Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy (86904 Views)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
nerodenero:
Devil does not give anything for free, rather he'd steal, kill and destroy.

What shall it profit you when you gain the world and lose your soul.

Funny enough Herbalist that get involved in these things are mostly poor but these mumus go to them to get wealth, so herbalist sef no want money!!! If the thing pure, herbalist go don do am first now.

Pathetic!!!

Real and legitimate hustles pays.
and for him children only.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by galaxi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Story for the gods!
What a fake story!
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:

I'm not understanding, Are you running after poverty?
hahahaha

U no well.. .....thy are most @risk
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Fake story grin grin grin grin
it happens
Thy exchanged dia freedom with money.

Mind d kind of things u demand.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
classicfrank4u:
70 girls in one month even crixus in Spartacus didn't match dat record grin
if u take 5 a day,u can make it.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Abudu2000(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
begwong:
Vanity upon vanity!
No wonder they hardly marry cos they might be asked to sacrifice their wives/children �. Lol
gboys doing marriages every Saturday, look around you well. This na their season bro... Everyone can't be broke. It's not I even see from Dino maleye point of view. When u are poor ppl are happy but when u make am them go begin accuse you of rituals.why are the native doctors poor if Rituals brings riches??

I think this is the same thing happening to men of God too, daddy freeze accusing them of taking tithe but when you see a poor Pastor you will say his god is not working....

BECAUSE of this post I seaze to be a freeze the sheeple member. Daddy freeze can go to hell.mtchew

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by obaataaokpaewu: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
businessempire:
shocked

Pls a Yahoo boy is someone who frauds people with devices that work with the internet while a ritualist is someone that uses diabolic means to gain riches . op modify the headline, they are ritualists not yahoo boys

10% of Ghanaian rich boys are internet fraudsters and the rest, ritualists.

I have chow chow pups for sale in Abuja. Your kids and wives will love to have this.. This will be the best Christmas gift for your loved ones this season. 140k each

Awww... If these pups will remain like this forever I wouldn't mind getting 5. So cute embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by hanassholesolo: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
gboys doing marriages every Saturday, look around you well. This na their season bro... Everyone can't be broke. It's not I even see from Dino maleye point of view. When u are poor ppl are happy but when u make am them go begin accuse you of rituals.why are the native doctors poor if Rituals brings riches??

I think this is the same thing happening to men of God too, daddy freeze accusing them of taking tithe but when you see a poor Pastor you will say his god is not working....

BECAUSE of this post I seaze to be a freeze the sheeple member. Daddy freeze can go to hell.mtchew

If Native doctors are fake, why haven't they been rounded up and beaten to a pulp by so many people thAt have been scammed? When have you ever heard of a Native Doc receiving jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by OldBeer: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
businessempire:
shocked

Pls a Yahoo boy is someone who frauds people with devices that work with the internet while a ritualist is someone that uses diabolic means to gain riches . op modify the headline, they are ritualists not yahoo boys

I have chow chow pups for sale in Abuja. Your kids and wives will love to have this.. This will be the best Christmas gift for your loved ones this season. 140k each

OMG! Your pups are soooooo adorable.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bedspread: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
HE THAT HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR.....

This is wat A lot of The Soooo called Celebrities you adore and kill yourselves for Suffer silently from...

True Riches Comes From GOD... And it adds no pains or Sorrow to it....

ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TODAY....

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
All shades of fake
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
I never believed all these stories until I lost a friend to it back then in Christian Village, Dome... If you know you know. Be wise

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bedspread: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jackson042:
NIGERIANS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A YAHOO BOY & A RITUALIST...

DON'T BE BLINDED BY LIES & DECEIT...

LET ME ASK A QUESTION... THE INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN AMERICA, UK, CANADA & OTHER COUNTRIES, DO THEY USE JAZZ OR JUJU?

YAHOO BOYS SPAM THEIR CLIENTS IN ORDER TO GET THEIR ACCOUNT INFO...

SOME DATE THEIR CLIENTS AND ONCE THE CLIENT IS INTO THEM, THEY START ASKING THEM FOR MONEY...

RITUALIST ON THE OTHER HAND, THEY SACRIFICE TO gods IN ORDER TO ACCUIRE THE MONEY...

SO GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL...

YAHOO BOYS ARE NOT RITUALISTS
AND RITUALISTS ARE NOT YAHOO BOYS

AS FOR ME, I RATHER BE A YAHOO BOY THAN A RITUALIST...
WHETHER U ARE AN INTERNET FRAUDSTER OR RUTUALIST, U BOTH ARE INTO WICKEDNESS AND EVIL....
WHEN THE EFFECTS OF YAHOO YAHOO BEGINS ON U, YOU WILL REGRET THAT U WERE BORN...... DO U KNOW SOME PERSONS KILL THEMSELVES AFTER U HV DUPED THEM?? AND U THINK U ARE FREE FROM THEIR BLOOD?

