leads to Libyan slavery.

Atiku is a Chamba man.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Worse Than Boko Haram Awaits Nigeria – Emir Sanusi / My Sai Bubu Won! / "I Am Ashamed As A Nigerian". - Atiku Reacts To #electionresults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.