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Abudu2000(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
hanassholesolo:

If Native doctors are fake, why haven't they been rounded up and beaten to a pulp by so many people thAt have been scammed? When have you ever heard of a Native Doc receiving jungle justice.
co they are good in putting fear into their victims mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by abbey72(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Godliness and contentment is a great gain. God give me heaven on earth.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
businessempire:
shocked

awwww so cute. Dash me na..I no get money, my 'sakawa' never enter cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Jackson042: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
WHETHER U ARE AN INTERNET FRAUDSTER OR RUTUALIST, U BOTH ARE INTO WICKEDNESS AND EVIL....
WHEN THE EFFECTS OF YAHOO YAHOO BEGINS ON U, YOU WILL REGRET THAT U WERE BORN...... DO U KNOW SOME PERSONS KILL THEMSELVES AFTER U HV DUPED THEM?? AND U THINK U ARE FREE FROM THEIR BLOOD?

I know... but I'm just trying to explain the difference between a yahoo boy & a ritualist...

And the effect of yahoo yahoo that you are talking about, is called KARMA...

And we all we have our own KARMA...

But still, being a yahoo boy is better than being a ritualist... because if someone is a ritualist, what he/she will lose, is far more greater... if the devil give someone 1 hand, he (devil) will be expecting 2 hands in return...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bedspread: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jackson042:

I know... but I'm just trying to explain the difference between a yahoo boy & a ritualist...

And the effect of yahoo yahoo that you are talking about, is called KARMA...

And we all we have our own KARMA...

But still, being a yahoo boy is better than being a ritualist... because if someone is a ritualist, what he/she will lose, is far more greater... if the devil give someone 1 hand, he (devil) will be expecting 2 hands in return...
NON IS BETTER... BOTH ARE THE SAME EVIL

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by hanassholesolo: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
co they are good in putting fear into their victims mind

Be like you never meet people wey no get fear for body. How will they even be afraid of a scammer? What a dumb reply although not uncommon among "Atheist bandwagon"
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why do they tag ritualists as yahoo guys? So Ezego was a Yahoo boy too? I just don’t understand.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by lekonso: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
ivolt:
A fake story meant to draw in more suckers.
He slept with four girls and suddenly millions of dollars appeared in his account.
I never knew girls and spirits own dollar minting machines.

What a fool!
you are the greatest fool
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Membranaic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
We all need to be patient no matter the challenges before us so as not to loose our lives untimely
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by warreng1: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
God give s riches without sorry and pain.

Check my signature.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by businessempire: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
OldBeer:
OMG! Your pups are soooooo adorable.
thank you
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ikemesit4477: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
cathodekazim:
slap that op

wrong info.

that mike odi dollar.

he is a scammer that dupe people posing as an herbalist.

he has been AWOL for several years now.
how did you know?
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ikemesit4477: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Fake story grin grin grin grin
if it fake story that means yahoo plus doesn't exist right?
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by businessempire: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
awwww so cute. Dash me na..I no get money, my 'sakawa' never enter cheesy
how you go take care of am as sakawa never pay? Wait tilli pepper enter aza charlie
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by joinnow: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
dadaic:
Why do they tag ritualists as yahoo guys? So Ezego was a Yahoo boy too? I just don’t understand.
He started with yahoo
Didn't you read the part that he scam a Ukrainian Lady $2k
Before changing to sakawa

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ivolt: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
lekonso:
you are the greatest fool

I am trying to protect dumbass like you from getting scammed of your
money or even your life.
But it appears you are a stray dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Yankiss(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Marshmallows:
All these outrageous tales of ritual embellishments are spread and 'cultivated' by the yahoo Boys themselves to deter the uninitiated and make the racket as unattractive as possible for potential interests. Keeps the top tier relatively elitist and unsaturated.
See your life. So you think something goes for nothing?
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ivolt: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
ikemesit4477:
if it fake story that means yahoo plus doesn't exist right?
Don't expect them to tell you how they make money if they actually did.
All the nonsense tag such as "Yahoo plus" or "Sakawa" are a means to confuse the
public and hide the real source of their wealth which has nothing to do
with spirits as they want you to believe.

These stories are meant to get suckers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by tbliss22(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Does all these stop our girls from opening their kpekus at the sight of jaw dropping dollars? No it doesn't, but fact remains that every act got its own consequence.

Don't covet what you don't have idea of its source. He's my friend and at 27 he has a private jet and so many mansions scattered across Nigeria but guess what I DON'T GIVE A Bleep if there is no correlation between what you do for living and what you already posses at a very short time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.